PDA

View Full Version : Jim Crow

hondo
10-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Jim Crow politics had reared its ugly head on AZ.
Yugo stated that blacks are violent. Bishop and 1 or 2 others challenged him. He said that, yes, he meant ALL blacks.
When they argued, Bamadog, Lamas, and the Klan jumped in,
beating them down.
A black poster, I believe,said this was going to open the door for hard core bigots to crawl out of the woodwork.
Sure enough, some guy named Fat Johnny ( probably johnny d./Lww)
emerges with a post that's right out of Skinhead Daily.
The contempt for blacks on AZ has always been smoldering under the surface , covered by posters saying they had more slaveowner blood than Obama, they had a friend who was black,Republicans are the only ones who care about blacks, they like Condoleeza, etc.
Oh, their hate pops up regularly. For example, the Trayvon case.
But now good old yugo and bamadog have opened wide the door for pseudo-posters like Fat Johnny to pour out the hate.
AZ has been completely trashed. I'm missing nothing by not posting on there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

eg8r
10-03-2012, 09:47 AM
The good thing is this is not Az. Why do you feel the incessant need to think we care. Those of us here that go there to read are quite capable of knowing what is going on there. Those of us here who don't go over there do so for a reason.

eg8r

hondo
10-03-2012, 02:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The good thing is this is not Az. Why do you feel the incessant need to think we care. Those of us here that go there to read are quite capable of knowing what is going on there. Those of us here who don't go over there do so for a reason.

eg8r </div></div>

Why do you keep shadowposting me? The thread wasn't addressed to you and had little to do with you.
Instead of ranting about me incessantly, while swearing I am totally insignificant, and non-stop shadowposting me, why not ignore my posts or at least remain silent?

LWW
10-03-2012, 05:46 PM
The only person I remember making it a constant issue that they had a black friend was hondo ... who also bragged about employing, and sexually harassing, an ilegal alien for which he provided neither health care or a living wage,

hondo
10-03-2012, 06:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> who also bragged about employing, and sexually harassing, an ilegal alien for which he provided neither health care or a living wage, </div></div>

You are lying, my friend, as usual. Please show where I said that.My housekeeper was in her late 20s, born and raised in my area,was one and remains one of my best friends, worked one or two half days a week, and was paid $11 an hour + meals+ transportation to and from work.

I've got to tell you, Larry Wilson from Dayton, I'm getting very tired of the libelous statements you have made about me under the names LWW, Mrs LWW and johnny d.

Understand the definition of defamation of character. Defamation of character is the communication of false information stated as a fact which brings harm to an individual or an entity, such as a business, group or government. For it to be defamation, the statement must be delivered in speech or in writing to at least one person other than the victim.

And there are 2 "l's" in "illegal."

As for the black friend, he was my best friend. He has been dead for a few years now.

LWW
10-03-2012, 06:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jim Crow politics had reared its ugly head on AZ.
Yugo stated that blacks are violent. Bishop and 1 or 2 others challenged him. He said that, yes, he meant ALL blacks.
beating them down.
A black poster, I believe,said this was going to open the door for hard core bigots to crawl out of the woodwork.
The contempt for blacks on AZ has always been smoldering under the surface , covered by posters saying they had more slaveowner blood than Obama, they had a friend who was black,Republicans are the only ones who care about blacks, they like Condoleeza, etc.
But now good old yugo and bamadog have opened wide the door for pseudo-posters like Fat Johnny to pour out the hate.
AZ has been completely trashed. I'm missing nothing by not posting on there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Well, after reading the thread I have one question ... why do you tell such vicious fabrications?

hondo
10-03-2012, 06:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jim Crow politics had reared its ugly head on AZ.
beating them down.
AZ has been completely trashed. I'm missing nothing by not posting on there. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

Well, after reading the thread I have one question ... why do you tell such vicious fabrications? </div></div>

The proof is in yugo's words. There are no lies by me, bubby.

eg8r
10-03-2012, 08:42 PM
You opened a thread idiot. When that happens people respond. Why aren't you man enough to accept that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The thread wasn't addressed to you and had little to do with you.</div></div>Well Jim Crow wasn't here to stick up for himself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Instead of ranting about me incessantly</div></div>Care to back that up? I know you backed down when I asked you to count your previous 100 posts, I am sure you will tuck your tail on this one also.

eg8r

hondo
10-03-2012, 08:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You opened a thread idiot. When that happens people respond. Why aren't you man enough to accept that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The thread wasn't addressed to you and had little to do with you.</div></div>Well Jim Crow wasn't here to stick up for himself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Instead of ranting about me incessantly</div></div>Care to back that up? I know you backed down when I asked you to count your previous 100 posts, I am sure you will tuck your tail on this one also.

eg8r </div></div>

Do you honestly feel it makes you appear intelligent to call people idiots?
You talked about teaching the young people in your church and you talk about what a terrible teacher I must have been.
Do you honestly think that non-partisan folks reading your posts where you are calling folks idiots and old bags and hillbilly hicks would see you as an intelligent Christian man?
How can you possibly reconcile what you claim to be, Ed, with what we can all see you clearly are?

