PDA

View Full Version : From the "OBAMA ISN'T A MUSLIM! files.

LWW
10-11-2012, 11:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Barack Obama has not been having a good month. First there was the attacks on our embassies around the world. Then there was his lackluster debate. Now, the ring on his left ring finger is causing even more problems.

The Western Center for Journalism reported on October 10 that Barack Obama has worn a ring for more than 30 years with the inscription, in Arabic, “There is no God except Allah.” Photographs show that Barack Obama wore this ring, at the least since the 1980s, when he was a student.

The “there is no God accept Allah” ring is the same ring used during his wedding in 1992. It is unknown why Barack Obama used a ring he had worn for about a decade as his wedding band.

Islamic experts and Arabic-language experts say that “there is no God except Allah” is the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith. This declaration of faith is also known as the “Shahada.”</div></div>

JUMPING BUTTERBALLS! (http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-s-ring-reads-there-is-no-god-except-allah)

Soflasnapper
10-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Fail.

Moslem men are forbidden to wear gold jewelry.

Here, (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_Muslim_men_wear_gold_jewelry_during_Ramadan) here, (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_Muslim_men_wear_jewelry) here, (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_Muslim_men_wear_jewelry_during_Ramadan) here, (http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3155) or see here. (http://www.ehow.com/list_6974999_gifts-muslim-men.html)

[Note, there are 5 links in that group]

So the reason you can tell he's a Moslem is that he violates their tenets by wearing gold jewelry?

Most interesting!

Soflasnapper
10-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Geeze, this is from Jerome Corsi?

The man who helpfully explained that the ring showed Obama was gay and had a male husband?

So, going for the trifecta of idiocy about Obama's alleged Moslem faith:

1) He's gay, strictly prohibited by Islam
2) He got married in a Christian church ceremony
3) He wears gold jewelry (along with consuming alcohol and eating pork, no 5x a day prayer, etc., i.e., totally failing to adhere to Islamic prohibitions)

eg8r
10-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Why would a non-muslim man wear a ring that says what his ring says? You are a Christian, does that mean you have zero sin in your life since you are forbidden to sin?

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-11-2012, 03:14 PM
<s>The Elfen Runes of the One True Ring of Power only show up when exposed to fire?</s>

The Arabic characters are highly stylized, as in the psychedelic scripts common in the '60s.

It's entirely possible that the fact they are Arabic characters wasn't even known to Obama, or that assuming he knew they were Arabic characters, he had no idea what they meant.

Most likely, it's a family or close friend heirloom of emotional significance, entirely apart from its message which is hidden in semi-unreadable Arabic characters.

While Obama is said to be able to speak a few Muslim prayers with a fair Arabic accent, I know of no evidence he was taught Arabic in school, or knows how to read that language.

Do Indonesian Muslims read and speak Arabic?

hondo
10-11-2012, 08:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would a non-muslim man wear a ring that says what his ring says? You are a Christian, does that mean you have zero sin in your life since you are forbidden to sin?

eg8r </div></div>

Why would a professed Christian get on a forum and attack fellow Christians' reputations and call them names?
Just asking.

LWW
10-12-2012, 03:26 AM
How do you explain his celebrating Islamic holidays but not celebrating Christian holidays?

Qtec
10-12-2012, 04:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geeze, this is from Jerome Corsi?

The man who helpfully explained that the ring showed Obama was gay and had a male husband?

</div></div>

LOL. When you follow the links to a story like this, it almost always originates from WND, the heart of RW conspiracy theories.

This 'Obama is a Muslim' crap is also getting to be boring, not to mention offensive.
I have a question for LWW and the rest of the loonies,

"<u>lets say Obama is a Muslim, so what?</u>"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The U.S. Constitution also provides that "No religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification of any Office or public Trust under the United States." </div></div>

It cracks me up that these 'holier than Thou' protectors of the USCON, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>DROP IT like a hot potato, when it suits them!</span>

Whether he is a Muslim, a Quaker or a member of a 'religious cult whose founding member has been shown to be a liar, a fraud and a cheat', it doesn't matter.'
Under the USCON, what you believe doesn't disqualify you from office.

In the Bizzaro world of RW extremism, Obama has gone from being a Madrassa educated Manchurian Candidate, to an Ultra Extremist Christian [ Rev Wright ], back to a secret Muslim?

