Sev
10-04-2012, 07:22 AM
One black mans opinion.
Good luck with the race card.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Black People are too Ignorant </span>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzhjB1iL_LQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=13s

hondo
10-04-2012, 09:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One black mans opinion.

</div></div>

Nice title for your thread. Not so subtly keeps the ball rolling, doesn't it? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Sev
10-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Its the authors title.
Take it up with him Hondo.

The man makes some good points. Perhaps you should listen to what an articulate clean (Biden) well spoken black man that doesnt toe the dependency line has to say.
Or perhaps its to much to ask?

Perhaps he is a racist hmmmmmmm???

ugotda7
10-04-2012, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One black mans opinion.

</div></div>

Nice title for your thread. Not so subtly keeps the ball rolling, doesn't it? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </div></div>

You're just sharp as a marble huh?

Soflasnapper
10-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Niggers this, niggers that. Stupid negroes, afterwards.

Isn't that all a bit too much, and verging on self-hatred?

Not to mention being a witting fool for the splitting of the underclass, one against another, instead of understanding the value of solidarity of class against The Man (tm).

Frankly, the wife-beater shirt is perfect for this loud and vulgar man.

I didn't watch it all, but does he get his hate on for the sisters as well? (Misogyny rampant in that male black community, as we hear from the rappers.)

Sev
10-04-2012, 12:16 PM
So you want to shoot the messenger or lynch him?

Soflasnapper
10-04-2012, 12:25 PM
That made me laugh-- thanks! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

His point about 12 million people taking jobs the negroes don't have is... misinformed, to say the least.

llotter
10-04-2012, 12:25 PM
I did read that the negro is on average about 15 point below average of all others on IQ tests but I'm not sure that averages or IQ are relevant to anything in the real world. Though it may contribute to ignorance.

Sev
10-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Oh boy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
10-04-2012, 04:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh boy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Yugo led to Fat Johnny on AZ.
You lead to lotter on here.
Personally, I'm glad the cat is out of the bag.
All this phony baloney bullshit from you guys about how much the Right loves blacks while the Left hate them was making me puke.
lotter, yugo, fat johnny, larry wilson, bamadog, tell us how you aren't bigots. LOL!

cushioncrawler
10-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Blacks are too ignorant, mostly. So too whites, and yellows. In theusofa, and everywhere.

Blacks skore lowish on some IQ tests, but IQ and ignorance are az we all know different. And blacks are making the biggest gains in IQ and are "katching up" quickly.

IQ iz an environmental thing. Ignorance allso. If u liv in theusofa u iz ignorant.
mac.

Sev
10-04-2012, 09:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh boy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

All this phony baloney bullshit from you guys about how much the Right loves blacks while the Left hate them was making me puke.
lotter, yugo, fat johnny, larry wilson, bamadog, tell us how you aren't bigots. LOL! </div></div>

What are you talking about???

Sev
10-04-2012, 09:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blacks are too ignorant, mostly. So too whites, and yellows. In theusofa, and everywhere.

Blacks skore lowish on some IQ tests, but IQ and ignorance are az we all know different. And blacks are making the biggest gains in IQ and are "katching up" quickly.

IQ iz an environmental thing. Ignorance allso. If u liv in theusofa u iz ignorant.
mac. </div></div>

There is a lot of ignorance and low IQ in the US. Its the way the government wants it. You cant enslave a nation who's people are well armed, educated and informed.

ugotda7
10-04-2012, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh boy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

lotter, yugo, fat johnny, larry wilson, bamadog, tell us how you aren't bigots. LOL! </div></div>

Take off your pointy hat.....it slipped down over your eyes resulting in you typing nonsense.

hondo
10-04-2012, 10:55 PM
The truth will set you free, Sev.

LWW
10-05-2012, 04:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Niggers this, niggers that.</div></div>

How nice.

Soflasnapper
10-05-2012, 08:01 AM
I agree (as snark-- not nice). Just quoting that guy, and his preferred language.

hondo
10-05-2012, 12:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree (as snark-- not nice). Just quoting that guy, and his preferred language. </div></div>

He knows that. Just always looking for an opening.

LWW
10-05-2012, 01:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree (as snark-- not nice). Just quoting that guy, and his preferred language. </div></div>

He knows that. Just always looking for an opening. </div></div>

Either the phrase is appropriate, or it is not.

I do hear Bobby and the boys at the Dewdrop of Morgantown are fine with it.

Soflasnapper
10-05-2012, 02:04 PM
I find nothing wrong about quoting a racist saying it, or a reading from Twain quoting it from his books, or that era.