Every time you try to debate this "idiot", Christian, you end up calling me an idiot and a hillbilly hick because you lack the poise, intelligence, and savoir faire to speak to me in civil tones.
Stop making a fool out of yourself and show us you are this decent, Christian , highly intelligent man you profess to be.

My church is composed of good, Christian educated folks. Most are conservative Republicans. None of them would resort to the personal attacks we see daily from you.

hondo
10-03-2012, 09:01 PM
The thread wasn't addressed to you and had little to do with you.
"Well Jim Crow wasn't here to stick up for himself."

OMG, you actually think Jim Crow is a poster on AZ, don't you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

And, actually, Jim Crow is here. Google is your friend, Ed. LOL!

hondo
10-03-2012, 09:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

eg8r </div></div>

I decided to call you on this one. This was my 199th post back in early September:

"I'm sorry I just can't get into calling people stupid idiots and pretending like it's cool.
You do your thing, Eg; I'll do mine."

hondo
10-03-2012, 10:07 PM
I noticed you offered no post stating that my housekeeper was an illegal alien.
I had my friend Teresa who was my housekeeper at the time read your thread and she laughed and asked me why I would take somebody like you seriously. She said you were just a troll trying to get under my skin.
It appears she's smarter than I am. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
My wife tells me to laugh you off also. I just get annoyed at the lies.

ugotda7
10-03-2012, 10:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jim Crow politics had reared its ugly head on AZ.
beating them down.

You're either ignorant, stupid or a liar - which one is it?

ugotda7
10-03-2012, 10:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jim Crow politics had reared its ugly head on AZ.
beating them down.

Well, after reading the thread I have one question ... why do you tell such vicious fabrications? </div></div>

The proof is in yugo's words. There are no lies by me, bubby. </div></div>

You should learn to read......you embarrass yourself yet again.

ugotda7
10-03-2012, 10:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You opened a thread idiot. When that happens people respond. Why aren't you man enough to accept that?

eg8r </div></div>

I'm here now due to Hondo's invitation with this thread....just like the rape thread he started here a few years ago.

Hey Hondo - try to not cry like a little bitch this time after you get owned yet again.

LWW
10-04-2012, 02:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jim Crow politics had reared its ugly head on AZ.
beating them down.

</div></div>

Who says it an only be one?

LWW
10-04-2012, 02:12 AM
Why do you subject yourself to such public humiliation?

hondo
10-04-2012, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you subject yourself to such public humiliation? </div></div>

LOL! You and the guy who said it? Oh, my.
Yugo said blacks are violent. Somebody said surely you don't mean all blacks? He said he did and the statistics backed him up.
The thread is there for all but a disinterested Ed to read. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I'm shocked , Larry. You have always sworn you were blacker than Obama and yet you defend yugo, Fat Johnny, and Bamadog's posts on that thread?!?!

Is it possible ( GASP!) that you've been lying about being blacker than Obama all this time? The horror! The horror! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
10-04-2012, 07:12 AM
Its all in the context. To bad its mostly out of context that that the offended is being placed on.

hondo
10-04-2012, 07:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its all in the context. To bad its mostly out of context that that the offended is being placed on. </div></div>

He said it. He said later that was absolutely what he meant.
What out of context could you possibly mean?

LWW
10-04-2012, 08:15 AM
Yet you can't provide a quote ... and we both know why.

hondo
10-04-2012, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You opened a thread idiot. When that happens people respond. Why aren't you man enough to accept that?

eg8r </div></div>

I'm here now due to Hondo's invitation with this thread....just like the rape thread he started here a few years ago.

Hey Hondo - try to not cry like a little bitch this time after you get owned yet again.
</div></div>

Your post:

"Those and many other facts demonstrate that blacks are violent. Period. End of story. Quit making PC excuses and get over it.....you'll be a better man for it."

When asked to clarify you stated that you said exactly what you meant.

