PDA

View Full Version : Obama wins big!

hondo
10-16-2012, 10:41 PM
An impressive performance by Obama tonight.
He exposed all the nonsense about Romney and I think the American people will get it.

LWW
10-17-2012, 04:44 AM
How long did it take you to run an antenna lead from the Virginia border to the holler?

Grapenut
10-17-2012, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An impressive performance by Obama tonight.
He exposed all the nonsense about Romney and I think the American people will get it. </div></div>

Yep, and the Mountaineers have got themselves a great defense !!

Haha.

Nut

hondo
10-17-2012, 06:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grapenut</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An impressive performance by Obama tonight.
He exposed all the nonsense about Romney and I think the American people will get it. </div></div>

Yep, and the Mountaineers have got themselves a great defense !!

Haha.

Nut </div></div>

Correction. Most Americans not chugging the Limberger kool-ade will get it.
And I strongly disagree about WVU having a great defense. Boo hoo.

LWW
10-17-2012, 07:56 AM
Other than a couple of points ... Obama was whipped like a rented mule.

Qtec
10-17-2012, 07:59 AM
Romney repeated the same crap as he did in the last debate. He had nothing to add.
The difference this time was Obama wasn't taking any of this crap and smacked him down, time after time.

What was particularly pleasing to me was was the last segment. Obama totally out manoeuvred Mittens on that one! FINALLY Obama mentioned the Romney 47% gaffe, and Mittens couldn't reply to it! LOL

Way to go Mr President!

Q

Gayle in MD
10-17-2012, 08:12 AM
Mitt Romney proved that he has no respect for Americans, nor for the office of the presidency, nor for women.

Basically he proved that when he doesn't get his way his response is that of a spoiled toddler, who had everything handed to him his whole life.

Worse, his facial expressions, and body language, proved to me what I fear and have feared about him all along, he is not emotionally stable. There is no doubt in my mind, this man is unstable. Last night proved it. That perpetual scowl on his face, AND Queen Ann's, showed all too clearly who they really are.

And the president specifically gave the very plan for the future which most economists agree is the route to take at this time, after thirty years of huge global economic changes, which have caused the loss in income for American workers, and jobs, along with failed Re[piglican policies, caused American's wages to continuing going down throughout every Repiglican Presidency, and that is why the president is right, that we must invest in education, re-building our crumbling infrastructure, and blazing a reasoned path forward in energy independence, which does not destroy the environment.

We are seeing, BTW, more and more earthquakes near Fracking sites. Another one this morning in New England.

This is no time for us to put a lying, job outsourcing member of a religious cult, which is misogynistic in nature, and who shows no respect for most Americans, and no respect for a sitting president of the United States, in power.

I knew when I read about him directing the blind professor into the glass wall, and laughing about it, thinking that it was a funny thing to do to a weakened person, that this man is not emotionally stable. Watching him last night was proof.

AND, he continues to refuse to give any specifics regarding all of his outlandish five points claims, and about being a job producer, nor specifics about what spending he will cut, which he obviously won't tell, because he will follow the same Repiglican economic policies of taking from the Middle to give more to the wealthy, which is a big part of why we are in this mess.

He lied tremendously about his job creation performance, as a Gov., 47th in the nation, and his experience and ability to balance the budget, after leaving his state with higher deficits, AND lower job creation, and he lied about education in Mass., claiming credit for things he had no part in, like education, which was tops in Massachusettes before he ever got there.

Lied about turning the olympics around, when that couldn't have happened without the millions he got from the big bad government!

The man is a lying misfit, who would be a foreign policy and economic disaster, just like Bush! In face he could well be even worse!

The President won this debate hands down.

hondo
10-17-2012, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Other than a couple of points ... Obama was whipped like a rented mule. </div></div>

Poor larry. I love smell of wingnut fear. PEEEEEUUU.

LWW
10-18-2012, 04:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Other than a couple of points ... Obama was whipped like a rented mule. </div></div>

Poor larry. I love smell of wingnut fear. PEEEEEUUU. </div></div>

You seem nervous what with your godking down by seven now.

hondo
10-18-2012, 04:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Other than a couple of points ... Obama was whipped like a rented mule. </div></div>

Poor larry. I love smell of wingnut fear. PEEEEEUUU. </div></div>

You seem nervous what with your godking down by seven now. </div></div>

He's not my Godking. That's just your usual bullshit cliches.
Is Myth your Godking?
I'm simply voting against Myth " 666" Romney.
All clear now, larry wilson?

OOPSY! Sorry. I remember that you're now swearing your name isn't larry wilson.
Where does it end, larry ?

LWW
10-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Let me make myself perfectly clear ... you have been called out in PM and in forum on two different forums.

hondo
10-18-2012, 09:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me make myself perfectly clear ... you have been called out in PM and in forum on two different forums.

</div></div>

You have deleted your FB account as I suspected you would.
Here is your Myspace account. I don't know why you insist on this.

http://www.myspace.com/wilsonlrryw

The FB account had no pics but was even more revealing.
All your wingnut interests, interests in photography, baseball, fast cars. Same age. You left it on there longer than I thought you would. Of course you will insist that since you deleted your account , it never existed in the first place. Whatever, Big Brother.
larry, I don't care about any of this and I'm not trying to extort and embarrass you as you tried to do Gayle.
You're the one who is going crazy over this. Relax.

