PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Republicans.

Qtec
10-07-2012, 05:06 AM
remember? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U86WBGc5VHU)

The BS Express.

One guy goes to Vietnam and risks his life for his country. He is the traitor.
The other guy gets himself into a Champagne Unit for rich kids, goes AWOL and he is the hero.

Only in America.

30% of the dumbest peole on Earth, Conservatives, still believe Obama is a Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!

That says it all IMO.

Romney, the Flip-Flop King.

Q...where is Fox??????????

Q

Qtec
10-07-2012, 05:12 AM
Romney looks French. He even speaks the language,........he thinks!

Q

LWW
10-07-2012, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim."

That was the claim of Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit, as reported in the May 2010 issue of Israel Today. According to journalist Avi Lipkin, Gheit appeared on Nile TV's "Round Table Show" in January, on which he said that "he had had a one-on-one meeting with Obama who swore to him that he was a Moslem, the son of a Moslem father and step-son of Moslem step-father, that his half-brothers in Kenya were Moslems, and that he was loyal to the Moslem agenda."

Obama allegedly said this in the context of reassuring Gheit that he would soon deal with Israel:

He asked that the Moslem world show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic American problems (Healthcare) [sic], that he would show the Moslem world what he would do with Israel. </div></div>

HMMMM ... (http://www.norcalblogs.com/gate/2010/09/the-growing-proof-that-obama-is-a-muslim-besides-he-said-so.php)

Gayle in MD
10-07-2012, 10:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> remember? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U86WBGc5VHU)

The BS Express.

One guy goes to Vietnam and risks his life for his country. He is the traitor.
The other guy gets himself into a Champagne Unit for rich kids, goes AWOL and he is the hero.

Only in America.

30% of the dumbest peole on Earth, Conservatives, still believe Obama is a Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!

That says it all IMO.

Romney, the Flip-Flop King.

Q...where is Fox??????????

Q </div></div>

And let's just say the same is true of all of the Repiglicans.

Their full time mission is self.serving and to hell with the people. That isn't an opinion, it is a fact, just as their economic policies are no good, neither is their character.

If the treasonous Republicans had passed the President's jobs bill unemployment would be around 6%
I do not use the treasonous term lightly. In the book The New New Deal Republicans admit to holding meetings where they plotted to bring down the President by opposing every single thing he tried to do in order to regain their power even if it destroyed the country. Sessions of Texas said that the only goal of the minority is to become the majority so when McConnell said that their number one goal was to keep the President to one term, he was not just speaking for himself, he was talking from a planned and and explicit playbook that all Republicans were obligated to adhere to, they wanted to survive.

I think most of us remember that the first stimulus got through because Specter of Pa crossed lines to vote for it and therefore became target number one of the Republican party.

And in spite of the usual Repiglican BS, no, there is no equivalency is history--Dems have never shown such plotting against the country no matter how much Repubs might try to say they have. In fact, they deferred to Bush more than hindsight shows they should have, but their redeeming factor is that thhey were lied to by Bush annd Cheney, and the British memo proves that.

When a group decides to organize itself, in order to plot against their President and country, what else can it be called than treason?

G.

Soflasnapper
10-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Quoting from the comments:

There is no proof more rock solid than hearsay evidence given to a foreign journalist.
You have convinced me!

To be clear, the above was irony, meaning the reverse of each statement is the writer's position.

I don't follow birther type sites all that closely, and this isn't quite birther material exactly, but that Obama's a Moslem is a related trope.

But the point is that this 'evidence' has apparently been ignored in that community, at least as to higher profile sites making the charge, as I've not seen it ever mentioned in the past 29 months since the date given for it.

If it's a bridge too far for those zanies, that should tell you even they find it unreliable or unpersuasive.

Or have they been pushing it all along, and I've just missed it?

LWW
10-07-2012, 10:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quoting from the comments:

There is no proof more rock solid than hearsay evidence given to a foreign journalist.
You have convinced me!

To be clear, the above was irony, meaning the reverse of each statement is the writer's position.

I don't follow birther type sites all that closely, and this isn't quite birther material exactly, but that Obama's a Moslem is a related trope.

But the point is that this 'evidence' has apparently been ignored in that community, at least as to higher profile sites making the charge, as I've not seen it ever mentioned in the past 29 months since the date given for it.

If it's a bridge too far for those zanies, that should tell you even they find it unreliable or unpersuasive.

Or have they been pushing it all along, and I've just missed it? </div></div>

Yet such sources were entirely acceptable when Bush was POTUS.

I WONDER WHY?

Soflasnapper
10-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Any such foreign sources used for attacking Bush were statements from leaders or high ministers of governments, typically friendly governments, and/or leaked internal documents from same (the Downing Street memo, e.g.), carrying far greater probative value than an obscure JOURNALIST who is an unknown character.

I cannot remember a single charge against him that used a dodgy foreign correspondent of unknown political persuasion and/or outright hostility to American policy as a sole source of the charge (or at all).