Q

eg8r
10-12-2012, 08:08 AM
I see you have chosen to ignore the questions, continue to shadowpost and continue to act like a child. Continue on.

eg8r

eg8r
10-12-2012, 08:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's entirely possible that the fact they are Arabic characters wasn't even known to Obama</div></div>It is entirely possible that he is of muslim faith and knows there was no way to win after admitting that so he started also going to a Christian church and following that crazy minister. Kind of funny that his choice of Christian pastors was a nutcase to follow up his nutcase muslim training. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
10-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Obama skips Christmas?

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-12-2012, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you explain his celebrating Islamic holidays but not celebrating Christian holidays? </div></div>

I don't think there is any evidence of that last part.

He has done some commemorative celebrations of Passover, and maybe a nod to Ramadan or some other Islamic holiday, as did George W. when in office.

LWW
10-12-2012, 01:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whether he is a Muslim, a Quaker or a member of a 'religious cult whose
founding member has been shown to be a liar, a fraud and a cheat', it doesn't matter.'
Under the USCON, what you believe doesn't disqualify you from office.

Q </div></div>

Who said being a muslim disqualifies someone from office?

What's that? Nobody? You made it up to defend your messiah?

Imagine that.

The issue is however something that should be known to the public so that the individual voter can assign whatever value that they see fit.

Qtec
10-12-2012, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The issue is however something that should be known to the public so that the individual voter can assign whatever value that they see fit </div></div>

That something being a person's faith?

Something you have just admitted should not be a factor.

Q

LWW
10-12-2012, 06:43 PM
I said no such thing ... but I have an unfair advantage in that I am literate.

Qtec
10-12-2012, 07:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I said no such thing . </div></div>

Yes you did and I explained why. Just you saying something doesn't make it true!

That's a surprise to you, isn't it?

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Qtec
10-12-2012, 07:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The issue is however <u>something that should be known to the public so that the individual voter can assign whatever value that they see fit. </u></div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>Like Romney's tax returns?</span>

Q

LWW
10-13-2012, 03:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I said no such thing . </div></div>

Yes you did and I explained why. Just you saying something doesn't make it true!

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Do you have a third grader nearby that dan explain it to you?

Try as I do, I just can't manage to dumb it down to your level.

LWW
10-13-2012, 03:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The issue is however <u>something that should be known to the public so that the individual voter can assign whatever value that they see fit. </u></div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>Like Romney's tax returns?</span>

Q </div></div>

Do you have evidence that he didn't pay his taxes?

Of course you don't ... save yourself the embarrassment and stop talking about things you don't understand, lie what a capital gain is.

Qtec
10-13-2012, 04:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have evidence that he didn't pay his taxes? </div></div>

AGAIN, not the question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The issue is however <span style='font-size: 23pt'>something that <u>should be known to the public </u>so that the individual voter can assign whatever value that they see fit. </span> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Like Romney's tax returns?</span>

Q

LWW
10-13-2012, 05:09 AM
Actually, it was the question.

hondo
10-13-2012, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I said no such thing . </div></div>

Try as I do, I just can't manage to dumb it down to your level. </div></div>

Exhibit 223.

eg8r
10-13-2012, 08:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The issue is however something that should be known to the public</div></div>The issue is DID HE PAY HIS TAXES AND FOLLOW THE LAW! The answer is an unequivocally yes.

eg8r

LWW
10-14-2012, 04:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The issue is however something that should be known to the public</div></div>The issue is DID HE PAY HIS TAXES AND FOLLOW THE LAW! The answer is an unequivocally yes.

eg8r </div></div>

Don't forget that not only did R-money pay his ... snoopy didn't.

Qtec
10-14-2012, 04:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The issue is however something that should be known to the public</div></div>The issue is DID HE PAY HIS TAXES AND FOLLOW THE LAW! The answer is an unequivocally yes.

eg8r </div></div>

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? Have you seen his tax returns for the last 10 years? Or are you just taking Mittens' word for that?

Q

Qtec
10-14-2012, 04:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's entirely possible that the fact they are Arabic characters wasn't even known to Obama</div></div><u>It is entirely possible that he is of muslim faith and knows there was no way to win after admitting that so he started also going to a Christian church and following that crazy minister.</u></div></div>

LOL Do you know how crazy that sounds?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Barack Obama first met Wright in the <u>late 1980s,</u> while he was working as a community organizer in Chicago before attending Harvard Law School.[7] Wright officiated at the wedding ceremony of Barack and Michelle Obama, as well as their children's baptisms.[8]

</div></div>

So, 25 yrs ago before he was even involved in politics, Obama the secret Muslim thinks, "If I want to be POTUS, I need a cover story. I will have to get me some Christian faith!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Kind of funny that his choice of Christian pastors was a nutcase to follow up his nutcase muslim training. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Its not funny, its incredulous! If this was all a 25 yr plan to hide his Muslim faith, he would have chosen a less controversial Pastor, don't you think?