Clearly enough to any sincere person, quoting something isn't saying it yourself. Romney, for instance, is not a sincere person in his campaign incarnation, and he PRETENDS (or lets his campaign people pretend) there is no distinction.

I think you side with the insincere cohort generally, at least if they're misquoting and pretending about Democrats. I call for all sides to play those things straight and narrow.

LWW
10-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Quotes are known as quotes by being within quotation marks.

Beyond that, you seem to be saying its wrong to use the word except when you or another leftist uses it.

Perhaps you should poll the word at "CHINKAMEN SQUARE" and see how it plays.

Sev
10-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Please keep in mind that your track record with what you believe is the truth with me is spotty at best.

Mind you I have never held that against you either.

hondo
10-05-2012, 09:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please keep in mind that your track record with what you believe is the truth with me is spotty at best.

Mind you I have never held that against you either. </div></div>

Your track record with what you believe the truth is is very spotty with me. I was very upset that time you posted that vile post about me and Gayle which was absolutely the nastiest post I have ever seen anyone post on any forum.
It took me a long time to get over that post but I haven't seen you post anything of that kind since then.
Unlike larry, I do not hold the past against anyone.
I've never seen him change but I do know that most people can change.
Also, we post sometimes out of anger and it is not representative of our true nature.
I had pushed a lot of your buttons at the time and I know you were really pissed at me. Also, on weekends you used to get pretty schonkered and post things you wouldn't have if you were sober. I no longer see that behavior out of you and I would be happy to sit down and toss a few or more with you.

cushioncrawler
10-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Carefull. Drinking kan lead to kissing. And kissing often leads to dancing.
mac.

hondo
10-05-2012, 10:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Carefull. Drinking kan lead to kissing. And kissing often leads to dancing.
mac. </div></div>

Oy vey!!!

Sev
10-06-2012, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please keep in mind that your track record with what you believe is the truth with me is spotty at best.

Your track record with what you believe the truth is is very spotty with me. I was very upset that time you posted that vile post about me and Gayle which was absolutely the nastiest post I have ever seen anyone post on any forum.
It took me a long time to get over that post but I haven't seen you post anything of that kind since then.
Also, we post sometimes out of anger and it is not representative of our true nature.
I had pushed a lot of your buttons at the time and I know you were really pissed at me. Also, on weekends you used to get pretty schonkered and post things you wouldn't have if you were sober. I no longer see that behavior out of you and I would be happy to sit down and toss a few or more with you. </div></div>

I was not talking about political beliefs but about your conclusions drawn about me personally.

You have a habit of connecting dots that dont exist. I smile and scratch my head quite often. I have had some pretty good WTF laughs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
10-06-2012, 07:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please keep in mind that your track record with what you believe is the truth with me is spotty at best.

I had pushed a lot of your buttons at the time and I know you were really pissed at me. Also, on weekends you used to get pretty schonkered and post things you wouldn't have if you were sober. I no longer see that behavior out of you and I would be happy to sit down and toss a few or more with you. </div></div>

I was not talking about political beliefs but about your conclusions drawn about me personally.

You have a habit of connecting dots that dont exist. I smile and scratch my head quite often. I have had some pretty good WTF laughs. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
</div></div>

Good. Keep laughing.

Gayle in MD
10-06-2012, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Niggers this, niggers that. Stupid negroes, afterwards.

Not to mention being a witting fool for the splitting of the underclass, one against another, instead of understanding the value of solidarity of class against The Man (tm).

I didn't watch it all, but does he get his hate on for the sisters as well? (Misogyny rampant in that male black community, as we hear from the rappers.) </div></div>

It's the Repuglican way to slander, twist, demonize and spread lies and hate.

Who would want to even watch sich a sicko, repulsiave clip, let alone spread it around.

Is this sort of thing which Repiglicans think is High Intention?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Divide and conquer?

The Shock Doctrine?

Repulsive!

Soflasnapper
10-06-2012, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Carefull. Drinking kan lead to kissing. And kissing often leads to dancing.
mac. </div></div>

??? And you CLAIM you are no kind of Christian? LOL!

(Straight out of Christian moral police dogma)

Sev
10-14-2012, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Niggers this, niggers that. Stupid negroes, afterwards.

I didn't watch it all, but does he get his hate on for the sisters as well? (Misogyny rampant in that male black community, as we hear from the rappers.) </div></div>

It's the Repuglican way to slander, twist, demonize and spread lies and hate.

Who would want to even watch sich a sicko, repulsiave clip, let alone spread it around.

Is this sort of thing which Repiglicans think is High Intention?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Divide and conquer?

The Shock Doctrine?

Repulsive! </div></div>

You do realize this is a black mans opinion?
Are you saying he does not have a right to his view point?

After all to most democrats he would considered an uncle Tom and worse.

