PDA

View Full Version : Shout Box

hondo
10-03-2012, 06:01 PM
MODERATORS: ANY CHANCE YOU CAN REMOVE THE SHOUT BOX FROM THIS SITE??

Posters: Agree or disagree.

eg8r
10-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Dump it, I don't care.

eg8r

LWW
10-04-2012, 02:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MODERATORS: ANY CHANCE YOU CAN REMOVE THE SHOUT BOX FROM THIS SITE??

Posters: Agree or disagree. </div></div>
Why do you hate free speech?

Sev
10-04-2012, 07:20 AM
Keep it.

sack316
10-04-2012, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MODERATORS: ANY CHANCE YOU CAN REMOVE THE SHOUT BOX FROM THIS SITE??

I personally always forget it's even there unless I see a post such as this lol.

Really don't see the point in it.

Sack

LWW
10-04-2012, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MODERATORS: ANY CHANCE YOU CAN REMOVE THE SHOUT BOX FROM THIS SITE??

I personally always forget it's even there unless I see a post such as this lol.

Sack </div></div>

The point is that zerohondo and SecaucusPhoney continue to spew vulgar attacks there ... but want to deprive others of the ability to respond.

llotter
10-04-2012, 09:29 AM
hondo can always be relied on to raise the level of debate and avoid personal issues.

hondo
10-04-2012, 09:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hondo can always be relied on to raise the level of debate and avoid personal issues. </div></div>

Thank you, lotter. I really appreciate that. Perhaps I have very slightly mis-judged you.

Soflasnapper
10-04-2012, 09:36 AM
I don't see it has any great purpose, and may be a vehicle for more offense than occurs normally, except for anyone to see, not just viewers of this or that post.

Neutral, leaning toward removal, is my position.

hondo
10-04-2012, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see it has any great purpose, and may be a vehicle for more offense than occurs normally, except for anyone to see, not just viewers of this or that post.

Neutral, leaning toward removal, is my position.

</div></div>

Thank you for your imput.

DiabloViejo
10-04-2012, 02:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MODERATORS: ANY CHANCE YOU CAN REMOVE THE SHOUT BOX FROM THIS SITE??

Sack </div></div>

The point is that zerohondo and SecaucusPhoney continue to spew vulgar attacks there ... but want to deprive others of the ability to respond. </div></div>

LMAO! Your very existence is a tribute to vulgarity. You are nothing but an ignorant small minded POS. I could care less about depriving you of your ability to make an ass of yourself as often as you want to..in fact I enjoy tearing you to shreds when you do..so please carry on, it's rather amusing.

Sev
10-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Pot meet kettle.

DiabloViejo
10-04-2012, 03:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pot meet kettle. </div></div>

LOL, Blow it out your keister. (How's that work for you?) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif