PDA

View Full Version : Observations from VP debate

eg8r
10-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Don't know who won. It surely was not a walk away victory like Romney's was. Biden is a dog. He will not shut up when it is not his turn to talk. He acted like a little child with all his interruptions by laughing and smirking.

Ryan definitely looked like the adult at the table.

Not a big fan of the moderator but at least she held her own with these two. I do feel she inappropriately interrupted Ryan but that was probably to keep these guys on time.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-12-2012, 09:44 AM
The right was certain that the gaffe-prone Biden would be eaten alive by their young up and coming future star. Nothing like that happened, as Biden more than held his own on substance. So now we have the 'style' complaints. It's purely subjective. The right loved it when Brett Baier constantly interrupted and talked over PBO.

So you're looking for the Goldilocks performance? Obama, too muted. Biden, too voluble.

This exact criticism is what Obama was trying to avoid enabling in the first debate. It's a delicate bit of high wire walking, to get it just right and not tip to one side or the other.

Gayle in MD
10-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Biden won the debate hands down.

Ryan just continued with the same ol' illogical, irrational lies, over and over, that actually WERE laughable!

When Biden broke up laughing over Ryan's ridiculous lies, I was also breaking up.

Proof Biden won? The relentless attacks and bad mood the right wing pundits were in immediately following the debate.

They didn't complain about O'Reilly disrespecting the POTUS one bit! And that was possibly the most disrespectful treatment of a sitting president, by any commentator, ever seen!

Biden won.

Ryan just continued with the same ol' lies he's been telling for months. Even Martha had to cut Ryan off one time because he refused to give a rational truthful answer.

eg8r
10-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Obama , too muted. Biden, too voluble. Hmmm, sofla too much of a butt kisser? In the end, everyone including the left felt Obama got squashed. I haven't checked around about Biden but he did interrupt and try to talk over Ryan like crazy. Ryan did not do the same thing. Biden did laugh and make childish faces while Ryan was talking and I saw Ryan doing this was very very limited.

I wasn't "looking" for any performance and merely stating my observations. That shouldn't be too dificult for you to understand but I guess I had to explain it.

eg8r

LWW
10-12-2012, 03:30 PM
My observations ... Ryan reminded me of the overachieving young exec who gets no respect from some on the board because of his youth.

Biden reminded me of the guy at your fortieth reunion HS reunion who was still telling the story about his OPEL GT that would hit 175 MPH on a straight road and how he once caught a fish <span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>T-H-I-S</u></span> big.

Qtec
10-12-2012, 05:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know who won. It surely was not a walk away victory like Romney's was. Biden is a dog. He will not shut up when it is not his turn to talk.</div></div>

Get real, it was a slam dunk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He acted like a little child with all his interruptions by laughing and smirking.</div></div>

He laughed evry time Ryan made a joke! What's wrong with that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ryan definitely looked like the adult at the table.</div></div>

LOL No he didn't. He looked like the little boy he is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Not a big fan of the moderator but at least she held her own with these two. I do feel she inappropriately interrupted Ryan but that was probably to keep these guys on time.

eg8r </div></div>

Ryan went on and on repeating the same crap repeating himself. Many times he was finished speaking and the Mod should have went to Joe but she paused and Ryan jumped right in there and rambled on, not saying anything.

Joe stomped on that crap Ryan gets away with on tv and Ryan couldn't handle the facts.
That's what happened.
Q

LWW
10-12-2012, 05:54 PM
From Biden's hips to your lips.

Qtec
10-12-2012, 06:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Hmmm, sofla too much of a butt kisser? In the end, everyone including the left felt Obama got squashed. </div></div>

Look at how the RW <u>and you</u> are portraying Joe, just because he wasn't willing to put up with the fairy stories that Ryan was spinning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox’s Mike Huckabee: Biden Came Across As An ‘Obnoxious Drunk’ During Debate </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Limbaugh On V.P. Debate: ‘Biden Personified’ The ‘Mean, Rude, Disrespectful’ Democratic Party
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gretchen Carlson: Joe Biden’s Debate Performance Offensive To Me As A Woman And A Midwesterner </div></div>

LOL

If Obama had done a Joe Biden on Mittens, he would be the Angry Black Man etc etc etc ....say its not so.

Obama said he was too polite, I agree.

Now that Mittens has hung himself with his SUDDEN conversion to Moderate instead of severe Conservative, lets hope Obama tightens the rope in the next debate.

