PDA

View Full Version : Some CCB Questions

Wally_in_Cincy
10-10-2002, 09:29 AM
Now that bluewolf has discovered azbilliards.com will she be sidetracked on her glorious run to "Number 1 poster" status?

Will Tom in Cincy begin smoking marijuana and consequently develop a proper "pre-pot routine"?

What will Fred Agnir's next job be:
Microbrew taste tester?
Tertiary color expert?
"Physical" therapist for poolplayers who believe 100% of the game is 30% mental?.
Chemist for HTH pool products?

Will Stretch read SPetty's convincing arguments and finally register?

Will SPetty and Spidey unseat Scott Frost and Angel Paglia as BCA scotch-doubles champs?

Is there a poster circulating around Sarasota (that's where the carneys winter) with SPetty and 9ballgirl's pictures with the caption "Do NOT let these 2 play the 4-ball carney game. They are ringers"

Will Chris Cass and Karatemom unseat Scott Frost and Angel Paglia as BCA scotch-doubles champs?

Just how good is C. C. now that he's practicing 7 hrs. a day and will he eventually not require the "blood ball and bash" from Kato?

Will Seattle-kid ever get logged on? (oops never mind)

Does Barbara dream of being on "The Iron Chef" when they announce the ingedient for the contest. "Chefs, you have a choice: cod roe or pecans"

Will RandyG and George Fels and Q-guy and Fran realize how much we appreciate their knowledge and input and begin to post regularly again?

Why does Howie Pearl not like us anymore? /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

If Dr. D. gets $30M will she buy the next round?

Will Patrick's compadres come to fetch him like those people in "Cocoon" and will he take the universal secrets of pool with him.

Will Chris in NC shim his favorite table to 3" pockets?

Will Jake pay $100 for Jim Rempe's autograph?

Will the WPBA someday be operated like a business rather than a sorority?

Will Troy become corporate spokesman for the SARDO Tight Rack?

Will Harold Acosta become corporate spokesman for Predator?

Will Sandor Tot be the BDCCB house pro and can we nickname him "Tater" if we feed and water him?

Will Marek take down the European Championship by listening to our expert advice? /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

How did Joey become "cueless"?

Considering the overwhelming success of his CCB keychains, will MikeM market the "Mr Ingrate bobblehead doll" next?

Will Cuechick find pool nirvana in Athens with Papa Murphy and Big Nasty? (BTW who owns the rights to the team name "Mudhoneys"?)

Will Wally in the Natti ever learn to play proper shape?

Will Pizza Bob ever bring in lunch?

Eric.
10-10-2002, 09:44 AM
Wally, you're killin me! I think you've been hanging with RackMup again...

Eric >gets a kick from the charactors of "Virtual Poolhall"

Chris Cass
10-10-2002, 09:50 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's way toooooo funny. ROTFLMAO

C.C.~~now interested in seeing the outcome. LOLOLOLOL

Wally_in_Cincy
10-10-2002, 09:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Eric.:</font><hr> Wally, you're killin me! I think you've been hanging with RackMup again...

Eric &gt;gets a kick from the charactors of "Virtual Poolhall" <hr></blockquote>

Thanks Eric but my feeble attempts at humor pale in comparison to Rackmup. Of course he's got more time than me LOL.

As Kato once told me: "Sir, I've played 1-hole with Rackmup. Rackmup was a friend of mine. And sir, you're no Rackmup" /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Kato
10-10-2002, 09:54 AM
That's an awful lot of questions Wally, let me help.

No Chris will continue to get the blood ball and smash until he actually beats me, until that day I will not adjust.

Howie likes us, Howie is busy

Dr. D will buy me a drink anytime I show up in NYC

I owe Sandor Tot 10,000 dinners, until I pay I doubt he will accept the position

Marek knows Sandor Tot, how can he not succeed.

Wally, no, you will never get shape

Kato~~~it's true, oh yes it's true.

bluewolf
10-10-2002, 11:20 AM
Post deleted by bluewolf

eg8r
10-10-2002, 11:29 AM
What is Howie up to that keeps him so busy. I remember on the old board when he was posting fairly often.

eg8r

Kato
10-10-2002, 12:03 PM
Last I talked to Howie he explained to me he wasn't playing pool so he didn't visit the board much. I know he still lurks from time to time. I'm sure like me everyone misses his nuggets of wisdom and stories. Howie is ok though, once and a while I'll e-mail him to check up on him. All is well.

Kato

rackmup
10-10-2002, 12:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr>rackmup keeps getting out his rollerblades <hr></blockquote>

Laura,

You can have the #1 spot (if you can catch Tom_In_Cincy.) I am not interested in the quantity of posts, just the quality of posts.

And someday, I might start posting quality posts.

Regards,

Ken

nAz
10-10-2002, 01:07 PM
that was funnier then your last episole http://smilies.uniquehardware.co.uk/contrib/geno/rofl.gif
when is the next one?

MikeM
10-10-2002, 01:19 PM
Wally,

I've been waiting for the next opportunity to serve! I've done some preliminary research and the Mr. Ingrate bobble head doll idea looks like a winner. The premiere BHD manufacturer, APG in Bellevue, WA can do a doll for us for about $8 a doll. There is a minimum order of 1000 and a non-refundable mold fee of $400. Add in Heater451's design fee, Mr Syrja's fees for using his likeness and we have a total cost to produce of about $10,000. I figure we can price 'em at $15 and should be able to sell about 4-5 at that price. We can probably give away 50-100 if we get a few CCBers drunk at a couple of tournaments and that leaves about 900 dolls to store in boxes and eventually toss out. A loss of only $9925.

I'll keep everyone posted on the progress of this project.

MM

Wally_in_Cincy
10-10-2002, 01:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: nAz:</font><hr> that was funnier then your last episole

when is the next one?
<hr></blockquote>

Actually Egg wrote the last episode. I just plagarized his style. Sorry Egg, I got tired of waiting /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-10-2002, 01:35 PM

Barbara
10-10-2002, 03:52 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You're too funny Wally!!

Barbara~~~and announcing the new Iron Chef.....

Mr Ingrate
10-10-2002, 05:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> Wally,

I've been waiting for the next opportunity to serve! I've done some preliminary research and the Mr. Ingrate bobble head doll idea looks like a winner. The premiere BHD manufacturer, APG in Bellevue, WA can do a doll for us for about $8 a doll. There is a minimum order of 1000 and a non-refundable mold fee of $400. Add in Heater451's design fee, Mr Syrja's fees for using his likeness and we have a total cost to produce of about $10,000. I figure we can price 'em at $15 and should be able to sell about 4-5 at that price. We can probably give away 50-100 if we get a few CCBers drunk at a couple of tournaments and that leaves about 900 dolls to store in boxes and eventually toss out. A loss of only $9925.

I'll keep everyone posted on the progress of this project.

MM <hr></blockquote>

Mike,

I'm very flattered that you overstated my star power by 400 to 500 percent. However, I think my wife might buy one to bat around when I'm not home.

Of course, I'll waive my fees.

On second thought, I bet there are many people who would buy one just to bat it around.

Oh, regarding your magnificent key chain, did you know it can be converted to a very attractive eye patch?