PDA

View Full Version : If Mittens wins and then drops dead...........

Qtec
10-14-2012, 06:50 AM
.........Meet the new POTUS, the C in C.

http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/vfs/2012/10/paul-ryan-biceps-lg.jpg

Geez, look at those legs. Doesn't look like a guy who works out a lot.

Sorry, I forgot..he's a Marathon runner....LOL

Bring back Palin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
10-14-2012, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.........Meet the new POTUS, the C in C.

http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/vfs/2012/10/paul-ryan-biceps-lg.jpg

Geez, look at those legs. Doesn't look like a guy who works out a lot.

Sorry, I forgot..he's a Marathon runner....LOL

Bring back Palin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

They are losing.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romney-vs-obama-electoral-map

Soflasnapper
10-14-2012, 11:40 AM
Losing? No, but trailing, currently.

I can't help noticing these maps have dropped from a 350 EV for Obama (a crushing majority) to under 270 currently, and Nate Silver's stated %age chances of a Romney win have gone consistently up from 10% or 15% to maybe 35% or higher

Still, reading the color map, it shows Obama needs ONE of the toss ups, and Romney (currently) needs all of them. Caution, as that can change as it already has substantially changed.

eg8r
10-15-2012, 08:21 AM
Take your hands out of your pants qtip and quit ogling his legs. What only Michele is allowed to be active?

eg8r

eg8r
10-15-2012, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Losing? No, but trailing, currently.</div></div>Losing? No. Trailing? No. Most polls have them going back and forth well within the sampling error of the poll. That is called neck and neck.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-15-2012, 12:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Losing? No, but trailing, currently.

I can't help noticing these maps have dropped from a 350 EV for Obama (a crushing majority) to under 270 currently, and Nate Silver's stated %age chances of a Romney win have gone consistently up from 10% or 15% to maybe 35% or higher

Still, reading the color map, it shows Obama needs ONE of the toss ups, and Romney (currently) needs all of them. Caution, as that can change as it already has substantially changed. </div></div>

Today the President is back up to 275 electoral votes, and Romney is back down to 206. I think his highest ever, before the debate, had been right around 190, and stayed there for many, many months, while the president has continued to hover right around 270 to 285, and at brief times, even higher than that. Now that is just on this particular poll which changes every day, annd is an average of all of the others in the top ten polls, I believe.

Obama is still showing an edge in most of the battleground states, still up by five in Ohio, and by quite a majority in early voting.

G.

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 12:29 PM
True, and that's beginning to show the reversal of the gains Myth made. He never made it to leading all the swing states, and has never shown projections of his having the required 270 (although the projected EV totals were approaching it far closer than before).

An analysis I've seen suggested it was the rebound to his trend line prior to the 47% hit his numbers took, as it began even before the debate he is said to have won.

hondo
10-29-2012, 05:12 PM
No attacks on larry from Hondo here.

LWW
10-29-2012, 05:34 PM
Why do you try to be a terrorist?