PDA

View Full Version : Paul Ryan’s Vague Tax Plan

Qtec
10-01-2012, 03:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">During his interview with Paul Ryan this morning, Chris Wallace <u>grew frustrated</u> with the vice presidential nominee’s explanation of the Romney/Ryan economic plan. Tackling the issue of tax cuts, Wallace confronted Ryan with the Obama campaign’s calculations, which Ryan deemed false. Asked to provide his own math, Ryan reverted to generalizations.

Ryan said the campaign has offered specifics, but the problem is that many people don’t know those specifics. Giving him the chance to do just that, Wallace said, “Let’s talk specifics. You’re the master of the budget. So, briefly, let’s go through the plan.”

The Obama campaign says the Romney/Ryan 20-percent tax cut would cost $5 trillion over 10 years. Asked whether that’s true, Ryan said it isn’t “in the least bit.”

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Wallace asked <u>how much it would cost,</u> then, and Ryan said it’s “revenue neutral.” Not satisfied with the response, Wallace repeated his question — and Ryan repeated his answer.

Ryan went on to note their campaign’s plan to close loopholes and limit deductions. Following his explanation, Wallace noted, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“You haven’t given me the math.”</span>

<span style="color: #000099">LOL Ryan is the Romney campaign personified. When asked a simple question he fails, Big Time.

What he never mentions is that with a 20% cut across the board, once again the highest earners get a bigger tax cut than the 99%!

If the tax cuts cost 500B, which loopholes will they close to close the gap?

Answer.

"We will tell you after you vote for me."</span>

“I don’t have the — It would take me too long to go through all of the math,” Ryan replied.</span> He continued: </div></div>

Well done Chris.[ He might get fired for this! LOL]

Q......... watch (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/paul-ryans-vague-tax-plan-answers-frustrate-chris-wallace-you-havent-given-me-the-math/)

the whole interview. (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-sunday/2012/09/30/exclusive-paul-ryan-plays-latest-poll-numbers-exudes-confidence-ahead-debates)

LWW
10-01-2012, 03:50 AM
Did you think posting it twice would make folks believe you comprehnded the issue?

Gayle in MD
10-01-2012, 08:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">During his interview with Paul Ryan this morning, Chris Wallace <u>grew frustrated</u> with the vice presidential nominee’s explanation of the Romney/Ryan economic plan. Tackling the issue of tax cuts, Wallace confronted Ryan with the Obama campaign’s calculations, which Ryan deemed false. Asked to provide his own math, Ryan reverted to generalizations.

Ryan said the campaign has offered specifics, but the problem is that many people don’t know those specifics. Giving him the chance to do just that, Wallace said, “Let’s talk specifics. You’re the master of the budget. So, briefly, let’s go through the plan.”

The Obama campaign says the Romney/Ryan 20-percent tax cut would cost $5 trillion over 10 years. Asked whether that’s true, Ryan said it isn’t “in the least bit.”

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Wallace asked <u>how much it would cost,</u> then, and Ryan said it’s “revenue neutral.” Not satisfied with the response, Wallace repeated his question — and Ryan repeated his answer.

Ryan went on to note their campaign’s plan to close loopholes and limit deductions. Following his explanation, Wallace noted, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“You haven’t given me the math.”</span>

<span style="color: #000099">LOL Ryan is the Romney campaign personified. When asked a simple question he fails, Big Time.

What he never mentions is that with a 20% cut across the board, once again the highest earners get a bigger tax cut than the 99%!

If the tax cuts cost 500B, which loopholes will they close to close the gap?

Answer.

"We will tell you after you vote for me."</span>

“I don’t have the — It would take me too long to go through all of the math,” Ryan replied.</span> He continued: </div></div>

Well done Chris.[ He might get fired for this! LOL]

Q......... watch (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/paul-ryans-vague-tax-plan-answers-frustrate-chris-wallace-you-havent-given-me-the-math/)

the whole interview. (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-sunday/2012/09/30/exclusive-paul-ryan-plays-latest-poll-numbers-exudes-confidence-ahead-debates) </div></div>

Romney and Ryan think they are fooling Americans.

They aren't.

We already know which Americans they will target to suffer further, and which ones they will continue to favor with more loopholes and tax cuts, in order to allow further redistributive policies for unpatriotic cheating by the wealthy few at the top, who have been the source of our economic problems.

No society can thrive, without a thriving Middle Class, decent pay for hard work, equal opportunities for a good education, and a healthy society, where those who need help in the cases of innless and disaster, get the help they need.

Repiglicans want to go back to the days of filth and illness, poverty and hunger, for most, benefits and huge wealth redistribution, and the dismal human depression in the days of Old England.

Reaggan's VOODOO ECONOMICS of Trickle Down, fails, over and over, and it fails miserably. Corporations will NEVER REGULATE THEMSELVES, AND BANKERS WILL NEVER END CORRUPTION, UNLESS WE STAR TO SEND THEM TO JAIL!

Repiglicans continue to ignore that FACT, but then, Repiglicans do not EVER consider FACTS!
We had eight years of Tax cuts that favored the wealthy. The right is too supid, or too brain washed, to grasp the damages we have ALWAYS suffered from Repiglican economic policies, from the Friedman BS, to the Ayn Rand version of what the world should aim to create.

And then the right tries to yap about communism, and Fascism.

They have no clue what those words even mean!

No clue about what must be enriched, and supported, in order to create comsumer demand, and a thriving society.

G.

Qtec
10-01-2012, 06:55 PM
I was hoping you would read it twice and understand it.

I WAS WRONG!

Q