Period. End of story. Quit making excuses and get over it, yugo.
We know what you are.

hondo
10-04-2012, 09:15 AM
here's Fat johnny ( who I suspect is LWW/Johnnyd., but no proof):

"I'll take my chances in THEIR neighborhoods over ghetto garbage, any day.
Here. I'll make it easy.
STATISTICALLY, by the very numbers, for you ignorant fks who like to scream "deys mo whities on wefare", the imported negro population of America is RESPONSIBLE for MORE despicable acts against OTHER AMERICANS...including the ill-bred, archaic farm machinery types for which I refer to, than ANY OTHER.
Though the folks south of the border are rapidly approaching the mark.
Here's a child molesting set of stats for ya, "Bro".
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2...ild-molesters/
And try not to forget that some 'crimes' require a modicum of intelligence which rules out idiots from committing them, OK?
Now that I've got that little rant out of the way let's try to be reasonable.
You can say how terrible the crackers are and I'll post examples of the imported farm machinery and the trouble the creature bring. Sound good?
In fact you can say how not all murdering pieces of shits
terrorists aren't muslims and cite tim mcveigh to bolster your argument. Yeah, one guy. WITH KNOWN muslim associations that aren't revealed to the general public. Run with that one.
I've lived in 'negro' neighborhoods, in San Francisco and was BORN in Oakland.
What a f'ng disgrace.
In fact a cop pulled me off the side walk, one night in the blighted, wonderful negro-town I inhabited, and asked wth I was doing here...buying drugs? No, I replied, I was living in the house I was remodeling for a contractor.
BTW, he handed me back the .38 he found, whilst being frisked, in front of the 'drug dealers'...I mean the nice, educated black children, just a lolling in the bushes in the dark... and I was forced to get the hell out or risk being shot as a 'narc'!
Even on a US military ship they still refuse to integrate.
SO you go and tell me what great, magical people the negro population is, in America.
They've done so much.
WHy, for God's sake, where would we be without rap?!
That most genuinely pure form of magical music.

SHould I post the FBI stats for ya?
Let everyone one see what percentage of the population is, in their neighborhoods, that commit atrocities against us?
I'll pull it up.
Give me the zip code.
I'll give you gender and race.
Decent people know to avoid 'them' people.
You can couch it in whatever cutesy little way you want but NO ONE wants their children to be 'them'.
Damned phillies jumpin' on Burger King counters...'cause they didn't have it their way!
OOY."

hondo
10-04-2012, 09:21 AM
And here are the responses on this forum to those 2 posts

yugo: "Hey Hondo - try to not cry like a little bitch this time after you get owned yet again."

LWW: "Why do you subject yourself to such public humiliation?"

LWW again: "Yet you can't provide a quote ... and we both know why."

Sev: "Its all in the context. To bad its mostly out of context that that the offended is being placed on."

hondo
10-04-2012, 09:33 AM
In other words they are saying "We support racism against all blacks and will twist and lie and taunt those who call us on it."

Sev, being Jewish, have you ever really investigated who you are siding with on these forums and what other forums they may be posting on?
I wouldn't be surprised if they even arrogantly use the same username. Of course with Larry you'd have several choices. LOL!

LWW
10-04-2012, 10:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You opened a thread idiot. When that happens people respond. Why aren't you man enough to accept that?

eg8r </div></div>

</div></div>

So you now present proof that you lied ... that's just awesome.

Your post:

"Those and many other facts demonstrate that blacks are violent. Period. End of story. Quit making PC excuses and get over it.....you'll be a better man for it."

We know what you are. </div></div>

LWW
10-04-2012, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In other words they are saying "We support racism against all blacks and will twist and lie and taunt those who call us on it."
</div></div>

You say "IN OTHER WORDS" because their words don't support your lies.

ugotda7
10-04-2012, 11:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You opened a thread idiot. When that happens people respond. Why aren't you man enough to accept that?

eg8r </div></div>

</div></div>

Your post:

We know what you are. </div></div>

Yeah - that's what I said. The facts do demonstrate that. Just like the facts demonstrate that West Virginians are hillbillies. I'm sorry that reading and understanding are lost on you.

ugotda7
10-04-2012, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In other words they are saying "We support racism against all blacks and will twist and lie and taunt those who call us on it."

Sev, being Jewish, have you ever really investigated who you are siding with on these forums and what other forums they may be posting on?
I wouldn't be surprised if they even arrogantly use the same username. Of course with Larry you'd have several choices. LOL! </div></div>

What exactly was racist about what I said? Spell it out exactly. Come on....put on your pointy thinking cap. But first I suggest you go look up the word since you're obviously ignorant of what it means.

ugotda7
10-04-2012, 11:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And here are the responses on this forum to those 2 posts

yugo: "Hey Hondo - try to not cry like a little bitch this time after you get owned yet again."

Sev: "Its all in the context. To bad its mostly out of context that that the offended is being placed on." </div></div>

Yeah, you'll be crying like you always end up doing when you ignorantly instigate and get shown by your betters for what you are......the same old song dance we've all come to expect from you.

hondo
10-04-2012, 03:52 PM
"Yeah - that's what I said."

