PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Newt Gingrich Called Me Last Night

Gayle in MD
09-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Can you believe that they are still trying to profit off their very shady, dishonorable, disgraceful pasts, by huckstering their new "Series" of Religious Movies through phone solicitations!

I stayed on the line long enough to get one of their telephone solicitors on the line. I'll leave it to you to figure out what I told them. I'm sure my friends can imagine it word for word!

Are there really people dumb enough to buy the Gingrich's Religious movie series?

OMG! This country is in trouble!

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't decide to open his own church! How did an old con artist like Newt, miss out on THAT idea for scamming the public?

How do we Liberals launch our own REPUBLICAN voters purge? This radical religious Republican cult in this country is totally out of hand!

Repulsive!

eg8r
09-27-2012, 11:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't decide to open his own church! How did an old con artist like Newt, miss out on THAT idea for scamming the public?</div></div>Muslims, including the extreme muslims, love it when this old bird opens her mouth. Muslims kill 3000 Americans in a morning and gaylio tells us they are not a murderous occult. People call themselves Christian and gaylio blasts them left and right all week long.

eg8r

DiabloViejo
09-27-2012, 12:17 PM
Muslims as a whole are no more responsible for the acts of terrorists than Catholics are responsible for the 1,800 deaths caused by the Catholic terrorists of the IRA.

Are all Catholics part of a murderous cult?

I know lots of Muslims and I have never had any problem with them.

A few years ago a terrorist attack being planned by a local American muslim convert and his pal was stopped dead in its tracks because other local Muslims turned them in to the FBI.

eg8r
09-27-2012, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are all Catholics part of a murderous cult?
</div></div>This is my point but then again you never were very good at catching on to english. She hates that people lump all Muslims together and call them a murderous occult yet she does the very same thing to Christians. She sees one bad thing and heeps it on the entire religion. It is hypocrisy at its worst.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
09-27-2012, 05:24 PM
After being raised Lutheran and spending most of his adult life as a Southern Baptist, Gingrich converted to Roman Catholicism in 2009.

2014 -- Newt converts to islam.
2018 -- Newt converts to mormon.
2022 -- Newt killed by muslims for breaking quranic apostate law, ie once a muslim allways a muslim.
mac.

hondo
09-27-2012, 09:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't decide to open his own church! How did an old con artist like Newt, miss out on THAT idea for scamming the public?</div></div>Muslims, including the extreme muslims, love it when this old bird opens her mouth.

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 169.

"Old bird", huh?

Time passes, Ed. Before you know it, someone will be calling you an old buzzard.

Qtec
09-28-2012, 01:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are all Catholics part of a murderous cult?
</div></div>This is my point but then again you never were very good at catching on to english. She hates that people lump all Muslims together and call them a murderous occult yet she does the very same thing to Christians. She sees one bad thing and heeps it on the entire religion. It is hypocrisy at its worst.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL

YOU are the hypocrite.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Muslims kill 3000 Americans in a morning and gaylio tells us they are not a murderous occult. </div></div>

Q

Gayle in MD
09-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Thank you.

Once again he jumps in and lies about what someone else has written, and then attacks the writer.

He lives in La La land.

What I wrote:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This <span style='font-size: 11pt'>radical</span> religious Republican cult in this country is totally out of hand!

</div></div>

What I wrote, clearly addresses dangerous cults, which every religion I know of, has among its followers.

I don't support any organized religion, myself, but I do condemn all of the radical elements in every religion, Christians and Muslims.

I think most who read my posts here, know that about me, unless, as you said, they are pure hypocrites!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
G.

eg8r
09-28-2012, 10:33 AM
LOL, it is not being a hypocrite. I worded it that way to specifically replicate the way gaylio treats Christians. I have no problem with the label extremist muslims or any other label as long as muslim is added on. I recognize there are people in all religions that take things too far, way too far. gaylio doesn't do this. The lumps all Christians together no matter how trivial or horrible an act might happen from one individual. However, when talking about muslims she wants to act like the ones doing the horrible acts of terror aren't really muslims but something else. It is hypocritical and frankly it is a slap in the face to all Americans.

eg8r

LWW
10-01-2012, 05:35 AM
Snoopy lives within the Eurabian Islamic caliphate and must maintin his dhimmi status.