Soflasnapper
10-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Maybe he's more the example of the ignorance he accuses others of, in starkly racial language, wearing his 'wife-beater' shirt?

Sev
10-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Perhaps its because your conditioned to believe that all blacks should be in lockstep with the democrat thinking and it disturbs you to realize some of them have escaped the democrat plantation.

Why are you attempting to oppress this man?

hondo
10-14-2012, 12:52 PM
It shocks me that any blacks would join the openly racist Republican party.
Perhaps they are so wealthy that they are blind to what's real.

Soflasnapper
10-14-2012, 01:40 PM
I explained my reasoning with direct reference to the speech the guy mentions from MLK, Jr.

He doesn't look old enough to actually know what the conditions as to racial discrimination were as recently as that speech date, according to MLK, Jr. himself IN THAT VERY SPEECH.

Ignoring a hundred years of oppression AFTER emancipation, which MLK, Jr. points out existed and endured to the time of that speech, he points to sociological changes DUE TO THAT OPPRESSION (and the general drift of our society, in which white illegitimacy grew like topsy as well as black illegitimacy rates) as the single problem and cause.

Nope, it's a symptom of more than a hundred years of oppression and brutality, and the disparate drug enforcement and conviction and incarceration policies, designed to enrich private interests (and not coincidentally, enrich the national security state that helps run the international drug trade and the profits from laundering those monies).

Sev
10-14-2012, 02:12 PM
If that helps you sleep at night.

Sev
10-14-2012, 02:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It shocks me that any blacks would join the openly racist Republican party.
Perhaps they are so wealthy that they are blind to what's real. </div></div>

Or perhaps its not his vision that is cloudy. Hmmmmm?

Soflasnapper
10-14-2012, 02:33 PM
A people severely oppressed for 10 generations may take more than 2 or 3 generations to recover. That's plain common sense, and about the right numbers of generations for both situations, except that the last 2 or 3 generations did not see the entire correction of the oppression. Cf: the disparate impact of the phony war on drugs.

Do you think it might be hard if 30% of all adult black men are in or have been in prison, and carry those convictions forward through their attempts at getting work? Do you admit that we still have stop and frisk tactics that almost exclusively apply to minorities and end up making what should be a $100 ticket into a criminal record?

Sev
10-14-2012, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A people severely oppressed for 10 generations may take more than 2 or 3 generations to recover. That's plain common sense, and about the right numbers of generations for both situations, except that the last 2 or 3 generations did not see the entire correction of the oppression. Cf: the disparate impact of the phony war on drugs.

Do you think it might be hard if 30% of all adult black men are in or have been in prison, and carry those convictions forward through their attempts at getting work? Do you admit that we still have stop and frisk tactics that almost exclusively apply to minorities and end up making what should be a $100 ticket into a criminal record?

</div></div>

Really?

Then explain how come Jews that have been repressed, Oppressed and the target for extermination for thousands of years world wide and the effort is still ongoing, manage to fair so well?

I am quite sure most would not advocate that the Jews are superior. Although if you go by Nobel Prizes as compared to all others you may be inclined to give it the nod.

hondo
10-14-2012, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A people severely oppressed for 10 generations may take more than 2 or 3 generations to recover. That's plain common sense, and about the right numbers of generations for both situations, except that the last 2 or 3 generations did not see the entire correction of the oppression. Cf: the disparate impact of the phony war on drugs.

</div></div>

I am quite sure most would not advocate that the Jews are superior. Although if you go by Nobel Prizes as compared to all others you may be inclined to give it the nod.

</div></div>

But there are always exceptions. Thank, exception. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Soflasnapper
10-14-2012, 06:05 PM
They were not systematically denied educational opportunity in forced segregated and inferior schools, ever in this country that I'm aware of.

They were up against quotas for how many there would be allowed at certain elite colleges, but they could still go to fine colleges and universities without any bar to their entry, and certainly not armed locals trying to kill them to prevent it.

Sev
10-14-2012, 07:19 PM
They were killed by the millions.
They were also slaves.

Perhaps that doesnt count.

eg8r
10-15-2012, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They were not systematically denied educational opportunity in forced segregated and inferior schools, ever in this country that I'm aware of. </div></div>I think being killed is much worse.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-15-2012, 11:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A people severely oppressed for 10 generations may take more than 2 or 3 generations to recover. That's plain common sense, and about the right numbers of generations for both situations, except that the last 2 or 3 generations did not see the entire correction of the oppression. Cf: the disparate impact of the phony war on drugs.

</div></div>

Really?

Then explain how come Jews that have been repressed, Oppressed and the target for extermination for thousands of years world wide and the effort is still ongoing, manage to fair so well?

