PDA

View Full Version : GOP LEADERS ENDORSE MITT ROMNEY

Qtec
10-09-2012, 05:46 AM
video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av3q7-a-ayc)

LOL

Q

hondo
10-09-2012, 06:22 AM
If enough folks see this video, Mitt could lose the election just on the strength of this video.
It has the wingnuts on AZ wailing, tearing their clothes and soiling themselves.
Curious to see how the 3 amigos , larry, eg , and lotter, who swear that they don't like Mitt, yet are doing somersaults over his bump in the polls, will react.

Qtec
10-09-2012, 06:34 AM
Agreed. The Dems should just make this video their No 1 ad and run it 24/7.

Loved this......McCain talking about the attack ads mittens was running against him,

"I don't know how to respond to some of it because HIS position might change tomorrow! "

HaHaHa...LOL

Q

eg8r
10-09-2012, 08:15 AM
Any chance you can get us the dates each segment was recorded?

eg8r

hondo
10-09-2012, 05:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any chance you can get us the dates each segment was recorded?

eg8r </div></div>

Anybody else see the irony in that question? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Soflasnapper
10-09-2012, 11:19 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Gingrich agrees now that Romney's stated tax plan is a tremendous change from what he said all along, but declines to call either the before or after one a lie.

Qtec
10-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Why? What difference does it make?

Q

eg8r
10-10-2012, 07:09 AM
Maybe nothing. Are you going to do the work?

eg8r

eg8r
10-10-2012, 07:10 AM
When in reality there isn't any difference. You complained that he was vague before so during the debate he offered a bit more clarity. Not enough but her certainly said nothing that was against what he said before.

eg8r

hondo
10-10-2012, 07:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When in reality there isn't any difference. You complained that he was vague before so during the debate he offered a bit more clarity. Not enough but her certainly said nothing that was against what he said before.

eg8r </div></div>

Actually...

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-new...ebate-flipflops (http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13126777-romney-honesty-questioned-after-surge-of-postdebate-flipflops)

Romney honesty questioned after surge post-debate of flip-flops

A lot of people have been thinking it but famed journalist Carl Bernstein actually said it in an interview with MSNBC's Chris Jansing Friday. The dishonesty of Mitt Romney's growing flip-flops has made his character a serious issue in the 2012 presidential campaign.

"I think we really need to look at who Mitt Romney is," Bernstein said. He also suggested that Mitt Romney's denial of his own comments demonstrates a fundamental character flaw that cannot, and should not be ignored.

It's hard to deny the evidence. Romney may well be the only presidential candidate who has so blatancy disowned his own words.

Some of Romney's major flips have come in a matter of hours. Other complete reversals related to campaign promises repeated for months and even years.

The video evidence of Romney's multiple positions all over the internet, from YouTube to assorted news sites.

Some pundits have been polite in calling Romney's flip-flops misleading and contradictory. But with every new flip-flop, many have been willing to call them outright lies.

The latest in a string of Romney reversals came Thursday, when Romney told Fox News that everything he said in the politically damaging Mother Jones '47 percent' video was "completely wrong."

However, Romney's dishonesty goes beyond a collection of videotape from news agencies. His campaign continues to run false advertising on issues that have been soundly debunked.

The Romney-dishonesty-alarm bell went off loudly in the days following his first debate with President Obama, in Denver October 3, 2012.

At the debate, Romney verbally abandoned the tax reform plan he has been selling on the campaign trail for more than a year, along with nearly every other policy he has been touting, including those posted on his own website.

In one 90-minute debate, Mitt Romney attempted to transform himself from a solid hard-right conservative, into a moderate who sounded more like a Democrat than a Republican on policy.

With an abundance of undeniable video evidence of flip-flops growing every day, there can only be a handful of reasons for Mitt Romney to think that he can get away with politicial-position Bi-polar disorder.

Perhaps Romney believes that with the help of programs like 'Fox and Friends,' coupled with millions of dollars in advertising repeating false or new claims over and over, he can somehow convince voters of whatever he wants. That would indicate that he thinks American voters are, well - stupid.

