PDA

View Full Version : My predictions on the VPOTUS debate ...

LWW
10-11-2012, 02:08 PM
- The cabal will swear Biden one.

- Biden will lie and the cabal will swear it was the truth.

- Ryan will tell an inconvenient truth that the cabal will swear was a lie.

- Biden will promote an agenda of a rapid adoption of fascism.

- Ryan will promote an agenda of a slow adoption of fascism.

- Ryan will argue on the numbers.

- Biden will argue for an emotional response.

- At least one demokrook plant will be in the audience.

- Chris Matthews will go into a spittle spewing rant afterwards.

- Rachel Madcow will cry foul afterwards.

- Ryan will be accused of cheating.

- Snoopy will still be wondering what a capital gain is.

- SF will post numerous cartoon he doesn't understand.

- Sofla will explain how Biden's defeat doesn't matter.

llotter
10-11-2012, 08:13 PM
When you live in a fake world, distinguishing the truth from the lies becomes impossible.

hondo
10-11-2012, 08:37 PM
"The cabal will swear Biden one."

One is the loneliest number. Were you home-schooled?

BTW, Biden WON.

hondo
10-11-2012, 08:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">- The cabal will swear Biden one.

- Biden will lie and the cabal will swear it was the truth.

- Ryan will tell an inconvenient truth that the cabal will swear was a lie.

- Biden will promote an agenda of a rapid adoption of fascism.

- Ryan will promote an agenda of a slow adoption of fascism.

- Ryan will argue on the numbers.

- Biden will argue for an emotional response.

- At least one demokrook plant will be in the audience.

- Ryan will be accused of cheating.

- Snoopy will still be wondering what a capital gain is.

- SF will post numerous cartoon he doesn't understand.

- Sofla will explain how Biden's defeat doesn't matter. </div></div>

Other than your " Biden one" comment, all your other predictions were woefully wrong.

hondo
10-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Overall, an impressive performance by Biden. Romney/Ryan should be easy to pick apart. Obama tried to play civilly and it backfired.
Biden went after Ryan and exposed him for the clown he is.

LWW
10-12-2012, 03:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Overall, an impressive performance by Biden. Romney/Ryan should be easy to pick apart. Obama tried to play civilly and it backfired.
Biden went after Ryan and exposed him for the clown he is. </div></div>

Thanks for proving me correct.

Qtec
10-12-2012, 04:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>Ryan will argue on the numbers.</span> </div></div>

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....WWOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWW...

Just watched it. No numbers.

Q..........??????????????????

hondo
10-12-2012, 04:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Overall, an impressive performance by Biden. Romney/Ryan should be easy to pick apart. Obama tried to play civilly and it backfired.
Biden went after Ryan and exposed him for the clown he is. </div></div>

Thanks for proving me correct. </div></div>

I love the smell of right wing fear.

Grapenut
10-12-2012, 06:15 AM
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/mdmeeks1010/oneheartbeataway.jpg

Soflasnapper
10-12-2012, 08:47 AM
I'll say you were half right about me, as I now state that Biden's win probably doesn't matter much, except as re-energizing a dispirited Democratic base. Which was going to vote for Obama anyway.

LWW
10-12-2012, 03:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">- The cabal will swear Biden one.

- Biden will lie and the cabal will swear it was the truth. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NAILED IT!</span>

- Ryan will tell an inconvenient truth that the cabal will swear was a lie. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NAILED IT!</span>

- Biden will promote an agenda of a rapid adoption of fascism. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NAILED IT!</span>

- Ryan will promote an agenda of a slow adoption of fascism. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NAILED IT!</span>

- Ryan will argue on the numbers. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NAILED IT!</span>

- Biden will argue for an emotional response. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NAILED IT!</span>

- At least one demokrook plant will be in the audience. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NAILED IT!</span>

- Ryan will be accused of cheating. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NAILED IT!</span>

- Snoopy will still be wondering what a capital gain is. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NAILED IT!</span>

- SF will post numerous cartoon he doesn't understand. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NAILED IT!</span>

- Sofla will explain how Biden's defeat doesn't matter.<span style='font-size: 14pt'>NAILED IT!</span> </div></div>

11 of 13 ... and I haven't checked PMSNBC yet.

Qtec
10-12-2012, 06:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">- The cabal will swear Biden one. </div></div>

LMFAO.

Q

hondo
10-13-2012, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">- The cabal will swear Biden one. </div></div>

LMFAO.

Q </div></div>

What's amazing is that he jumps on his imagined enemies' typos like a fly on shit.
TBH, I don't think it was a typo.

hondo
10-13-2012, 09:51 AM
" The cabal will swear Biden one."

Oh, you nailed this one also. ROTFLMFAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Soflasnapper
10-13-2012, 10:55 AM
We'll have to ask the judges whether your prediction I'd say Biden's loss didn't matter is fulfilled by my saying his win doesn't matter much.

Judges? No, sorry that doesn't fly with them. They insist that loss cannot mean win. Go figure!?