Geez!

Q

LWW
10-14-2012, 04:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The issue is however something that should be known to the public</div></div>The issue is DID HE PAY HIS TAXES AND FOLLOW THE LAW! The answer is an unequivocally yes.

eg8r </div></div>

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? Have you seen his tax returns for the last 10 years? Or are you just taking Mittens' word for that?

Q </div></div>

How do you know he didn't?

In America the burden of proof lies on the accuser.

To se your analogy ... I demand to see every photo, every piece of video, every e-mail and every memo from the White House since January, 2009. After all ... how else could I know if the regime conducts Satanic rituals involving human sacrifice?

LWW
10-14-2012, 05:02 AM
Are you aware that Jeremiah Wright is on record that Obama was a mulim nd is unconvinced that his conversion is real?

Qtec
10-14-2012, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you know he didn't? </div></div>

I don't. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!!!!!!!!!

Imagine you went for a job interview and the guy says.

'do you have your CV with you?

LWW says,

'Yes, but I will only show it to you AFTER you hire me!'

Don't you think the potential C in C should be thoroughly vetted?

Q

Soflasnapper
10-14-2012, 11:52 AM

eg8r </div></div>

That's ROMNEY'S answer, without the slightest supporting documentation.

Unfortunately for his credibility, he already made such claims in the past, and was shown to be wrong. He blamed it on his accountant, although it was on a form he himself signed.

That's with regard to filing Massachusetts residency, and paying Massachusetts taxes. Instead, he filed ONLY Utah residency, received a homestead type tax rebate only available to stated Utah residents, did NOT pay the Massachusetts taxes, but howled he was telling the truth and would not reveal the forms that proved him wrong.

Those forms then were forced out, proving all the above (contrary to Romney's then-identical claims that he'd done everything right and we should just trust him without seeing the proof), and Romney had to pay back the Utah resident's tax break, and pay back taxes to Massachusetts that his filings prevented.

How does that go again? Fool me once... shame on you.

Soflasnapper
10-14-2012, 11:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you aware that Jeremiah Wright is on record that Obama was a mulim nd is unconvinced that his conversion is real? </div></div>

No, but if that is so, it is likely the only thing you'd accept as true from that man's mouth.

Did he say on what evidence he formed that opinion? Prayer rugs around O's house, or what?

LWW
10-14-2012, 03:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Don't you think the potential C in C should be thoroughly vetted?

Q

</div></div>

Coming from someone who was truly offended that anyone might wonder whether Obama was actually a citizen ... that is truly some impressive doublethink you have going on there.

Let me close with this ... the IRS is a part of the treasury department, therefor the head tax collector owes their job to the regime.

Although I admittedly can't prove it, I would bet my ROLEX against a three day old donut that R-money's returns have been inspected by the regime.

The proof that nothing is amiss is that if there was it would be on PMSNBC 24/7.

I know it.

You know it ... you just won't admit it because your hyper-partisanship demands that you support the regime no matter what.

Soflasnapper
10-14-2012, 06:08 PM
BS. The way that political interference works is that people get audited. That would be unnecessary if they simply took the illicit peaks you suggest they do.

Or do you claim an especial bad act, that no other presidents have done?

LWW
10-14-2012, 07:27 PM
And an audit f R-money wouldn't make the news?

Are you honestly that far gone?

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 08:00 AM
Audits are not publicly announced by the IRS. People being audited complain, and that's how we know about that when it happens.

Does Romney have a motive to disclose if he's being audited, or a motive to keep that quiet?

eg8r
10-15-2012, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's ROMNEY'S answer, without the slightest supporting documentation.</div></div>Pull your head out of Obama's rear end for just one second. There are tax returns available that prove he has paid. All you have as "proof" that he didn't pay are Harry's words. Reality is that if he didn't pay then the IRS would already be all over it. Romney's taxes are the Dems "birther" argument.

eg8r

eg8r
10-15-2012, 08:43 AM
I know that taxes have already been provided and the IRS would already have been all over Romney for the other years if he hadn't filed or paid any taxes illegally. This is common sense, just look up.

eg8r

eg8r
10-15-2012, 08:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Imagine you went for a job interview and the guy says.