BTW, you are the butt kisser.

I know this because of that brown spot on your nose! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Q

LWW
10-12-2012, 06:39 PM
What were the fairy stories?

Soflasnapper
10-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Evidence from the right that Ryan was spanked:

In the first hour, Dick Morris tweeted that 'I can't believe Ryan is so weak!'

Curvy couch resident at Fox & Friends, Gretchen Carlson, agreed and quoted Charles Krauthammer that, 'if you listened on radio or read the transcript, Biden won.'

I listened to Rush and Hannity on the radio (albeit just say 10 minutes each, driving) and neither claimed Ryan won, and simply attacked Biden. Sean said he had a mental breakdown (Biden), or must have been drunk.

Ryan's demeanor was a mirror of Obama's, and Obama was widely thought to have lost.

TRUMP said Biden won.

Romney agreed with Biden against Ryan, when Ryan said 'it has been done before.' Romney had just said nothing like what he proposes had been done before (meaning his economic plan).

Poor GOP spinners tried to say Ryan meant getting a bipartisan tax reform, when Ryan's own words were that the broadening the base to reduce taxes on a revenue neutral basis had been done before.

A former GOP chairman of the RNC said that in his experience, the side howling about the moderator after a debate was always the losing side.

Ryan himself, when asked whether those favoring legal abortions should fear his ticket's election, visibly slumped his shoulders and gulped before giving his 'unelected judges shouldn't make these decisions.' Except that is exactly what Romney said would happen with the SCOTUS Justices he'd nominate.

eg8r
10-12-2012, 08:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get real, it was a slam dunk.

</div></div>You are so drunk with desire you would believe anything. The fact of the matter is if you want to see an example of a slam dunk then watch what Romney did in the first debate. Then go check out the media and see how they all said the same thing. Now go look at what happened after the VP debate. A completely different story. Only the ones with their heads in the sand thought it was a slam dunk.

eg8r

eg8r
10-12-2012, 08:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look at how the RW and you are portraying Joe, just because he wasn't willing to put up with the fairy stories that Ryan was spinning.</div></div>I am not portraying anything. He interrupted like crazy. In the beginning he was civil, but once he started interrupting and hemming and hawing there was no stopping him. He was not able to reel himself back in and looked childish.

eg8r

Qtec
10-13-2012, 04:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“No. 1,” declared Mitt Romney in Wednesday’s debate, <u>“pre-existing conditions are covered under my plan.”</u>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>No, they aren’t — as Mr. Romney’s own advisers have conceded in the past, <u>and did again after the debate.</u> </span> </div></div>

Do you get that? Mittens just lied to the electorate on TV! Do you think he just forgot?

Fact is, Romney lied throughout the debate and Obama let him get away with it. Joe didn't make the same mistake with Ryan and now the RW squeals! Boo Hoo!

Q

Qtec
10-13-2012, 04:05 AM
We all said Obama was poor and Mittens came out better. You are now whining about Joe interrupting when Ryan was lying but you give Mittens a pass when he lied throughout the debate!

What is worse, a politician lying through his teeth and getting away with it or someone interrupting to explain the truth?

Q

LWW
10-13-2012, 05:04 AM
What were the lies?

hondo
10-13-2012, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama , too muted. Biden, too voluble. Hmmm, sofla too much of a butt kisser? In the end, everyone including the left felt Obama got squashed. I haven't checked around about Biden but he did interrupt and try to talk over Ryan like crazy. Ryan did not do the same thing. Biden did laugh and make childish faces while Ryan was talking and I saw Ryan doing this was very very limited.

I wasn't "looking" for any performance and merely stating my observations. That shouldn't be too dificult for you to understand but I guess I had to explain it.

eg8r </div></div>

That breeze you feel is Sofla's point flying over your head. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Soflasnapper
10-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Yep, Rush was in full defeat mode (I saw some additional soundbytes from his show from yesterday).

He alibied fiercely for his side, stating that probably Ryan was under orders not to speak up or speak back. He said it was a setup, 2-1, because the moderator was such a Democratic hack, and that Ryan could not have had a chance to win.

Further, waaah, waaah, and waaaaaaaaah!

Gayle in MD
10-13-2012, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all said Obama was poor and Mittens came out better. You are now whining about Joe interrupting when Ryan was lying but you give Mittens a pass when he lied throughout the debate!

What is worse, a politician lying through his teeth and getting away with it or someone interrupting to explain the truth?

