PDA

View Full Version : A post totally ignored.

Qtec
09-25-2012, 06:24 AM
BUMP.

link (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=399018#Post399018)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In any case, Romney's team was allowed to bus in rowdy activists from around southern Florida in order to fill the extra seats at their town hall.

Obama's campaign, meanwhile, stuck to the original parameters </div></div>

Oh my, it gets worse!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> While introducing Romney at the top of the broadcast, Salinas's co-anchor, Jorge Ramos, noted that the Republican candidate had agreed to give the network 35 minutes, and that Obama had agreed to a full hour the next night. Ramos then invited the audience to welcome Romney to the stage but the candidate didn't materialize.

"It was a very awkward moment, believe me," Salinas said.

Apparently,<span style='font-size: 26pt'> Romney took issue with the anchors beginning the broadcast that way, said Salinas, and he refused to go on stage until they re-taped the introduction. (One Republican present at the taping said Romney "threw a tantrum.")</span> </div></div>

He threw a tantrum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez. Why isn't Fox news, the channel you can trust, all over this????

LOL

Q

Soflasnapper
09-25-2012, 07:11 AM
No video? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
09-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Still confused by how a single standard works I see.

DiabloViejo
09-25-2012, 01:19 PM
In related news..when asked to sum up the general feeling of Hispanics towards Mitt Romney, Mr. Pedro Rodriguez said: "Mitt Romney? Ese pinche puto hijo de la chingada no vale verga!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif