PDA

View Full Version : facts you'll never hear from Larry Wilson

hondo
09-30-2012, 04:36 PM
1. Byrd apologized many times for his involvement with the Klan 60 years ago saying he was a product of growing up in West Virginia.

2.His was one of 19 offices of 534 Congressional offices that had African-American staffers.

3 Byrd used his patronage power to appoint the very first African -American to the Capitol police force.

4. Byrd voted for the '57 Civil Rights Bill.

5. He voted for the 60s Civil Rights Bill.

Source: David Corbin, who is about to publish The Last Great Senator: Robert C. Byrd's Encounters wit 11 United States Presidents.

Let the spins and denials begin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Soflasnapper
09-30-2012, 04:38 PM
B-b-b-b-but BYRD!!! [/LWW style]

hondo
09-30-2012, 09:30 PM
Larry waiting for a PM from Limberger or Hannity telling him how to respond.

"Larry, this is Rush. Hondo's right. Maybe we better let this thread go, amigo. Heil, Koch!"

"Larry, this is Sean. Just say 'That was simply precious' and move on, comrade. Heil, Koch!"

LWW
10-01-2012, 02:17 AM
Tell me again about how you don't always defend the kleagle.

LWW
10-01-2012, 02:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1. Byrd apologized many times for his involvement with the Klan 60 years ago saying he was a product of growing up in West Virginia.

2.His was one of 19 offices of 534 Congressional offices that had African-American staffers.

3 Byrd used his patronage power to appoint the very first African -American to the Capitol police force.

4. Byrd voted for the '57 Civil Rights Bill.

5. He voted for the 60s Civil Rights Bill.

Source: David Corbin, who is about to publish The Last Great Senator: Robert C. Byrd's Encounters wit 11 United States Presidents.

Let the spins and denials begin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

I see why you have no link ... the author was an employee of Byrd's for sixteen years, the book is being promoted by the "ROBERT C BYRD CENTER FOR LEGISLATIVE STUDIES" and is a genuine Byrdbot.

But, those are things you hoped nobody would figure out.

Being a Byrdbot is another of your personalities it seems. (http://www.byrdcenter.org/index.php/event/author-of-the-last-great-senator-to-speak-at-byrd-center-7pm/)

hondo
10-01-2012, 06:41 AM
I am not surprised that you have no defense for what I posted.

DEFLECT! DEFLECT!

Why not just offer proof that what I said was wrong rather than attacking me and the author?
You and Ed are always whining that I don't talk about the issues but when I do this is what I get from you guys. BOOO!

hondo
10-01-2012, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell me again about how you don't always defend the kleagle.

</div></div>

Why not call him out, Eg? Is that responding to the issues? And you guys wonder why I don't bother.
I was looking over Hondo's posts on AZ from 4 years ago. I usually talked about the issues in a rather eloquent fashion. Why should I bother anymore?
The ship has left the port on your side.

LWW
10-01-2012, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not surprised that you have no defense for what I posted.

DEFLECT! DEFLECT!

Why not just offer proof that what I said was wrong rather than attacking me and the author?
You and Ed are always whining that I don't talk about the issues but when I do this is what I get from you guys. BOOO! </div></div>

Why would I need to defend your diet of propaganda.

Your "SOURCE" would be similar to accepting Tex Watson's claim that Charles Manson was a good guy.

Stop licking the spoon.

hondo
10-01-2012, 08:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not surprised that you have no defense for what I posted.

DEFLECT! DEFLECT!

You and Ed are always whining that I don't talk about the issues but when I do this is what I get from you guys. BOOO! </div></div>

Your "SOURCE" would be similar to accepting Tex Watson's claim that Charles Manson was a good guy.

Stop licking the spoon. </div></div>

And yet you refuse to offer proof that refutes his claims.
Same old neo-con tactics. Attack the source rather than defend your position.
You fool no one, except your 2 remaining followers. Boo.

Stretch
10-02-2012, 12:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not surprised that you have no defense for what I posted.

DEFLECT! DEFLECT!

Stop licking the spoon. </div></div>

And yet you refuse to offer proof that refutes his claims.
Same old neo-con tactics. Attack the source rather than defend your position.
You fool no one, except your 2 remaining followers. Boo. </div></div>

Larry is just the astroturfing skid mark on Romney's knickers. Get them off script and you see the nasty underneath. St.