'do you have your CV with you?</div></div>Sad to say but 99.9% of Americans would not know what a CV is. I guess they need another government agency spending billions per year to increase education.

eg8r

eg8r
10-15-2012, 08:46 AM
Look, nothing out of qtip's mouth on taxpaying matters. Qtip is an admitted tax cheat. Maybe what he is really trying to say, without having the balls to say it, is that qtip has insider info into these types of dealings and qtip is going with personal experience on this one.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 11:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's ROMNEY'S answer, without the slightest supporting documentation.</div></div>Pull your head out of Obama's rear end for just one second. There are tax returns available that prove he has paid. All you have as "proof" that he didn't pay are Harry's words. Reality is that if he didn't pay then the IRS would already be all over it. Romney's taxes are the Dems "birther" argument.

eg8r </div></div>

We now add tax filings to the things you are ignorant about.

You file a return when you owe nothing, and when you request a net refund. Filing doesn't prove anybody paid anything.

And the review for such filings is cursory at best. They check to see if your addition is right, and cross-compare 1099 or W-2 statements under that federal tax filing number. Period.

The numbers of returns audited is in the single digit percentages.

And here's the kicker. I'm doing the same kind of 'I-Dig-It' trust Romney has, an intentionally defective grantor trust. I have a top national tax law firm creating these trusts (well the concepts are now boilerplate-- I'm buying their cred as they rep the estate for me). What they tell me is that the ORIGINAL valuations upon which the gift tax is due, are almost never given any scrutiny by IRS auditors. That's too much in the weeds, and too subjective, to create a criminal case from.

However, there's your original sin and where the hiding occurs. Not later, faithfully performing what the founding documents of the trust dictate, all legal-like and all. But at the very beginning, in the valuation process determining the alleged value of the assets going into the grantor trust.

It's exactly how educated tax experts guess how Romney got $100 million+ into an IRA with an annual donation limit of under $10,000. He falsely valued very valuable things at or near $0. And the IRS never catches that, say a top tax law firm I've engaged, because they never look into that.

eg8r
10-15-2012, 11:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We now add tax filings to the things you are ignorant about.
</div></div>Call me ignorant all you want but the fact of the matter is reality is that wind you hear blowing over your head. Pull your head out of Obama's rear and look up. Again, he has provided proof he is paying his taxes and for those years you feel you don't have substantial proof then you can look to the IRS and ask why they are not tossing him in jail for not paying his taxes. They will laugh at you, but you are numb to that at this point since it has happened all your life, and turn you away.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 11:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look, nothing out of qtip's mouth on taxpaying matters. Qtip is an admitted tax cheat. Maybe what he is really trying to say, without having the balls to say it, is that qtip has insider info into these types of dealings and qtip is going with personal experience on this one.

eg8r </div></div>

ROMNEY is an admitted tax cheat!!!

Didn't pay Massachusetts tax he owed. Got tax rebates from Utah he didn't deserve. Had to admit it, refile amended returns, and pay back Utah the undeserved money, and pay Massachusetts what he owed that he failed to pay.

And lied to the public about it, asking that they simply trust his word as he then, as now, refused to release his various state tax returns that showed this bit of tax evasion and false enrichment. When it came out, he blamed his accountant(s).

Then there's the question of whether he committed voter fraud, perhaps a felony. We'd know if he released his California return, and saw whether he once again claimed his residency was somewhere other than Massachusetts. If he did, then his vote in Massachusetts for Scott Brown was illegal, and a felony, I expect.

So we shouldn't ever listen to Q for his past actions. Should a man like Romney get away with this and be elected? (I know you say you aren't voting for him, and ask the more generic question.)

Or is credibility and perhaps past hypocrisy more important in on-line bloggers than in a candidate for president of the United States?

eg8r
10-15-2012, 11:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ROMNEY is an admitted tax cheat!!!

