PDA

View Full Version : The Debate

Qtec
10-01-2012, 07:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Obama: Why are we here?
In the year that Mittens is running for office, he would only have paid 9/10% taxes, despite him saying he has never paid less than 13%!
Now its clear that he bumped up his tax rate by not taking the deductibles that he was legally entitled to and I quote,

" "I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due<span style='font-size: 26pt'> I don't think I'd be qualified to become president.</span>"

Case closed. Can we all go home now?
</div></div>

Q

LWW
10-02-2012, 06:03 AM
Neither of them is qualified ... so your point is what, if anything?

Qtec
10-02-2012, 06:47 AM
One of them IS qualified because he HAS the job,

Q

LWW
10-02-2012, 08:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of them IS qualified because he HAS the job,

Q </div></div>

So if Romney wins you will say he is qualified?

Do you have any idea that words mean things?

Gayle in MD
10-02-2012, 09:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of them IS qualified because he HAS the job,

Q </div></div>

Yes, and ONLY one is qualified. President Obama.

We don't need, nor should we want, people like Romney or Ryan in any high office. Chronic LIARS, who insult nearly half of the popuation.

Romney is losing in the state where he was Governor! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

What more does anyone need to know other than the FACT that those he represented as Governor, would not vote for him again!

Why give a huge promotion to a man who shows up without a good recommendation from former employers, the People of Massachusettes, who by a very large majority, do not want Mitt for president.

End of story.

G.

eg8r
10-02-2012, 10:25 AM
That is your limited definition of qualified? Quite sad.

eg8r

llotter
10-02-2012, 10:52 AM
I probably won't be watching the debate Wednesday evening because I hate the hear Republicans support so much of the liberal agenda and Romney certainly does. I can't vote for the Constitution Party candidate, as I've been doing since '92, because he is too liberal also. That leaves the Libertarian, Gary Johnson, and that is probably where I'll end up.

I understand that there are millions of voters awaiting my decision and for all of them, I am working to find the best alternative of a very weak field. I may just decide to write in my own name.