Could Romney's schizophrenic behavior be related to some kind of undisclosed mental disorder?

"Ann Romney said in an interview Thursday that her biggest concern if her husband was elected president would be "for his mental well-being," according to The Hill.

At this point, just about anything is possible. But something is clearly wrong.

A look at all the Romney-contradicting-Romney videos is a good place to start. In them you will find that Mr. Romney has changed his mind repeatedly, or been vague or incoherent on the following issues:
Abortion
Tax Policy
Medicare
Climate change
Obamacare
Medicaid
How he feels about calling 47 percent of the population government freeloaders
Banking deregulation
Environmental deregulation
Deficit reduction methods
State's rights
Women's rights
Job creation
Immigration policy
Gun control

What seems to be emerging as the most likely problem, is that Mitt Romney has a serious character flaw and is fundamentally dishonest.

No matter what the cause, Mitt Romney's true reason for wanting to become president remains a worrisome mystery less than a month from Election Day.

eg8r
10-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Actually nothing you have quoted contradicts, with proof and substance, what I have said. Yet another person saying it is a lie, but not really proving a lie at all. My explanation that he offered more, still not enough, explanation to the tax plan fits what happened best.

eg8r

hondo
10-10-2012, 08:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually nothing you have quoted contradicts, with proof and substance, what I have said. Yet another person saying it is a lie, but not really proving a lie at all. My explanation that he offered more, still not enough, explanation to the tax plan fits what happened best.

eg8r </div></div>

You guys see what you want to see. This is why I rarely bother to post.

eg8r
10-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Show me where there was any proof in the quote you provided?

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-10-2012, 09:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually nothing you have quoted contradicts, with proof and substance, what I have said. Yet another person saying it is a lie, but not really proving a lie at all. My explanation that he offered more, still not enough, explanation to the tax plan fits what happened best.

eg8r </div></div>

On many of these things, we cannot be sure if Romney has lied or not. He may have simply changed his mind (a lot, on most things, over time, and by time, as is noted elsewhere, sometimes within a week or less). Or, he may have been strategically vague, giving people an intentional wrong impression, as we/they later find out. (I take it that is your claim.)

But giving intentionally wrong impressions is a subspecies of lie. Just being overconfident one can get something done and even promising it is not a lie-- that depends entirely on the belief at the time of the statement-- but you call THAT out as lying as to Obama, constantly.

As to Romney repeatedly lying about many, many things, we do not have to guess-- that happens to be true. ("I never said he made things worse," e.g.) And once someone is found out to be a serial liar, as Romney has shown himself to be, it is unwise to give such a person the benefit of doubt.

If the stakes are high enough, apparently Romney feels free to lie. (That's a well known neo-con doctrine, that they got from studying with that guy Strauss, which see. It's also a well known Mormon doctrine, which to be fair, they share with Moslems, Roman Catholics, and Jews.)

Nothing is higher stake than his gaining this office for his and his father's afterlife, and nothing about gaining the office is higher stakes than his tax plan. Meaning he has a maximum incentive to lie about this, in particular. Given an entirely fair appraisal of this man, we must assume he either has lied about the tax plan, or will. No other position is consistent with his recent and past history.

Qtec
10-10-2012, 10:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe nothing. Are you going to do the work?

eg8r </div></div>

I am not your research assistant. Do the work yourself, its YOU that's wants to know ,for some unexplained reason.

Its from during the primaries I assume. For me what gives it away [ the biggest clue ] are the clips from the Republican debates. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

ie, Sometime between march 2011 and March 2112.

Q

eg8r
10-10-2012, 12:23 PM
LOL, you are right you are no research assistant. As far as it being during the primaries, duh no kidding. I was waiting for you to acknowledge that they were taken during a time when Reps attack Reps. After that point they change their tune. Look at all the stuff Hitlary said about Obama. If we were to follow your current logic there would be no way Hitlary would accept a position in Obama's administration. Look at our own resident witch. She basically called Obama a cokehead. She has since changed her position and that position change was a 180 on the day Hitlary lost the nomination.

eg8r

hondo
10-10-2012, 05:25 PM
"Hitlary", "Honduh", "Qtip" ?
What is this language?
Is this what your church calls speaking in tounges?