Didn't pay Massachusetts tax he owed. Got tax rebates from Utah he didn't deserve. Had to admit it, refile amended returns, and pay back Utah the undeserved money, and pay Massachusetts what he owed that he failed to pay.</div></div>So you call him a tax cheat and then prove he did not cheat on any taxes? Call him Geithner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So we shouldn't ever listen to Q for his past actions. Should a man like Romney get away with this and be elected?</div></div>I have no problem with him not getting elected for breaking the law. If he made good on it then he should get the same appreciation you gave Geithner. As far as qtip, I don't remember him saying he ever made good on his theft.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 11:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We now add tax filings to the things you are ignorant about.
</div></div>Call me ignorant all you want but the fact of the matter is reality is that wind you hear blowing over your head. Pull your head out of Obama's rear and look up. Again, he has provided proof he is paying his taxes and for those years you feel you don't have substantial proof then you can look to the IRS and ask why they are not tossing him in jail for not paying his taxes. They will laugh at you, but you are numb to that at this point since it has happened all your life, and turn you away.

eg8r </div></div>

Stop acting immature and take some advice and good information once in your life.

Cash business owners lowball their income all the time, and it cannot be determined from their tax returns, which look fine as to the money that hits the bank. IRS cannot easily tell if you've lowballed your income unless they somehow get a report with your name on it with your taxpayer id. Or a tip from someone looking for the rat out percentage fee. Or for some reason decide to randomly audit you, and discover far too lavish a lifestyle and expenditures to be supported by that stated income.

Yes, presumably Romney filed, meeting that legal requirement. Proving NOTHING about the accuracy of that filing, except that the math added up, and no stray reports of other income went to IRS under his or his various trusts and partnership interests id flowing through to his personal return.

Suspiciously enough, his UBS Swiss bank account first shows up in the year when they had to begin disclosing the previously secret, numbered accounts. I know the year, because that's when I had to disclose the UBS Swiss bank account and file for amnesty for my ward and his estate. Prior to that disclosure and petitioning for and getting amnesty, this amounted to a felony violation of tax law. Romney hasn't been asked about his own amnesty application, or whether he was in felony violation of tax laws prior to it.

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 11:28 AM
So you call him a tax cheat and then prove he did not cheat on any taxes?

When he signed those false tax forms in Utah and Massachusetts, that was tax evasion and unlawful enrichment. And felony-level perjury. Billionaire types, or powerfully connected types, skate away from what would otherwise happen had it been a regular type person.

eg8r
10-15-2012, 01:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop acting immature and take some advice and good information once in your life.</div></div>LOL, talk to the mirror. Reality and common sense are beating you up.

eg8r

hondo
10-15-2012, 01:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 395,

hondo
10-15-2012, 01:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look, nothing out of qtip's mouth on taxpaying matters. Qtip is an admitted tax cheat. Maybe what he is really trying to say, without having the balls to say it, is that qtip has insider info into these types of dealings and qtip is going with personal experience on this one.

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 400. Your hate is in full bloom today. Calm down and debate civilly.

hondo
10-15-2012, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We now add tax filings to the things you are ignorant about.

eg8r </div></div>

WOW! Exhibit 402.

eg8r
10-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Quit hypocritically shadowposting.

eg8r

eg8r
10-15-2012, 01:50 PM

eg8r

eg8r
10-15-2012, 01:50 PM

eg8r

hondo
10-15-2012, 01:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop acting immature and take some advice and good information once in your life.</div></div>LOL, talk to the mirror. Reality and common sense are beating you up.

eg8r </div></div>

I humbly, without, unlike you, any urge to engage in name-calling, disagree with your assessment of Sofla.
Everything he said is correct.
Everything you said is raw emotion being filtered through your distorted Limberger version of the truth.

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 02:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop acting immature and take some advice and good information once in your life.</div></div>LOL, talk to the mirror. Reality and common sense are beating you up.

eg8r </div></div>

Your position amounts to the claim that only people who don't file or don't pay what their filed return says they owe can be tax cheats.

That's plainly false. Many tax cheats file (they just file falsely understated returns).

The other conclusion we might reach from your position is that if a tax return falsely understates income and taxes owed, the IRS catches all such understated filings. They do not.

They WILL catch it if you get a 1099-INT or 1099-DIV statement of earnings which you do not report on your form. However, if there is no such filing missing (as in the case of earnings in foreign jurisdictions and especially with numbered Swiss bank accounts, which are not reported to US authorities), the IRS is not able to Lt. Columbo out the forensic investigation required for all of them. Such in-depth forensics would only be laid upon the tax matters of known organized crime figures, money launderers, drug and gun traffickers, etc.