Q </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Repiglicans are always sore losers. If there is one thing about them you can count on, that's it!</span>

Bill Maher had some funny takes on Twitter as the debate was airing! There aren't in order, but they're all funny.

LOL:

My favorite one:

"Debate must be about to start, Chris Mathews breathing into paper bag"

LMAO!!!

Maher‏@billmaher
Please don't let first question be about Raddatz wedding gift

Maher‏@billmaher
Excellent start, Ryan doesn't literally have a pack of lies

Maher‏@billmaher
Hello, under Bush: 3000 Americans killed by Al Quada on American soil; under Obama, 4 Americans killed in Libya. Next question.

Maher‏@billmaher
"Malarky!' - yes, Joltin Joe taking it to Lyin Ryan! Take note, Barry!

Maher‏@billmaher
Republicans sure have a point about Benghazi - what kind of clueless incompetent lets Al Qaida attack Americans on Sept 11?

Maher‏@billmaher
Raddatz already WAY better than the last guy

Maher‏@billmaher
Is someone going to ask Eddy Munster when the president ever "apologized for our values"?

Maher‏@billmaher
Debates are better when they're sitting, they talk more like people talk when they're just sitting around. Beers would make it even better.

Maher‏@billmaher
Biden is hitting in one answer all the things Obama left out in the entire first 90 minute debate

Maher‏@billmaher
"Let me tell you about the Mitt Romney i know" - too late, he's changed again

Maher‏@billmaher
Roethlisberger must get the ball out of his hand quicker. Sorry, wrong channel

Maher‏@billmaher
Hello 9 1 1? There s an old man beating a child on my tv

Bill Maher‏@billmaher

Finally, if Obama had been this strong, the election would be over now. I predict he will be in the next two, so off the ledge, Sullivan!

Maher‏@billmaher
Oh just shup up all of ya, i want to watch football. All that's left is for Biden to throw Ryan a handkerchief:"Here, clean yourself up kid"

Maher‏@billmaher
Ryan is the kind of guy who shakes your hand extra hard to let you know he's been working out.

Maher‏@billmaher
Man, Joe Biden is clean and articulate!

Maher‏@billmaher
And btw Martha, what a truly horrible question this is on abortion and Catholics.

Maher‏@billmaher
Child, please! your running mate changed his position on abortion twice in 24 hrs this week! Shorter waiting periods for actual abortions!

Maher‏@billmaher
Ryan's is winning who knows to hydrate more. That's a big tell when you keep going to the water. But flopsweat don't replace itself!

Maher‏@billmaher
Let's just say it: even in HD, Biden's plugs look pretty good

Maher‏@billmaher
Ryan's hair is sweating.

Maher‏@billmaher
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Ryan. But it wld be cool if Biden made him cry

Maher‏@billmaher
Why do Romney/Ryan keep arguing for Woodrow Wilsons's navy?

Maher‏@billmaher
Joe is not afraid to interrupt Ryan. Or himself.

Maher‏@billmaher
Besides the words, Joe's face is winning

Maher‏@billmaher
This isn't the kind of "feeling the burn" Ryan enjoys

Maher‏@billmaher
This Biden guy is awesome! I hope he keeps that nice sleepy black guy on the ticket!

Maher‏@billmaher
Please don't let first question be about Raddatz wedding gift

Maher‏@billmaher
Excellent start, Ryan doesn't literally have a pack of lies

Maher‏@billmaher
Hello, under Bush: 3000 Americans killed by Al Quada on American soil; under Obama, 4 Americans killed in Libya. Next question.

Maher‏@billmaher
"Malarky!' - yes, Joltin Joe taking it to Lyin Ryan! Take note, Barry!

Maher‏@billmaher
Republicans sure have a point about Benghazi - what kind of clueless incompetent lets Al Qaida attack Americans on Sept 11?

Maher‏@billmaher
Raddatz already WAY better than the last guy

Maher‏@billmaher
Is someone going to ask Eddy Munster when the president ever "apologized for our values"?

Maher‏@billmaher
Debates are better when they're sitting, they talk more like people talk when they're just sitting around. Beers would make it even better.