Qtec
10-10-2012, 06:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, you are right you are no research assistant. As far as it being during the primaries, duh no kidding. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I was waiting for you to acknowledge that they were taken during a time when Reps attack Reps.</span> After that point they change their tune. </div></div>

I was waiting for you to acknowledge that his fellow republicans criticized him for exactly the same things as the Dems are doing now.
Coincidence?

Q

eg8r
10-10-2012, 09:07 PM
So you are saying the Dems took notes?

eg8r

eg8r
10-10-2012, 09:08 PM
This is the type of language that correctly identifies you when you are not man enough to do it yourself.

eg8r

hondo
10-10-2012, 09:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the type of language that correctly identifies you when you are not man enough to do it yourself.

eg8r </div></div>

Bless you, my Christian brother. I'm sure your fellow holy rollers are quite proud of the way you glorify God by calling your fellow souls from God stupid idiot, old bag, hillbilly hick, qtip, dummies, honduh, gaylio.

PRAISE JESUS!
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

hondo
10-10-2012, 09:40 PM
I just pray that your fellow holy rollers who are instructing the little children in the ways of the LORD are nothing like you.
You spread hate, demean your fellow man, revel in your ignorance and appear to know absolutely nothing about Christian doctrine.
If you were my only contact with a "Christian" I'd probably feel the same way Gayle feels about religion.
You seem like a sad, miserable little man.

Maybe you'll lighten up if Mitt gets in and then you can pretend how much better things are.

eg8r
10-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Why are you hypocritically shadowposting me? Why can't you take your own advice and stop attacking me? Why can't you just talk about the subject? When are you going to grow up?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-11-2012, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When in reality there isn't any difference. You complained that he was vague before so during the debate he offered a bit more clarity. Not enough but her certainly said nothing that was against what he said before.

eg8r </div></div>

Actually...

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-new...ebate-flipflops (http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13126777-romney-honesty-questioned-after-surge-of-postdebate-flipflops)

Romney honesty questioned after surge post-debate of flip-flops

A lot of people have been thinking it but famed journalist Carl Bernstein actually said it in an interview with MSNBC's Chris Jansing Friday. The dishonesty of Mitt Romney's growing flip-flops has made his character a serious issue in the 2012 presidential campaign.

"I think we really need to look at who Mitt Romney is," Bernstein said. He also suggested that Mitt Romney's denial of his own comments demonstrates a fundamental character flaw that cannot, and should not be ignored.

It's hard to deny the evidence. Romney may well be the only presidential candidate who has so blatancy disowned his own words.

Some of Romney's major flips have come in a matter of hours. Other complete reversals related to campaign promises repeated for months and even years.

The video evidence of Romney's multiple positions all over the internet, from YouTube to assorted news sites.

Some pundits have been polite in calling Romney's flip-flops misleading and contradictory. But with every new flip-flop, many have been willing to call them outright lies.

The latest in a string of Romney reversals came Thursday, when Romney told Fox News that everything he said in the politically damaging Mother Jones '47 percent' video was "completely wrong."

However, Romney's dishonesty goes beyond a collection of videotape from news agencies. His campaign continues to run false advertising on issues that have been soundly debunked.

The Romney-dishonesty-alarm bell went off loudly in the days following his first debate with President Obama, in Denver October 3, 2012.

At the debate, Romney verbally abandoned the tax reform plan he has been selling on the campaign trail for more than a year, along with nearly every other policy he has been touting, including those posted on his own website.

In one 90-minute debate, Mitt Romney attempted to transform himself from a solid hard-right conservative, into a moderate who sounded more like a Democrat than a Republican on policy.

With an abundance of undeniable video evidence of flip-flops growing every day, there can only be a handful of reasons for Mitt Romney to think that he can get away with politicial-position Bi-polar disorder.