You've also ignored my 'original sin' explanation, specifically, and in regard to the impossible $100 million dollar value IRA.

eg8r
10-15-2012, 07:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your position amounts to the claim that only people who don't file or don't pay what their filed return says they owe can be tax cheats.</div></div>Actually my point is that he filed the return and after all this scrutiny, even before he announced he was running, there has been no IRS action. Maybe you think they would prefer to catch the little guys than the big guys.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 11:27 PM
He wouldn't come under scrutiny if the accounting was clever unless it was a random audit. Odds are heavily against that, and even perhaps against IRS rules for politically charged cases like a presidential nominee. Certainly DOJ rules forbid US attorneys from initiating politically charged cases around election time, for obvious reasons.

eg8r
10-16-2012, 07:26 AM
He was already under scrutiny before. Do you think the IRS just walks away and forgets?

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-16-2012, 08:23 AM
??? Don't know what you refer to. State tax matters aren't handled by the IRS, and I only know about his problems with Utah and MA, not any federal scrutiny.

However, perhaps you refer to the phony tax avoidance scheme 'son of boss' Myth advised Marriott Hotels to use as head of their finance committee, which the IRS busted, reversed as illegal, and which he then denied involvement in, claiming this time that it was the attorneys who made that mistake.

Surely they wouldn't go after him on that, per his alibi he didn't do it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Qtec
10-16-2012, 10:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So we shouldn't ever listen to Q for his past actions. </div></div>

I know you mean well but NEVER take ANYTHING eg8r <u>the lying Toad </u>says at face value.

eg8r better be careful who accuses of being a thief. There are a lot of hungry lawyers in the USA who will pursue a case of libel for a share of the settlement.

Q

Qtec
10-16-2012, 10:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As far as qtip, I don't remember him saying he ever made good on his theft.

eg8r </div></div>

Are you calling me a thief?

Do you have any proof?

If not, STFU.

Q

Q

eg8r
10-16-2012, 10:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">??? Don't know what you refer to.</div></div>Sure you don't.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-16-2012, 02:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">??? Don't know what you refer to.</div></div>Sure you don't.

eg8r </div></div>

Bain was/is being looked at, however in a time period after Myth left, he says, AND it's by the US Attorneys' offices or state AGs, not the IRS. That doesn't reach to Myth, although his opponents might say it does for the side splatter effect.

eg8r
10-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Did you not post on this board that you worked for money under the table?

eg8r

hondo
10-16-2012, 09:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you not post on this board that you worked for money under the table?

eg8r </div></div>

The HORROR! The HORROR!

Are you for frigging real?

It's no wonder you think I'm a stupid hillbilly hick and I honestly believe you to be foul-mouthed and severely intellectually challenged.

I guess because of our vastly different life experiences we can't understand each other.
I know you'll fire back with some nasty name-calling, but I'm trying to be as diplomatic as I possibly can.

Calling him a thief for doing a little work under the table?
Where I come from, that's even lower than your usual posts. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

hondo
10-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Meanwhile, larry wilson keeps spamming my PM with trash talk.
larry and eg make quite a pair!
Here's his latest PM attack on me.

"Well, since you cluck like a chicken ... strut like a chicken ... and lay egs like a chicken, it's safe to assume you to be a chicken.

You may now resume your delusion of grandeur."

hondo
10-16-2012, 10:03 PM
It just seems that some people you can't be nice to.
He really does hurt my feelings at times.

eg8r
10-17-2012, 07:55 AM

eg8r

LWW
10-17-2012, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It just seems that some people you can't be nice to.
He really does hurt my feelings at times. </div></div>

Shadowposting yourself now are we Sybil?

hondo
10-21-2012, 01:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I said no such thing . </div></div>

Try as I do, I just can't manage to dumb it down to your level. </div></div>

Exhibit 223. </div></div>

Bump.

hondo
10-21-2012, 01:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 395, </div></div>

Bump.

hondo
10-21-2012, 01:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look, nothing out of qtip's mouth on taxpaying matters. Qtip is an admitted tax cheat. Maybe what he is really trying to say, without having the balls to say it, is that qtip has insider info into these types of dealings and qtip is going with personal experience on this one.