Maher‏@billmaher
Biden is hitting in one answer all the things Obama left out in the entire first 90 minute debate

Maher‏@billmaher
"Let me tell you about the Mitt Romney i know" - too late, he's changed again

Maher‏@billmaher
Roethlisberger must get the ball out of his hand quicker. Sorry, wrong channel

Maher‏@billmaher
Hello 9 1 1? There s an old man beating a child on my tv

Soflasnapper
10-13-2012, 02:38 PM
Child, please! your running mate changed his position on abortion twice in 24 hrs this week! Shorter waiting periods for actual abortions!

I may have to look into this Twitter thing. That was most excellent.

Other funny tweets I've read on the debate:

Biden's teeth as so white they are going to vote for Romney.

Tonight's debate is scheduled for ninety minutes, but Paul Ryan is already claiming he can finish in fifty something.

Ryan is a nervous Walmart manager. Biden is an irate customer with the receipt, the warranty & he's friends w/ the store owner. #debate

"Oh, I get it now." - Jim Lehrer

I kind of feel like Joe Biden is Kanye and Paul Ryan is Taylor Swift. ‪#VPDebate

I HAVE HAD A CHILD IN THE SHAPE OF A BEAN PLEASE INTERRUPT ME ‪#VPDebate

To think, all this just to sway 4-6% of undecided voters. And those folks are not watching the ‪#VPdebate

Chuck Norris sleeps with the lights on because Joe Biden can strike at any time. #VPDebate

eg8r
10-13-2012, 08:52 PM
LOL, it is funny that you ignore all the "clarifications" from Biden's camp. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif However your response to my post is a strawman and proves you have nothing. Biden ran away with nothing. Romney is the clear example of "winning" a debate.

eg8r

eg8r
10-13-2012, 08:54 PM
LOL, still hypocritically shadowposting. You never did grow up.

eg8r

eg8r
10-13-2012, 08:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all said Obama was poor and Mittens came out better. You are now whining about Joe interrupting when Ryan was lying but you give Mittens a pass when he lied throughout the debate!</div></div>LOL, strawman. I refuse to allow you to change the subject. This is about the observations from the VP debate. Biden acted childish and Ryan acted like the adult. Don't worry though, that is the circle of life and Biden just needed his adult diapers changed.

eg8r

hondo
10-13-2012, 10:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all said Obama was poor and Mittens came out better. You are now whining about Joe interrupting when Ryan was lying but you give Mittens a pass when he lied throughout the debate!</div></div> Don't worry though, that is the circle of life and Biden just needed his adult diapers changed.

eg8r </div></div>

He was acting childish but needed his adult diapers changed?
Do you have any idea how sophomoric your insults sound?
Grow up!

Grapenut
10-14-2012, 03:45 AM
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/mdmeeks1010/Chairs.jpg

Gayle in MD
10-14-2012, 07:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Child, please! your running mate changed his position on abortion twice in 24 hrs this week! Shorter waiting periods for actual abortions!

I may have to look into this Twitter thing. That was most excellent.

Other funny tweets I've read on the debate:

Tonight's debate is scheduled for ninety minutes, but Paul Ryan is already claiming he can finish in fifty something.

Ryan is a nervous Walmart manager. Biden is an irate customer with the receipt, the warranty & he's friends w/ the store owner. #debate

"Oh, I get it now." - Jim Lehrer

I kind of feel like Joe Biden is Kanye and Paul Ryan is Taylor Swift. ‪#VPDebate

I HAVE HAD A CHILD IN THE SHAPE OF A BEAN PLEASE INTERRUPT ME ‪#VPDebate

To think, all this just to sway 4-6% of undecided voters. And those folks are not watching the ‪#VPdebate

Chuck Norris sleeps with the lights on because Joe Biden can strike at any time. #VPDebate </div></div>

LOL, like these two the best of your finds.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Soflasnapper
10-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Biden acted childish and Ryan acted like the adult.

Not what the independent voters saw, or how they judged the outcome.

Even one of the non-Bob Beckel members of The Five said that Biden showed mastery of the subject matter, dominated the platform, set the tone and agenda (all by way of saying his mannerisms were bad and hurt what was otherwise an excellent performance). But he first admitted how well Biden had performed on substance.

This was also the take of Krauthammer, and Gretchen Karlson. That reading the transcript, or hearing it on radio, Biden had clearly won.

So, unable to make substantive criticisms of WHAT Biden said, they are reduced to a meta-criticism, of HOW he said it?

Sure, good tries all around, but when you are reduced to that, it means your champion lost on substance.