What's hilarious is that Larry is swearing you didn't say it while you are admitting you did. At least you're more honest than wilson. That's something, I guess. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
10-04-2012, 03:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In other words they are saying "We support racism against all blacks and will twist and lie and taunt those who call us on it."

I wouldn't be surprised if they even arrogantly use the same username. Of course with Larry you'd have several choices. LOL! </div></div>

What exactly was racist about what I said? Spell it out exactly. Come on....put on your pointy thinking cap. But first I suggest you go look up the word since you're obviously ignorant of what it means. </div></div>

I explain it. I spell it out exactly.

Then you post this: "What exactly was racist about what I said? Spell it out exactly."

You wear me out. Go terrorize some little black kids. After all, they're all violent. The facts support it, right?

Our little pissing contest is over.

hondo
10-04-2012, 04:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And here are the responses on this forum to those 2 posts

Sev: "Its all in the context. To bad its mostly out of context that that the offended is being placed on." </div></div>

Yeah, you'll be crying like you always end up doing when you ignorantly instigate and get shown by your betters for what you are......the same old song dance we've all come to expect from you. </div></div>

One last comment and I'm done. You're not better than me. You're just a hateful cyber bully who has proven himself to be a blatant racist and now is trying to shout down those who have called you on it. I'm guessing you kick your dog around to make him mean. Right?

ugotda7
10-04-2012, 04:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

What's hilarious is that Larry is swearing you didn't say it while you are admitting you did. At least you're more honest than wilson. That's something, I guess. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

The problem is you're too ignorant to understand what it is and at no point did I say all.

ugotda7
10-04-2012, 04:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And here are the responses on this forum to those 2 posts

Yeah, you'll be crying like you always end up doing when you ignorantly instigate and get shown by your betters for what you are......the same old song dance we've all come to expect from you. </div></div>

One last comment and I'm done. You're not better than me. You're just a hateful cyber bully who has proven himself to be a blatant racist and now is trying to shout down those who have called you on it. I'm guessing you kick your dog around to make him mean. Right? </div></div>

I'm someone who doesn't let your BS go unchallenged. I've explained that to you before but you're too thick to get it.

And yeah - I am better that you....because I'm not an ignorant fool who doesn't understand the words he uses, I can read, and I can put coherent thoughts together and explain myself based on facts, logic and good old common sense rather than childish emotion built upon a foundation of stupidity.

ugotda7
10-04-2012, 04:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In other words they are saying "We support racism against all blacks and will twist and lie and taunt those who call us on it."

What exactly was racist about what I said? Spell it out exactly. Come on....put on your pointy thinking cap. But first I suggest you go look up the word since you're obviously ignorant of what it means. </div></div>

I explain it. I spell it out exactly.

Then you post this: "What exactly was racist about what I said? Spell it out exactly."

You wear me out. Go terrorize some little black kids. After all, they're all violent. The facts support it, right?

Our little pissing contest is over. </div></div>

So you can't explain it huh? That's what I thought. Is the simple concept of understanding a word and then applying it to a situation too difficult for you....it seems so.

I would have thought you of all people would love my posts in your confusion to understand them.......after all - it would give you an excuse to break out your pointy hat.

The irony is just awesome.

LWW
10-04-2012, 04:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

What's hilarious is that Larry is swearing you didn't say it while you are admitting you did. At least you're more honest than wilson. That's something, I guess. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>

I know exactly what he said ... and the data backs him up.

I also know what you accused him f saying ... and that the data does not back you up.

For someone who tells us ad infinitum of your degree in English, you sure are ignorant of what the words mean.

Babble some more now ... have a fit ... spew some more vulgarities ... then tell us about how you are a victim.

hondo
10-21-2012, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jim Crow politics had reared its ugly head on AZ.
beating them down.

</div></div>

Bump

hondo
10-21-2012, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jim Crow politics had reared its ugly head on AZ.
beating them down.

The proof is in yugo's words. There are no lies by me, bubby. </div></div>

You should learn to read......you embarrass yourself yet again. </div></div>

Bump

hondo
10-21-2012, 01:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You opened a thread idiot. When that happens people respond. Why aren't you man enough to accept that?

eg8r </div></div>

</div></div>

Bump

hondo
10-21-2012, 01:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jim Crow politics had reared its ugly head on AZ.
beating them down.

</div></div>

Who says it an only be one? </div></div>

Bump

It goes on and on. Eg calling people hillbilly hicks,, LWW and Ugotda7 insinuating I'm in the KKK .

Yet the mod boots Fats.
I'm sure LWW will dig up old posts of mine to try and prove that I do the same thing but look at the dates, mod. That's not hard to do.

LWW
10-21-2012, 01:25 PM
This is precious ... proceed.