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 400. Your hate is in full bloom today. Calm down and debate civilly. </div></div>

Bump.

hondo
10-21-2012, 01:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We now add tax filings to the things you are ignorant about.

eg8r </div></div>

WOW! Exhibit 402. </div></div>

Bump.

eg8r
10-22-2012, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bump. </div></div>I guess the idiot can't help himself. Quit hypocritically shadowposting.

eg8r

hondo
10-22-2012, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bump. </div></div>I guess the idiot can't help himself. Quit hypocritically shadowposting.

eg8r </div></div>

And you banned Fats, why, mod?
Isn't calling me an idiot a violation of the rules? Yes or no?
If you come on here and say, no, it's not, I may start calling the other side idiots.

NAH, I'm just not that kind of person.

eg8r
10-22-2012, 11:51 AM
LOL, I knew you were not man enough to do what you say.

eg8r

LWW
10-22-2012, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The issue is however something that should be known to the public</div></div>The issue is DID HE PAY HIS TAXES AND FOLLOW THE LAW! The answer is an unequivocally yes.

eg8r </div></div>

Q </div></div>

How do you know Obama isn't buggering little boys?

Is that seriously your standard?

LWW
10-22-2012, 01:44 PM
If you had the character to call out Sofla over calling Eg ignorant, you would have some cred ... If you had the charcacter to call out Q over name calling, you wou have some cred ... If you had the character to call out the member who feels tt are above having their name mentioned over their "STFU" comments you would have some cred ... If you hard the character to call out SF/DS/DV/DJ/PV for their vulgarity, you would have some cred ... If you had the character to call out woofie for his threats, you would have some cred.

Sadly, you lack the character to do the right thing.

LWW
10-22-2012, 02:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bump. </div></div>I guess the idiot can't help himself. Quit hypocritically shadowposting.

eg8r </div></div>

And you banned Fats, why, mod?
Isn't calling me an idiot a violation of the rules? Yes or no?
If you come on here and say, no, it's not, I may start calling the other side idiots.

NAH, I'm just not that kind of person. </div></div>
Really?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you know I became disgusted with LWW's pseudo- Christian
posturing on this board.
So, I decided to reverse it on him on AZ and start responding
in the same fashion as he did on here.

Guess what? It worked.
He went nuts, begging me at one point to stop.

So, the gestapo machine was put into place.

I called Cheney a sniveling, whiny, sick old man.
Lamas then said that descrption fit me perfectly.
Ugotda7 then laughingly agreed.

I complained to Wilson and was told tht I was the troublemaker.

Then the onslaught really starts.
LWW & Casual Observer start trashing me without using my name.
Ugotda7 & Lamas openly continue the baiting.

The rest of the cronies accuse me of whining over nothing.

Hippiepool gets tossed for criticising one of Wilson's threads.
I am on very thin ice and the whole gang has been trying to get me to explode so I'll be gone.

Meanwhile, a few members, conservatives no less !, have tipped
me off that there is more to this than it appears.
Rumor has it that certain of these posters are associated
with militia and skinhead forums.

I was given no names but it is starting to make sense.

Liberal posters are a very small minority on that forum
and they are treated very rudely. One of my agitators appears in every picture of him with an assault rifle!

Let me be perfectly clear. I was not given LWWs name or anyone else's and I HAVE NO EVIDENCE YET TO WHAT I WAS TOLD.

I'm simply saying they've beaten me down with their words and I'm
starting to consider that forum a dangerous place to be.

It's certainly far different than when I joined.

Hippie, this is a far friendlier and more civil crowd.
Mainly Dub and Lotter stir the hate and even Lotter has toned it down lately. </div></div>

hondo
10-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Thank you for making my point.
And, yes, I certainly remember that post.
I posted it on BD.
You then posted it on AZ and I was gone within 24 hours. For a year.
Wilson banned me for a year for "causing trouble" and "playing games."

BTW, eg. Notice there was no mention of you. You were, for the most part, still a decent human being at that time.
Your head would go spinning about once a month but you would never call anyone old broad or stupid idiot or hillbilly hick.
You were okay then.

hondo
10-22-2012, 03:46 PM
BTW, I always felt that was one of my better posts. I was absolutely being honest about everything I said.
I didn't resort to name-calling.
I related what I had been told but named no names.
I admitted to giving back to larry wilson the same crap he was dishing out.
I told exactly what was going on.
When a Lefty complained, they were booted as troublemakers.
When a Righty complained, the person they complained about was booted.
I have always been honest while certain others are almost always dis-honest. This is why we don't get along.

Soflasnapper
10-22-2012, 05:49 PM
All of my infrequent and mild remonstrances are in the face of extreme provocations, and said out of exasperation, not malice as my first go-to response.