Part of it was the expectations game on their side. They fancied Ryan a superhuman computer like numbers wonk, and Biden a doddering fool in his dotage, and therefore expected Ryan to figuratively hit Biden upside his head with a rhetorical 2x4 until he submitted or was knocked out. The old guy came out like Smokin' Joe, and ripped Ryan with body blow after body blow.

That rehearsed line on the 47%? When Ryan referred to Biden's history of gaffes, to say, surely the Vice President knows not everything one says comes out right? Big laughs. Biden may have known it was coming, and deftly riposted, 'but I always say what I mean. And so does governor Romney.' BOOM right in the younger man's face.

eg8r
10-15-2012, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even one of the non-Bob Beckel members of The Five said that Biden showed mastery of the subject matter, dominated the platform, set the tone and agenda (all by way of saying his mannerisms were bad and hurt what was otherwise an excellent performance).</div></div>LOL, yet again another shining example of us letting you run your mouth long enough and you will end up agreeing with what I said. When I stated Biden acted like a child, I did not once mention anything about subject matter. I used the word "acted" which implies I am talking about mannerisms, even included his laughing and hand waving as examples. You then, as normal, shut your brain off, start your defense and end with an agreement to what I said.

He acted like a freaking child who wet his bed. Your defense is that he executed his sleeping just perfectly when I told you he wet his bed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Good try "Mr Ardent and Faithful Obama and Company Butt Kisser".

eg8r

eg8r
10-15-2012, 08:19 AM
Yes, don't worry you will figure it out soon enough. As adults get older and older and have trouble getting to the bathroom they resort to their childish ways and go in their pants. After reading your shadowposts on this forum I can tell you are not far behind.

eg8r

hondo
10-15-2012, 01:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even one of the non-Bob Beckel members of The Five said that Biden showed mastery of the subject matter, dominated the platform, set the tone and agenda (all by way of saying his mannerisms were bad and hurt what was otherwise an excellent performance).</div></div>LOL, yet again another shining example of us letting you run your mouth long enough and you will end up agreeing with what I said. When I stated Biden acted like a child, I did not once mention anything about subject matter. I used the word "acted" which implies I am talking about mannerisms, even included his laughing and hand waving as examples. You then, as normal, shut your brain off, start your defense and end with an agreement to what I said.

He acted like a freaking child who wet his bed. Your defense is that he executed his sleeping just perfectly when I told you he wet his bed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Good try "Mr Ardent and Faithful Obama and Company Butt Kisser".

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 382.

hondo
10-15-2012, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, don't worry you will figure it out soon enough. As adults get older and older and have trouble getting to the bathroom they resort to their childish ways and go in their pants. After reading your shadowposts on this forum I can tell you are not far behind.

eg8r </div></div>

Exhibit 391.

eg8r
10-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Quit hypocritically shadowposting.

eg8r

eg8r
10-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Quit hypocritically shadowposting.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 02:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, yet again another shining example of us letting you run your mouth long enough and you will end up agreeing with what I said. When I stated Biden acted like a child, I did not once mention anything about subject matter. I used the word "acted" which implies I am talking about mannerisms, even included his laughing and hand waving as examples. You then, as normal, shut your brain off, start your defense and end with an agreement to what I said.

eg8r </div></div>

A child cannot bully a grown man. Either Biden's bullying behavior was not child-like, or Ryan isn't a grown man. Ryan does look younger than his 40s, but I think he's full grown, personally.

eg8r
10-15-2012, 07:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A child cannot bully a grown man.</div></div>LOL, you are arguing a strawman. His actions were childish. Being a bully is childish. They go hand in hand.

eg8r

Qtec
10-16-2012, 12:31 AM
Jon Stewart Rips Fox’s Outraged, Sore-Loser Response To Vice Presidential Debate (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-rips-fox-news-outraged-sore-loser-response-to-vice-presidential-debate/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He summed up Fox’s reaction thusly: “Joe Biden was an angry, demented, abusive, drunk, old, crazy person who mopped the floor with our guy.” </div></div>

Q

hondo
10-16-2012, 06:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Jon Stewart Rips Fox’s Outraged, Sore-Loser Response To Vice Presidential Debate (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-rips-fox-news-outraged-sore-loser-response-to-vice-presidential-debate/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He summed up Fox’s reaction thusly: “Joe Biden was an angry, demented, abusive, drunk, old, crazy person who mopped the floor with our guy.” </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Stewart is dead on. Hearing the Dems admit that Obama lost and then watching the Repubs crying like little babies reminds me I'm on the right side.