PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton takes blame for US deaths

Qtec
10-16-2012, 02:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says she takes responsibility for the failure in security at the US consulate in Benghazi, where the US ambassador to Libya was killed last month.

Mrs Clinton said ensuring the safety of US diplomatic staff overseas was her job, not that of the White House. </div></div>

Also,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Earlier this week, the father of the late US ambassador, Chris Stevens, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>said it would be "abhorrent" to turn his son's death into a campaign issue.</span>

"Our position is it would be a <u>real shame</u> if this were politicised," Jan Stevens said. </div></div>

Q

LWW
10-16-2012, 05:55 AM
Who is responsible for HRC being sec state?

It has always been self apparent that this was a political payoff appointment.

Placing such an obviously unqualified person in such a key position was bound to have ugly results.

You can run from the incompetence that is Obama, but you can't hide it.

eg8r
10-16-2012, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mrs Clinton said ensuring the safety of US diplomatic staff overseas was her job, not that of the White House.</div></div>She always has been the only person with any balls in that administration.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Earlier this week, the father of the late US ambassador, Chris Stevens, said it would be "abhorrent" to turn his son's death into a campaign issue.</div></div>It is funny to see you flip flop. When Bush is POTUS you quote Cindy Sheehan all day long and love the fact that she politicized her son's death. Now that Obama is POTUS you flip and provide this quote. So what do you believe, should the death of someone be politicized?

eg8r

eg8r

LWW
10-16-2012, 08:35 AM
He "BELIEVES" whatever the regime tells him to believe.

Qtec
10-16-2012, 08:40 AM
I can't ever remember quoting Cindy Sheeham although I did agree <span style="color: #3333FF">with her claims.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cindy Sheehan states she initially questioned the urgency of the invasion of Iraq, but did not become active in the anti-war effort until after her son's death.[9] Sheehan and other military families met with United States President George W. Bush in June 2004 at Fort Lewis, near Tacoma, Washington, about three months after her son's death. In a June 24, 2004 interview with the Vacaville Reporter, published soon after the meeting, she stated, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"We haven't been happy with the way the war has been handled. <span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">The President has changed his reasons for being over there every time a reason is proven false or an objective reached.</span></span>"</span> </div></div> .

This is true.

A more appropriate example would be the Pvt Jessica Lynch story.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There’s so much confusion about what happened to me. Here’s what I know: At the start of the war, in March 2003, my convoy was attacked in the city of An Nasiriyah. My Humvee crashed, and a few hours later I woke up behind enemy lines in an Iraqi hospital, badly injured and unable to move my legs. I was a prisoner of war.

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>Nobody likes to believe our military would mislead people—but they wanted a war hero so badly that they portrayed me as one. They didn’t get their facts straight before talking about what happened, and neither did the media. They said I went down guns blazing, like Rambo—but I never fired a shot, because my rifle had jammed.</span> They later corrected the story, but I’m still paying the price. People write to me and say, “You don’t deserve all the attention.” I’ve received thousands of letters and calls like that. People think I lied or helped create the Rambo myth—that I wanted it.

But I’ve always told the truth. I could have chosen not to. It would have been so easy to say, “Yes, I did those things”— except I wouldn’t have been able to live with myself. Honesty has always been very important to me. And if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the past few years, it’s that this is my life and I have to stand up for myself.

Read More http://www.glamour.com/magazine/2007/06/jessica-lynch#ixzz29TMpBLn3
</div></div>

Pure lies and propaganda from the Bush regime.

As usual, they just made stuff up.

BTW, when your OWN flesh and blood dies needlessly, you are entitled to complain.
Mittens jumped on the death deaths of those in Libya, not because he was concerned. No. He was using their deaths to bash Obama even BEFORE he had all the facts.

Q
Q

eg8r
10-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Just to clarify, you are fine politicizing the death of people if the attack is on an (R). Not fine the other way around. Got it.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-16-2012, 02:18 PM
I think a grieving mother (in Sheehan's case, grieving family in others) is wholly entitled to make whatever hay wished from such family tragedies. (It's the main reason we got any kind of 9/11 investigation-- those Jersey wives, etc.)

I think it is far different from a presidential candidate doing anything along the same lines for craven self-interest. Especially since we know from their own mouths that they were looking for any excuse to play the 'weak on foreign policy' card, and did so before the ambassador's body was cold. Craven may be too kind a word for that kind of behavior.

Grapenut
10-16-2012, 03:49 PM
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/mdmeeks1010/baitandswitch.jpg

Soflasnapper
10-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Ambassadors don't work at the State Department?

Hmmm. I thought they did.

Do you have any organizational tree that shows some ambassadors reporting directly to the president? Which ones?

eg8r
10-16-2012, 04:50 PM
LOL, so you also believe politicizing the death of someone is fine if attacking an (R). Why aren't you man enough to admit it?

When are you going to tell us your conspiracy theory on why Hillary is stepping up and taking the fall for this mess? She knows this hurts her chances in 2016 so what do you think has been promised to her?

eg8r

eg8r
10-16-2012, 04:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have any organizational tree that shows some ambassadors reporting directly to the president? Which ones? </div></div>Wow, with that big salary you brag about we would have thought you understood how an org chart works. Quick lessen dumbed down for you, follow the line upwards. You will see it stops at Obama.

eg8r

Grapenut
10-16-2012, 06:28 PM
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/mdmeeks1010/pantsiut.jpg

Soflasnapper
10-16-2012, 06:34 PM
Envy is a sin in most varieties of Christianity I know of. As is bearing false witness. I most certainly have not bragged about any big salary, and in fact I have no salary. I worked in my business without any income for 3 years, in its start up years.

Your whole right wing leaning is based on lies.

The request for extra security was for TRIPOLI, not Benghazi. SO, had the request been granted, it would have made no difference in those events.

Rave on.

hondo
10-29-2012, 05:10 PM
No attacks on larry from Hondo here.

LWW
10-29-2012, 05:32 PM
How many of the big ten have you violated?