PDA

View Full Version : Upscale one pocket?

10-09-2002, 07:31 AM
Upscale one pocket By Jack Koehler, Any reviews? I will probably get because there is a limited number of books that touch on one pocket. I was wondering though if anyone else has read the book.

Fred Agnir
10-09-2002, 08:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Upscale one pocket By Jack Koehler, Any reviews? I will probably get because there is a limited number of books that touch on one pocket. I was wondering though if anyone else has read the book.
<hr></blockquote>
If you want books about one-pocket, there's absolutely no reason not to have this book. Is there any another readily available book on the subject?

Good information, good insight, with a nice touch on various stages of the game (break, middle, end.)

Fred &lt;~~~ what else you gonna spend your money on?

BillPorter
10-09-2002, 09:29 AM
Fred, I can't help it....I know it is impolite, but I am curious...is that YOUR tatoo?

Fred Agnir
10-10-2002, 07:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: BillPorter:</font><hr> Fred, I can't help it.......is that YOUR tatoo? <hr></blockquote>
It is one of them, yes.

Fred &lt;~~~ tattoos, bikes, bar pool

Lester
10-10-2002, 07:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Fred Agnir:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: BillPorter:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Fred, I can't help it.......is that YOUR tatoo? &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;
It is one of them, yes.&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Nice Tat Fred, I've got one very similar with blue eyes. ***Lester***

Fred &lt;~~~ tattoos, bikes, bar pool <hr></blockquote>

9 Ball Girl
10-10-2002, 09:22 AM
Hey Lester, I didn't see any of your TATs! /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

Wendy~~show me yours and I'll show you mine /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif LOL You saw both of them. Mmm. which one did you like best?

Mike H
10-10-2002, 09:51 AM
Upscale one pocket is pretty good, I found it useful. For the money, this is your best buy. There is one other book out there (not cheap at all): Shots, Moves, and Strategies by Eddie Robin (I think around $75), and Willie Jopling just came out with a two hour video recently....I think that runs about $45.

Eric.
10-10-2002, 09:58 AM

Fred Agnir
10-10-2002, 10:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Mike H:</font><hr> Upscale one pocket is pretty good, I found it useful. For the money, this is your best buy. There is one other book out there (not cheap at all): Shots, Moves, and Strategies by Eddie Robin (I think around $75), and Willie Jopling just came out with a two hour video recently....I think that runs about $45. <hr></blockquote>

Both Shots, Moves, and Strategies, and Winning One-Pocket by Eddie Robin, IMO, are the best two books on the game. Unfortunately, they're not easy to find, as they're both out of print.

Fred

rackmup
10-10-2002, 10:33 AM
It may be available:

About This Book Author Information: Eddie Robin

Illustrated by:
Published by: Billiard World Publishing
P.O. Box 12417
Las Vegas,NV89112-0417
Telephone: (602) 230-1594
Fax: (602) 230-2476

Copyright: Copyright 1997

Regards,

Ken

Troy
10-10-2002, 09:29 PM
Upscale One Pocket is available at Amazon.com for about $18.00. It is a very good book, specially since Winning One Pocket and Shots, Moves and Strategies are so difficult to find.

Troy...~~~ Lucky me, I have all three..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Upscale one pocket By Jack Koehler, Any reviews? I will probably get because there is a limited number of books that touch on one pocket. I was wondering though if anyone else has read the book.
<hr></blockquote>

PQQLK9
10-10-2002, 09:43 PM
Mueller has it for $13.95 www.poolndarts.com (http://www.poolndarts.com)

10-10-2002, 09:44 PM
You know, even if you said it was not so good I would like to have it. There is so little on the subject and they seem to go out of print.

BillPorter
10-11-2002, 07:01 AM
I tried to order it from Mueller's yesterday and they said they were out of stock and didn't know when they would be getting any more.

Troy
10-11-2002, 08:52 AM
Plus S&amp;H, if tthey have it in stock.
The price I mentioned from Amazon should be the total.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: PQQLK9:</font><hr> Mueller has it for $13.95 <a target="_blank" href=http://www.poolndarts.com>www.poolndarts.com</a> <hr></blockquote>

10-11-2002, 09:26 AM
I believe Accu-Stats has both books. Upscale One Pocket ($17.95)and Shots, Moves, and Strategies ($99.95)