PDA

View Full Version : Mother is Sickened by Romney’s use of Slain SEAL

Qtec
10-11-2012, 04:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Mother and Friend are Sickened by Romney’s use of Slain SEAL for Political Gain </span>

The mother of slain Navy SEAL Glen Doherty is not happy to hear Mitt Romney using her dead son for political gain. She told 7News of Boston, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I don’t trust Romney. He shouldn’t make my son’s death part of his political agenda. It’s wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama.” </span></div></div>

Well said.

watch the video (http://www.politicususa.com/friend-family-slain-seal-its-making-sick-romney.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You might have thought Romney’s callous, bizarre presser about the attacks was bad enough, but Mitt Romney wasn’t done politicizing the deaths of four Americans in the September 11 attacks on the American consulate in Benghazi. Needing to humanize himself after his 47% comments, the Romney team found a new way to endear Romney on the stump. He could tell a story about Navy SEAL Glen Doherty, whom he had once met at a Christmas Party.

You have probably saw a clip of Romney saying this in Van Meter, Iowa because he showed emotion and the press was entranced. Speaking with fond emotion of Doherty and their meeting, Romney said, “You can imagine how I felt when I found out that he was one of the two former Navy SEALS killed in Benghazi on September 11th. It broke my heart.”

Except that is not how one of Glen Doherty’s close friends of twenty years remembers Doherty’s chance meeting with Romney in an interview with MyNorthwest. According to Doherty’s friend Elf Ellefsen, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Romney introduced himself to Doehrty <u>four times during the same party, not remembering that he had already met Glen.</u> Doherty called it<u> “pathetic and comical”</u>. Each time, Romney introduced himself “robotically” as “Mitt Romney, political figure.” <u>Glen believed it to be very “insincere and stale.</u>”</span> </div></div>

How low can you you?

Mitt Romney low.

Q

Gayle in MD
10-11-2012, 07:09 AM
No limits to Mitt Romney's abuse and lies.

Now we find out that it was the Repuglicans who cut off over five and a half million dollars in the last two years, for safegaurding our Embassy's and Foreign Consolates, and they did that against Hillary's desperate pleas not to cut funding for our people.

So Issa the car thief and suspected arsonist, is politicizing the deaths of our Seals, and our Ambassador, just like Romney has done.

Issa the car thief and suspected arson, is willing to use their deaths by jumpikng prematurely, before our own people complete their investigations, right into his own investigations as fast as he could in order to try to hurt the Presiden'ts re-election chances, and like romney, with no honor or empathy for their families, without conscience.

He is without honor, as well as Romney, the Liar and Twit, the greedy pig, the incestuous Mormonized weirdo, who is mentally ill due to his ancestors habitual incest. He's the offspring of generations of intra-family marriages, which cause mental and emotional misfits, just like him, as Science proves.

So Repiglicans, AND Romney, have only ended up shining a light on their own exploitation of American deaths, AND for their own responsibility for what happened to our people because Repiglicans cut the funding to protect them.

As I always say, every single disaster we face today, and have faced for decades past, is the result of FAILED REPIGLICAN POLICIES, LIES, AND CORRUPTION!

PIGS!

Sid_Vicious
10-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Gayle,,,logic and honesty has evaded what I used to call educated Americans. Take this election and the polls. NO F-N WAY should Romney be showing decent results in polls after the blatent lies and flops. Seriously, evil is prevailing. That sounds a bit dramatic yet would you yourself have imagined such a poor performance by our country's people in swallowing the GOP's everyday BS, when it is indisputable how dishonest they are? I think that even you Gayle, have to be disappointed when it comes to what you once thought was a good common sense of the general people here in this country.

All this nonsense, and that is precisely what it is...worries me a lot. Obama's gonna have to begin to get really muddy unless he doesn't care if he ends up with Carter as one of the losers because he's too nice a guy. Sad thing is...Obama is sincere just as he is, Carter was and is also. IMO, you can't beat a crap party like the Reps unless you go to the matresses with them. We have way too much at stake to get the Pigs back in the WH.

DANNED I wish we had a popular vote mandate as the decider. I would love to vote then, to hell with Texas and the GOP here. sid

Gayle in MD
10-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Well, friend, as you know, I still believe that every vote counts, but I understand your concerns.

I'm sure there are millions of people living in texas who feel the same way you feel, so I believe that if they all voted, things there would change.

As for Repiglicans, they will never change, but this little bounce for Romney, is just that, a little bounce.

I wish the President had put him away, and I was disappointed by the debate, but that's not going to happen again.

AND, when you look at the polling data, the President is still WAY, WAY in front of Romney, on delegates, in fact, the president has more than enough delegates to win right now, AND he is far more trusted to handle the economy, the concerns of the Middle Class, education, and foreign affairs, according to the latest polls.

Nearly seventy percent of Americans believe that taxes should go up for the top three percent.

Nearly seventy percent of Americans, agree that the top one percent, are not job creators, which they are not.

Romney is not going to win Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Wisconsin or Florida, IMO, and trust me, Romney is not going to win this election.

Romney has to win eight battleground states to win, and he's not going to do it, no way!

Yes, I do wish that Repiglican voters were not so stupid, not so racist, and not so ignorant that they continue to vote out of their hate, rather than in their own best interests, and in the best interests of the country.

G.

Soflasnapper
10-11-2012, 09:18 AM
With the demographic changes, and the GOP's failure among the Latino population, Texas will turn from a red state to a purple state to a blue state in the coming years, if these demographic trends and xenophobia in the GOP continue.

What the slight movement in the polls show is not Dems or the country in general turning to Romney, but the 'lean-GOP' so-called independents solidifying to say they support the new assertive and moderate Romney, taking his latest incarnation seriously out of low information. Low information was why they were undecided so-called independents this late in the game in the first place.

They didn't like the severely conservative Romney 5.0 bot, and have been temporarily assuaged by the shaken etch-a-sketch 6.0 beta release.

The information they need, and will receive, is that regardless of what this beta release now says, he will be tied to the far right of his party (and thus the 5.0 version, equally as phony as all the others, will be shown to be the governing version of this synthetic false man.)

Gayle in MD
10-11-2012, 10:50 AM
I agree comploetely.

G.