</div></div>

The very oppression, and horrors of which you write, and which were undeniably suffered by through by Jewish people, many of them murdered just for being Jewish, should, I would think, be your own guide, and all of us, as well, as to how we live our lives.

Anyone who speaks with racist language, offends me, regardless of what race they belong to, and the same goes for sexist language, as well, regardless of their gender, or their sexual preference.

Politics aside, which is generally a free for all as regards what people think, say or write, about politicians, or voters preferences, yet there are, or should always be some limits, or standards, if you will, of decency, even in the political arena.

G.

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 11:41 AM
No Jews were killed in this country much, with the exception of the Jewish civil rights activists killed by racists angry at their work for blacks, and maybe Meir Kahane, quite the hater himself, for his advocacy of hatred and genocide and ethnic cleansing.

eg8r
10-15-2012, 01:37 PM
This is what you said. Which part of this are you saying refers to only in this country?<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A people severely oppressed for 10 generations may take more than 2 or 3 generations to recover.</div></div>

eg8r

hondo
10-15-2012, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A people severely oppressed for 10 generations may take more than 2 or 3 generations to recover. That's plain common sense, and about the right numbers of generations for both situations, except that the last 2 or 3 generations did not see the entire correction of the oppression. Cf: the disparate impact of the phony war on drugs.

</div></div>

Really?

</div></div>

The very oppression, and horrors of which you write, and which were undeniably suffered by through by Jewish people, many of them murdered just for being Jewish, should, I would think, be your own guide, and all of us, as well, as to how we live our lives.

Anyone who speaks with racist language, offends me, regardless of what race they belong to, and the same goes for sexist language, as well, regardless of their gender, or their sexual preference.

Politics aside, which is generally a free for all as regards what people think, say or write, about politicians, or voters preferences, yet there are, or should always be some limits, or standards, if you will, of decency, even in the political arena.

G.

</div></div>

Gayle, that is one of the finest posts you have written on here.

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 02:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is what you said. Which part of this are you saying refers to only in this country?<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A people severely oppressed for 10 generations may take more than 2 or 3 generations to recover.</div></div>
</div></div>

You need the context of the discussion to see what and whom I referred to. You have it, and ignore it.

We're talking about blacks in America, not the people in Africa, nor the Jews around the world. A discussion of people in this country.

It was not the case that the Jews had brutal discrimination in Germany until after WW I and the claimed stab in the back theory backlash. They were very prosperous, and dominated much of the same commercial activity in Germany prior to Hitler's rise as they do here in this country now-- the professions, publishing, the arts, and etc. These high profile successful Jews were among the reasons for the ease of the scapegoating.

hondo
10-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Sofla has patience of Job and wisdom of serpent. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
10-15-2012, 04:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A people severely oppressed for 10 generations may take more than 2 or 3 generations to recover. That's plain common sense, and about the right numbers of generations for both situations, except that the last 2 or 3 generations did not see the entire correction of the oppression. Cf: the disparate impact of the phony war on drugs.

</div></div>

Really?

</div></div>

G.

</div></div>

We all know blacks get a pass on using inflammatory slang because people are afraid being a racist.
However a black man calling other black people the N word cant be considered a racist remark. Even if the word is offensive.

I do use the history of the Jews as a guide. It seems to me that democrats or in denial over the status of blacks in America and its modern day cause.
However its also apparent that unless your black or a democrat addressing the matter everybody else is a racist.

So who better than the black voice to speak out in opposition to policies who's intentions were supposedly designed to help but have harmed.

Calling such voices ignorant and ill informed would be tantamount to putting yourself in the racist cross hairs and we all know that is the last thing the democrats want.

Sev
10-15-2012, 04:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is what you said. Which part of this are you saying refers to only in this country?<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A people severely oppressed for 10 generations may take more than 2 or 3 generations to recover.</div></div>
</div></div>

You need the context of the discussion to see what and whom I referred to. You have it, and ignore it.

We're talking about blacks in America, not the people in Africa, nor the Jews around the world. A discussion of people in this country.

It was not the case that the Jews had brutal discrimination in Germany until after WW I and the claimed stab in the back theory backlash. They were very prosperous, and dominated much of the same commercial activity in Germany prior to Hitler's rise as they do here in this country now-- the professions, publishing, the arts, and etc. These high profile successful Jews were among the reasons for the ease of the scapegoating. </div></div>

Based on your reasoning it does not matter where people are oppressed.

eg8r
10-15-2012, 07:37 PM
The point is that you chose to be general and the way you worded it does not imply America only. I guess you think only people oppressed in the US have trouble recovering. Oh yeah, there are examples where you are wrong so go back to thinking this is just about the US.

eg8r