Sev
10-14-2012, 04:50 PM
Yet another black mans opinion.
You all know him.
Good luck with the race card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGqlrVmVULc&feature=related

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Are you going to scour the internets for such pieces? Or are we through yet?

Yes, I expect you can find dozens, if not hundreds, of comparable statements, if not from such luminaries as this multiple honorary PhD, who actually, when you think about it, has no particular authority or credibility, other than he's a very famous and rich black actor/comedian.

I'd expect you'd hoot and holler your derision if Alec Baldwin (famous rich white actor) or Michael Moore (famous rich white director) were cited as authorities on something. You'd be right to do so, unless they were opining on their specialty area (films, acting, film making), and not offering sociological analysis.

I'm sure he's sincere, and likely his advice has some merit, in terms of encouraging and empowering young people. Good for him in that respect. As an expert in historical, economic and sociological analysis, he just isn't one.

eg8r
10-15-2012, 01:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd expect you'd hoot and holler your derision if Alec Baldwin (famous rich white actor) or Michael Moore (famous rich white director) were cited as authorities on something. You'd be right to do so, unless they were opining on their specialty area (films, acting, film making), and not offering sociological analysis.</div></div>LOL, other than you acting like Jon Stewart is some sort of authority. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif You crack me up.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 02:41 PM
What are you talking about? If I quote Stewart at all, it's to quote a joke he made. And I don't think I do that at all.

It's the cranks at Fox that offer a mike to any third-rate has-been celebrity, if they're willing to bash the Democrats or the president. Let's hear now from Hank Williams, Jr.!!! LOL! Right after Jon Lovitz, or the equally career-less ex-SNL ditz.

My God, how you go on.

Sev
10-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Careful. I might just decide to fill the first 2 pages with the topic for the next 2 weeks.

Ask Qtip on how prolifically I can post when I set my mind to it.
He had his panties in quite a wad over it last time.

Soflasnapper
10-15-2012, 07:07 PM
20 gazillion views on the other post are more than enough to convince me already. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sev
10-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Not me looking at it. I have not even been visiting the site much lately.