LWW
10-18-2012, 09:41 PM
Last week I was a 25 year old killer ... a few months ago I was a 45 year old owner f a computer company ... before that I was a teenager.

Proceed troll boy.

This is comedy gold.

LWW
10-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Back on topic ... R-money is losing so bad that he has went from down a hundred to plus five in the electorale college projections.

hondo
10-18-2012, 09:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last week I was a 25 year old killer ... a few months ago I was a 45 year old owner f a computer company ... before that I was a teenager.

Proceed troll boy.

This is comedy gold. </div></div>

I never said you were a 25 year old killer or any aged killer. Keep digging, genius.
In fact I didn't see anything about the age of the drivers. Yet you seem to know. HMMM.
I know pretty much how old you are. I'm not nearly as stupid as I think you are.
Keep these posts going, larry. You must love the exposure.Otherwise,I would imagine any sane person would want this dropped. I'm not the one dragging this out.
I apologized last week in a PM for letting you know what was floating around.
Would you like me to post that PM and prove I am telling the truth?

hondo
10-18-2012, 10:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Back on topic ... </div></div>

Good idea! Now you're getting smarter.

hondo
10-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Here is my PM to you from October 13.

"AS you know I don't like you much. I hate the way you lie about me, dig up old posts and try to change my intent.
But I was way out of line by bringing up the 2 ladies from the accident.
Sometimes I get so irritated by what you post that my inclination is to strike back in the same fashion or worse.
I will not bring up that subject again and, again, I sincerely apologize to you."

Since then you have launched a non-stop attack on me in PMs, Shoutbox, and on open forum.
This is puzzling. I knew you were very vindictive and unforgiving and have an out of control ego, but I never took you for stupid.
To drag this on and on is sheer ignorance on your part.

LWW
10-19-2012, 03:46 AM
You think you have shown integrity by posting a lie you told about another lie that you told.

Especially interesting is your history of driving under the influence and sending elderly people to the ER from your ineptness, following which you post tat your concerns were ... that you would be cited ... that your car might be totaled ... that you might be sued ... but never a care about the carnage you ad inflicted upon another's person and property.

Proceed ... you are inching away from comedy gold towards comedy platinum.

hondo
10-19-2012, 05:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You think you have shown integrity by posting a lie you told about another lie that you told.

Especially interesting is your history of driving under the influence and sending elderly people to the ER from your ineptness, following which you post tat your concerns were ... that you would be cited ... that your car might be totaled ... that you might be sued ... but never a care about the carnage you ad inflicted upon another's person and property.

Proceed ... you are inching away from comedy gold towards comedy platinum.

</div></div>

All lies again.

1. At your insistence I posted a court decision about a terrible accident. I made no accusations and, in fact, stated it might not be you.
2. I have never been involved in a dui involving an elderly couple. I was broadsided by an elderly couple while going to breakfast one morning but due to the Grace of God no one was hurt.

Your vile lies and spins are what make you such a dispicable person, larry.
I think my new name for you will be creepy guy because you really are the dirtiest of the the dirty.

LWW
10-19-2012, 05:15 AM
Obama is winning so big ... that he trails in the RCP electoral college projections for the first time.

hondo
10-19-2012, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama is winning so big ... that he trails in the RCP electoral college projections for the first time. </div></div>

Fascinating. Yet you keep claiming how much you dislike Romney.
But you're practically creaming your jeans over his alledged lead.
And if Mitts gets in , creepy guy, you will spend the next 4 years passionately defending his every move.

LWW
10-19-2012, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama is winning so big ... that he trails in the RCP electoral college projections for the first time. </div></div>

Fascinating. Yet you keep claiming how much you dislike Romney.
But you're practically creaming your jeans over his alledged lead.
And if Mitts gets in , creepy guy, you will spend the next 4 years passionately defending his every move. </div></div>

Don't hate me because I have the ability to see reality.

My only joys in an R-money lead is that the decline of the republic may slow ... and that it torments the O-cult to see their godking wither.

Proceed.

Soflasnapper
10-19-2012, 09:58 AM
You're on to something, correct.

Myth Robme's chances have indeed come up considerably.

Reasons why it may not matter:

Early voting. Not only did it start well before Myth's upturn was so robust, but it's favoring the Democratic ticket 2-1.

Part of Myth's surge is consolidating the (R) vote better as they begin to jump on for the bandwagon effect. He's at 90% support among Rs, with Obama in the lower 80%s, something like 82%. The Democrats will come home, and more importantly, turn out (many already have in the early voting), in the face of the drug-money laundering felon's* chances for victory.

The internals of the polling showing Myth's surge is achieving rough parity among women. That is almost certainly a statistical artifact, and the internals of Wisconsin and Iowa which show Obama up +6 show him with 20% gaps among women, which is more consistent with past poll tracking.

*According to the LA Times, although they do not say it in so many words. What they said is that Bain Capital returned 176% annual returns over a decade. Drug. Money. Laundering.