Perhaps Romney believes that with the help of programs like 'Fox and Friends,' coupled with millions of dollars in advertising repeating false or new claims over and over, he can somehow convince voters of whatever he wants. That would indicate that he thinks American voters are, well - stupid.

Could Romney's schizophrenic behavior be related to some kind of undisclosed mental disorder?

"Ann Romney said in an interview Thursday that her biggest concern if her husband was elected president would be "for his mental well-being," according to The Hill.

At this point, just about anything is possible. But something is clearly wrong.

A look at all the Romney-contradicting-Romney videos is a good place to start. In them you will find that Mr. Romney has changed his mind repeatedly, or been vague or incoherent on the following issues:
Abortion
Tax Policy
Medicare
Climate change
Obamacare
Medicaid
How he feels about calling 47 percent of the population government freeloaders
Banking deregulation
Environmental deregulation
Deficit reduction methods
State's rights
Women's rights
Job creation
Immigration policy
Gun control

What seems to be emerging as the most likely problem, is that Mitt Romney has a serious character flaw and is fundamentally dishonest.

No matter what the cause, Mitt Romney's true reason for wanting to become president remains a worrisome mystery less than a month from Election Day.
</div></div>

Excellent Post, Hondo!

I think rational people understand what a serious danger to our country, Mitt Romney would be.

I am spending many hours a week, knocking on doors, and getting out the vovte.

I'm going to print this post up and and put it in my little kit, and leave it with those people I meet every week.

I guess I will have to get permission from Bernstein to do it, but he's easy to reach.

Thanks!

G.

hondo
10-11-2012, 12:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you hypocritically shadowposting me? Why can't you take your own advice and stop attacking me? Why can't you just talk about the subject? When are you going to grow up?

eg8r </div></div>

I worry about you, Eg. You are such a hypocrite and I'm trying to get you to see the light and quit being the Darth Vader of BD. Why can't you appreciate what I'm trying to do for you?
I know the truth about you must be a bitter pill to swallow
but one of these days you'll thank me for turning your back on Satan and treating your fellow man with respect.
Gayle's not some old bag. She is a fine lady.
Q and Fats and Sofla and Hondo are not stupid idiots. My guess is that all four of us have a higher i.q. than you, and, yes, it shows on the forum.
I'm not a hillbilly hick. I imagine that you know more about country life than I do. I have more education than you do. I own my own house and other property in the city.
I've seen many parts of the world and the U.S.
I've read books that you probably couldn't comprehend.
I am neither a hillbilly nor a hick. I know you just throw those names at us out of frustration but words mean something, Eg.
One minute you claim to be a devout Christian and the next you spew hate and call us names.
I will pray that sooner or later my message of love reaches you.
Notice I've given up on Larry. He is a lost soul but there's still time for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
10-11-2012, 01:34 PM
I see you have chosen to ignore the questions, continue to shadowpost and continue to act like a child. Continue on.

eg8r

hondo
10-11-2012, 01:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see you have chosen to ignore the questions, continue to shadowpost and continue to act like a child. Continue on.

eg8r </div></div>

Tell me the truth. Did you grasp anything that I was trying to explain to you? A little child, huh ?
And Jesus said unto them, I tell you the truth. You shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven, lest you come as a little child.
Let those with eyes see, Eg.

The Pentecostals are good Christians. A little too hung up on the necessity of speaking in tounges. but still...
Are you not listening, not attending, why are you so consumed with hate, my brother?

I want you to do something right now. Get down on your knees and pray that God forgives you for calling a fellow Christian a hillbilly hick. Would you do that for yourself, Eg? Would you do it right now?

eg8r
10-11-2012, 02:12 PM
I see you have chosen to ignore the questions, continue to shadowpost and continue to act like a child. Continue on.

eg8r

hondo
10-11-2012, 08:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see you have chosen to ignore the questions, continue to shadowpost and continue to act like a child. Continue on.

eg8r </div></div>

And Jesus said unto them, I tell you the truth. You shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven, lest you come as a little child.

eg8r
10-12-2012, 08:06 AM

eg8r