View Full Version : Kato...

rackmup
10-10-2002, 07:08 AM
Check your http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/images/newpm.gif

Regards,

Ken

Kato
10-10-2002, 07:25 AM
I'm working on it Ken. Just e-mailed my shipping guy, hopefully have something for you in an hour.

Kato

rackmup
10-10-2002, 08:37 AM
I'm concerned that "the package" may have fallen into a "rival's" hands. Did you wrap it in several layers of cellophane? Did you conceal it it a tightly sealed box, covered with coffee beans as I suggested? Did you remember to hide it in the false compartment of the fender well of the UPS truck? Did you pay the driver the amount of money I suggested?

You must remember, in these days of heightened security, we have to be very careful in the preparation of our "shipments".

Capish?

Regards,

Ken "Vito" Corleone

Kato
10-10-2002, 08:40 AM
I forgot about paying off "the guy". My shipping guy will come up with the scoop. I will then track the "package" to tell you where it is. From looking at a map I see Texas is a very large place. Perhaps he is lost?

Kato

Lester
10-10-2002, 09:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> I forgot about paying off "the guy". My shipping guy will come up with the scoop. I will then track the "package" to tell you where it is. From looking at a map I see Texas is a very large place. Perhaps he is lost?

Kato <hr></blockquote>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Okay Kato, now you have my curiosity "piqued". You know everything in Texas is big, if your shipment was small, it may have been refused at the Texas border. ****Lester~just trying to help.

9 Ball Girl
10-10-2002, 09:10 AM
Hey Ken. You're in for a treat. /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wendy~~too bad they didn't have any doggie sizes for your doggies

Kato
10-10-2002, 09:58 AM
Ken, please tell me you have manly dogs? Only yip yip dogs wear clothes.

Kato

rackmup
10-10-2002, 10:09 AM
Of course they are "manly".

My Pug can bench the weight of a box of MilkBones and my Jack Russell Terrier can outrun a cat.

"Ken's dogs is some bad Mutha-%@!!$"
"Shut yo' mouth!"
"I'm talkin' 'bout Ken's dogs"
"He can dig it"

(Verse from a song, I think.)

Regards,

Ken (They don't wear clothing. They run around au natural'

Lester
10-10-2002, 10:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> Of course they are "manly".

My Pug can bench the weight of a box of MilkBones and my Jack Russell Terrier can outrun a cat.

"Ken's dogs is some bad Mutha-%@!!$"
"Shut yo' mouth!"
"I'm talkin' 'bout Ken's dogs"
"He can dig it"

(Verse from a song, I think.)

Regards,

Ken (They don't wear clothing. They run around au natural' <hr></blockquote>

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;That does it Ken, forget being sued. I'm sending Isaac Hayes to Texas to discuss plagiarism with you. lol ***Lester***

Kato
10-10-2002, 10:43 AM
Ken, Ken, Ken. You have a Pug, which is basically the only cool small dog in the universe. My brother has a Jack Russell that likes me so I'll reserve judgement on yours. Dude, does your Pug snore? Once or twice a year I house sit for my buddy Scooter. Sometimes I fall asleep, ok, pass out on his couch. Invariably I will wake with his Pug (Nick) asleep and snoring on my chest.

Kato~~~knows through U.P.S. tracking that Rackmup's "package" is due to be delivered 10/10/02

rackmup
10-10-2002, 10:48 AM
Kato,

She not only snores but snores LOUDLY. As we speak, she is laying on the window sill in my apartment, sound asleep and sawing some serious logs.

She's very intuitive. She gets depressed when she sees me grab my cue case. She lays on the floor and "pouts" because she knows I'm leaving.

When I return after 8 hours of playing, she gets so worked up, she can't catch her breath.

My JRT is cool too. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Regards,

Ken (keeping a watchful eye for the UPS guy and "the package" as today is 10/10/2002)

CarolNYC
10-10-2002, 10:49 AM
Well,isnt this a small world Ken,
I too, have a pug-(with a little black derby and cigar rawhide in his mouth, he can look like edward G. Robinson)-but thats about as manly as he'll ever be!:) He has a bark that sounds like he's calling Wyatt "EARP"-he snores and is mainly a doorstop-very spoiled-thank goodness I have an attack cat-(the two pitbulls I had passed away from old age)-and RJ has some very lovely ladies also!
Carol~loves animal lovers!

cheesemouse
10-10-2002, 11:30 AM
I have a Basset Hound. The only trick I've been able to teach him is to walk up behind visitors to my home poolroom and bark loadly when they're about to shoot. The trick he does on his own is sneak up behind shooters and touch them in the crouch...its a hoot...LOL LOL /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

CarolNYC
10-10-2002, 02:38 PM
Cheesemouse,
LMAO-Ive heard of sharking,but "dogging!" Now thats funny-God knows I've dogged balls-your dogs own trick,is that like some kind of "scratch&amp;sniff"technique?ha ha ha
Carol~plays for the cheese!