PDA

View Full Version : hondo ... zero wins?

LWW
09-28-2012, 05:46 AM
I suspect he knows what I mean.

LWW
09-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Even more evidence has been presented by my good friend Casual Observer.

Yes aitch ... I know you have read it, and your record of zerowins is intact.

hondo
09-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Has anybody noticed that zero and hondo both end in o?

You do realize that I am not booted off of AZ and can post if I wish?
I do not wish because when I posted one time to say hello you spent 3 days full of posts calling me a liar for saying hello.
Who needs that shit? Also, I find you, yugo, slide rule, punter,
and casual observer to be 5 of the most unpleasant individuals I have ever encountered in my 64 years.
You guys can't stand anybody who disagrees with you and you especially don't like me.
I am not zero and have no idea who big green is.

But what if I was? I'm not booted off. Why can't I change my username if I choose? Is that against the rules?
I've thought about returning as Eddie Bender. Why not?
It wouldn't be multiple posting because Hondo has stopped posting. Period.

LWW
09-28-2012, 04:22 PM
It may or may not be against the rules ... but it would be totally hypocritical after all the accusations you have made against others.

LWW
09-28-2012, 04:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anybody noticed that zero and hondo both end in o?

I do not wish because when I posted one time to say hello you spent 3 days full of posts calling me a liar for saying hello.
and casual observer to be 5 of the most unpleasant individuals I have ever encountered in my 64 years.
You guys can't stand anybody who disagrees with you and you especially don't like me.

But what if I was? I'm not booted off. Why can't I change my username if I choose? Is that against the rules?
It wouldn't be multiple posting because Hondo has stopped posting. Period. </div></div>

OK trollboy ... you read the thread on AZB without hondo ever being there.

hondo
09-29-2012, 08:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anybody noticed that zero and hondo both end in o?

It wouldn't be multiple posting because Hondo has stopped posting. Period. </div></div>

OK trollboy ... you read the thread on AZB without hondo ever being there. </div></div>

Exhibit 163.

hondo
09-29-2012, 08:56 AM
Now they have decided that zero is a woman but that he is still Hondo. This followed with nasty comments about sex changes.
Two years since I've posted and they still talk about me constantly.( Albeit not in a nice manner. LOL)
I must have really gotten under the Klan's skin.
Thanks for keeping the legend alive.
I do feel sorry for Zero getting blindsided.
Hopefully, whoever is in charge over there now will investigate fully before taking some whacko's theories seriously.

Trust me, I am not Zero.

LWW
10-01-2012, 05:32 AM
Odd that ZW has went into hiding since this began.

hondo
10-01-2012, 12:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Odd that ZW has went into hiding since this began. </div></div>

It's "gone", not "went".Took a look at his posts. Different style completely. When you posed as someone else it was always easy to recognize your style.
Take a look at Itsfroze. His style seems much more similar to mine than ZW, although "Itsfroze" is grammatically incorrect.
Should be " Its frozen." Same mistake that you made with "went." HMMMM. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
10-01-2012, 01:55 PM
So ... ZEROWINS, ITSFROZE, BIG GREEN, anyone else you want to confess to being?

hondo
10-01-2012, 09:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... ZEROWINS, ITSFROZE, BIG GREEN, anyone else you want to confess to being? </div></div>

I play both sides just for fun. I am also Slide Rule and Bamadog.
SURPRISE!
So now you think I'm Itsfroze, huh? Seek help, Larry.
I do not post under other usernames unlike you.
And who on earth is Big Green?

hondo
10-01-2012, 09:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So ... ZEROWINS, ITSFROZE, BIG GREEN, anyone else you want to confess to being? </div></div>

You are a liar. Please show me where I confessed to any of that.

I have only confessed to being Slide Rule and Bamadog.
Do you think I am being serious? You CHOOSE to take everything else I say seriously and try to slime it against me.
So why not believe that?

LWW
10-02-2012, 06:12 AM
You poor thing ... go chop down another tree.

hondo
10-21-2012, 01:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anybody noticed that zero and hondo both end in o?

OK trollboy ... you read the thread on AZB without hondo ever being there. </div></div>

Bump