PDA

View Full Version : Iím fixing to tell you the damnest thing ......

Qtec
10-13-2012, 06:21 PM
... you have ever heard!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Iím fixing to tell you the damnest thing youíve ever seen or heard.

Today you get to know why Iíve been chatting about Cathy Engelbrecht and her <u>True the Vote</u> bullies. Thereís been a story aíbrewiní.

Cathy Engelbretch did not sniff out voter fraud when it was right under her nose smelling like a goat with a three day old catfish on its back. And hereís how I know that.

Like Cathy Engelbrecht, I live in County Commissioner Precinct 1 in Fort Bend County.

Bruce Fleming is the Republican nominee for County Commissioner, Precinct 1, in Fort Bend County. He won in a runoff election. Bruce was also named Precinct Chairman of the Year last year by then GOP County Chairman and thug-about-town Rick Miller. Miller then recruited Fleming to run for county commissioner which seemed like a good idea at the time since Fleming is unemployed. Hereís Bruceís website.

So Ole Bruce is a dandy Republican who loves God and hates government.

" Recognizing that rights come from God, not government, and that it should be a servant, not a master, are foundational principles under attack today."

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Let me tell you about Bruceís foundational principles.

In 2006, 2008, and 2010, Bruce voted in person in Fort Bend County and by mail in Pennsylvania in the same general elections.</span> According to his financial disclosure forms, Bruce Fleming also owns a house in Pennsylvania. (He homesteaded a house in Texas and a house in Pennsylvania, but that illegality is a whole Ďnother story.) Bruce felt that owning houses in both states gave him the right to vote in the same elections in both states. Thatís a third degree felony in Texas. </div></div>

You can't make this stuff up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>So here sits True The Vote and the King Street Patriots out chasing imaginary voter fraud when real voter fraud is happening right here in their own front yard.

Ainít that just the damnest thing youíve ever seen?</span> Thereís more to this story and all kinds of ugly Republican twists and splatters but I thought youíd want to chew on the glorious irony of <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Cathy Engelbrechtís own Republican county commissioner candidate being a felony chronic serial voter frauder.</span>

But here's the best part:

"To be honest with you, the tip was <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Mr. Fleming had bragged to Rick Miller that he had voted twice against Barack Obama,</span>" said Don Bankston of the Texas State Democratic Party. </div></div>

Read it True the Vote Can Kiss My Big Blue Butt *UPDATED* (http://juanitajean.com/2012/10/10/true-the-vote-can-kiss-my-big-blue-butt/)

Q

Soflasnapper
10-13-2012, 06:36 PM
I think it's in Led Zeppelin's song, Kashmir: All will be revealed.

Or one could consult the astrologers for the impact of Uranus.

We probably do live in the most corrupt times ever. That it may not be entirely clear that's the case is because of skilled coverup and diversion programs.

But at this level of decaying putrefaction, no amount of deodorant or perfume can staunch that stench. Rotten to the core.

(By which I don't mean to be partisan, but it is what it is.)

That guy the GOP just fired? He's back too.

Qtec
10-14-2012, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That guy the GOP just fired? He's back too. </div></div>

I didn't know who you were talking about but it just hit me. The voter fraud guy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, that didn't take long! As I predicted last week, after the heat was on, the GOP voter-fraud purveyor Strategic Allied Consulting has popped up again under another name, tracked down by the BlueNC blog.

Strategic Allied Consulting, the firm hired and fired by the RNC for voter registation and GOTV efforts in North Carolina and other battleground states has quickly morphed into another entity called Issue Advocacy Partners operating similarly in at least Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, New York and New Jersey according to a review of nationwide job listings. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet Nathan Sproul hardly seems to have missed a beat. Just as the scandal hit the national mainstream media with a report by Michael Isikoff at NBC, similar ads were being posted in other states, namely Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, New York and New Jersey, for almost identical jobs with another enitity, Issue Advocacy Partners. Some of the listings are connected directly to Sproul's Lincoln Strategy Group. Others use Sproul's Tempe, AZ, business address for contact information. None Some of the ads specifically mention voter registration but do use terms like "seeking to hire grassroots canvassers to identify conservative voters", "voter recruiter", "conservative voter identification", "voter ID", " identify conservative voters". Many of the postings use an email address with the domain issueadvocacypartners.com. The website located at issueadvocacypartners.com has an appearance that is almost identical to that of the original strategicalliedconsulting.com. </div></div>

Wonder how long it takes for the RW to hire him again?

Q

Gayle in MD
10-14-2012, 07:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That guy the GOP just fired? He's back too. </div></div>

I didn't know who you were talking about but it just hit me. The voter fraud guy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, that didn't take long! As I predicted last week, after the heat was on, the GOP voter-fraud purveyor Strategic Allied Consulting has popped up again under another name, tracked down by the BlueNC blog.

Strategic Allied Consulting, the firm hired and fired by the RNC for voter registation and GOTV efforts in North Carolina and other battleground states has quickly morphed into another entity called Issue Advocacy Partners operating similarly in at least Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, New York and New Jersey according to a review of nationwide job listings. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet Nathan Sproul hardly seems to have missed a beat. Just as the scandal hit the national mainstream media with a report by Michael Isikoff at NBC, similar ads were being posted in other states, namely Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, New York and New Jersey, for almost identical jobs with another enitity, Issue Advocacy Partners. Some of the listings are connected directly to Sproul's Lincoln Strategy Group. Others use Sproul's Tempe, AZ, business address for contact information. None Some of the ads specifically mention voter registration but do use terms like "seeking to hire grassroots canvassers to identify conservative voters", "voter recruiter", "conservative voter identification", "voter ID", " identify conservative voters". Many of the postings use an email address with the domain issueadvocacypartners.com. The website located at issueadvocacypartners.com has an appearance that is almost identical to that of the original strategicalliedconsulting.com. </div></div>

Wonder how long it takes for the RW to hire him again?

Q </div></div>

I hope the president wins by a large margin, because if he doesn't, there will rightly be legal action taken by Liberals, which is why I believe the Repiglicans were so out in front about their voter fraud, all along, because they know that the RATS, Roberts, Alito, Thomas and Scalia will be right there ready to appoint another POS Repiglican to the presidency.

I don't think Americans can go through that again, peacefully.

Women need to realize that their entire economic futures, and their rights to live their lives as autonomous humann beings, will be taken from them, if Repiglicans aren't stopped right now, and stopped BIG TIME!

We MUST get the Repiglican Party out of majority!
G.

hondo
10-29-2012, 05:12 PM
No attacks on larry from Hondo here.

LWW
10-29-2012, 05:34 PM
Why are you so obsessed?