PDA

View Full Version : parking your yacht!

Qtec
09-30-2012, 03:54 AM
Oh my. What a dilemma!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Rachel Maddow: Romney Campaign Puts The ‘Mess’ in Messaging

But, then, there are comments like Bill Marriott’s anecdote about Romney helping him tie up his yacht — a nice story about Romney’s kindness and helpful nature, definitely, but one that does not help render him a relatable candidate, or one who can understand what the average American is going through. </div></div>

Q

Gayle in MD
09-30-2012, 08:23 AM
LOL, he just keeps on hanging himself, thank goodness!

BTW, am I the only one who notices that Mitsey walks just like a woman?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
10-01-2012, 03:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh my. What a dilemma!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Rachel Maddow: Romney Campaign Puts The ‘Mess’ in Messaging

But, then, there are comments like Bill Marriott’s anecdote about Romney helping him tie up his yacht — a nice story about Romney’s kindness and helpful nature, definitely, but one that does not help render him a relatable candidate, or one who can understand what the average American is going through. </div></div>

Q

</div></div>

Someone here owns a yacht.

Paid for it by hiring non union labor as I recall.

Anyone remember who that was?

Qtec
10-01-2012, 04:52 AM
Romney?

Q

LWW
10-01-2012, 05:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney?

Q </div></div>

You believe that Romney posts here?

Let me ask you a simple question ... what is your opinion of someone who buys a yacht with money made from a non union business?

Gayle in MD
10-01-2012, 07:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh my. What a dilemma!

Q

</div></div>

Someone here owns a yacht.

Paid for it by hiring non union labor as I recall.

Anyone remember who that was? </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'> <span style="color: #990000">
Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

My suggestion now is to ignore each other.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin

</span> </span>

Gayle in MD
10-01-2012, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney?

Q </div></div>

Let me ask you a simple question ... what is your opinion of someone who buys a yacht with money made from a non union business? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 26pt'>
Gayle and LWW, we all now completely understand that you two don't like each other. No real need to keep belaboring the point.

Any posts from either of you pointing at the other one will result in an immediate (and very long) ban.

Admin

</span> </span> </div></div>

Stretch
10-01-2012, 08:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney?

Q </div></div>

Let me ask you a simple question ... what is your opinion of someone who buys a yacht with money made from a non union business? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 26pt'>

Admin

</div></div>

More lies from the Admin. St,

Gayle in MD
10-01-2012, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney?

Q </div></div>

Admin

</div></div>

More lies from the Admin. St, </div></div>

Yep, that's pretty obvious, as is the entire phenomenon of unfair moderation of this forum.

The proof is right here for all to see, in big red letters.

I have not directed or aimed a single comment, nor broken with the Moderator's rule, a single time since the moderator laid out the new rules, other than to continue to quote the moderators own words, hundreds of times since I returned.

G.

eg8r
10-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Is Romney "here"?

eg8r

LWW
10-01-2012, 01:57 PM
<span style='font-size: 26pt'> <span style="color: #990000">

Admin

</span> </span> [/quote]

LWW
10-01-2012, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is Romney "here"?

eg8r </div></div>

The guilty party has confessed.

Qtec
10-01-2012, 06:03 PM
I don't know!

Q

LWW
10-01-2012, 06:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romney?

Q </div></div>

So ... what is your opinion snoopy?

Qtec
10-01-2012, 06:29 PM
My opinion is that you are some deranged mental patient that somehow has access to to web.

Let me help you.

Ok. You got me. I am Mit Romney.

Q.................Really.

eg8r
10-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Well you are the idiot that mentioned his name.

eg8r

LWW
10-02-2012, 06:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My opinion is that you are some deranged mental patient that somehow has access to to web.

Let me help you.

Ok. You got me. I am Mit Romney.

Q.................Really.

</div></div>

Why won't you answer the question?

What is your opinion of someone who buys a yacht and pays for it by running a non union shop?

Qtec
10-02-2012, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your opinion of someone who buys a yacht and pays for it by running a non union shop? </div></div>

I couldn't care less.

Next question.

Q

LWW
10-02-2012, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is your opinion of someone who buys a yacht and pays for it by running a non union shop? </div></div>

I couldn't care less.

Next question.

Q </div></div>

Talk about using weasel words.