PDA

View Full Version : Romney Passes Obama in Electoral. OH NO!!

Sev
10-20-2012, 09:03 AM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/377481_4102676842385_246043351_n.jpg

Gallup right now has

48:47 Romney on registered voters.

And 51:45 Romney for likely voters.

Still a chance the polls are doing a head fake.

LWW
10-20-2012, 09:25 AM
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>INFIDEL!

HERETIC!

</span>

Soflasnapper
10-20-2012, 12:40 PM
Sure, because the electoral vote is decided in October by one pollster, and 206 is all that is needed to win.

Quick, tell the campaigns, as they could save huge money and shoe leather for the next three weeks. (Must be that early electoral college voting they recently put in place or something, right?)

If you like Gallup these days, what is your response to their finding that the unadjusted UE-3 number is 7.2%?

Gayle in MD
10-20-2012, 01:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/377481_4102676842385_246043351_n.jpg

Gallup right now has

Still a chance the polls are doing a head fake. </div></div>

lol, BIG DEAL

Early votes already have the president ahead two to one.

Gallup has been the outlyer all along.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
10-20-2012, 03:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure, because the electoral vote is decided in October by one pollster, and 206 is all that is needed to win.

Quick, tell the campaigns, as they could save huge money and shoe leather for the next three weeks. (Must be that early electoral college voting they recently put in place or something, right?)

If you like Gallup these days, what is your response to their finding that the unadjusted UE-3 number is 7.2%? </div></div>

Did you read the last sentence of my post?

LWW
10-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Even when you throw them a lifelie, they still act rude.

Soflasnapper
10-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Did you read the last sentence of my post?

Yes, and I agree with it.

My comments were to the effect of the tv ad boilerplate: 'But wait! There's more!!!'

Sev
10-20-2012, 04:08 PM
Indeed.

<span style="color: #000000">

http://unskewedpolls.com/unskewed_projection_2012%20president_01.cfm
Released October 16, 2012

The UNSKEWED Projection of the 2012 Presidential Race

The QStarNews projection of the 2012 presidential race sees Mitt Romney being elected the next president of the United States with 52.22 percent of the popular vote and 342 electoral votes to President Obama's 47.31 percent and 196 electoral votes.

QStarNews predicts the turnout nationally will includes 34.8 percent Republicans, 35.2 percent Democrats, and 30.0 percent independents. QStarNews predicts turnout will rise by about four percent, or a total of about 129,170,000 voters including about 600,000 for third party candidates and the rest going to Romney and Obama.

Methodology: For EACH state, all of the following information was considered: results from the last four elections averaged together, recent political trends in that state (such as Republicans winning control of both houses of the state legislature in 2010 in Maine and New Hampshire), recent trends in demographic makeup that affect the politics of the state (such as the growth of hispanics in Colorado causing the Democratic Party to become more competitive), and the degree to which one or both of the major campaigns are targetting that state, such as both campaigns making Ohio the most important state and campaigning there more than any other state, and any other relevant political factors and data such as public polls from a variety of pollling firms, as well as data from the QStarNews polls of the presidential race. From all of this information a percentage breakdown of each state is calculated between Romney and Obama. This projection is expected to be spot-on accurate for predicting the outcome in all 50 states and the District of Columbia and close to the actual popular vote.

Perhaps some of the most surprising states to some will be the following:

Colorado: 50-48 Romney -- a suprise for many still expecting Obama to carry Colorado

Connecticut: 52-45 Obama -- closer than expected, and probably an indication that Linda McMahon wins the state's U.S. Senate seat

Florida: 52-48 Romney

Iowa: 52-47 Romney -- many don't expect this

Maine: 49-47 Obama -- much closer than expected

Michigan: 50-49 Romney -- the surprise of the night, Romney's home state ties are more key than Obama's claims to have "saved" the domestic auto industry

Nevada: 50-48 Romney -- this will surprise many

New Hampshire: 52-47 Romney

New Jersey: 50-48 Obama -- much much closer than expected, the Romney campaign will re-allocate resources to New Jersey if they believe this number

New Mexico: 52-47 Romney -- most don't expect Romney to win New Mexico

Ohio: 51-48 Romney -- Late momentum and great ground game win the Buckeye state for Romney

Oregon: 50-47 Obama -- closer than expected

Pennsylvania: 50-49 Romney -- big time upset

Washington: 51-47 Obama -- closer than expected

Below is the map of the electoral votes and then below that the raw data showing both percentages and actual projected number of votes for the two candidates in each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia. Historical data from the last four elections is included for comparing.
</span>
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/attachment-2.gif

Soflasnapper
10-20-2012, 05:37 PM
Yeah, I'd take the under on that Romney win line for $1,000.

LOL!

Sev
10-20-2012, 07:42 PM
You sure about that.
Russ Chewing has a betting window on AZ if you want some action.

Soflasnapper
10-20-2012, 11:26 PM
I doubt he'd give me that line for the under. I'd have a mortal lock.

Sev
10-21-2012, 05:59 AM
Could be.
Could you imagine if at the end of Nov 6 Romney did get 342 or close to it? There would be suicide watches at almost every media outlet.

LWW
10-21-2012, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You sure about that.
Russ Chewing has a betting window on AZ if you want some action. </div></div>

Russ will learn that forum wagers are dangerous.

I'm currently owed $20K by one of the joint members of here and AZB.

Sev
10-21-2012, 07:53 AM
That damn satchel again!!!!

Russ will be fine. He has a secure stash.

Soflasnapper
10-21-2012, 12:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could be.
Could you imagine if at the end of Nov 6 Romney did get 342 or close to it? There would be suicide watches at almost every media outlet. </div></div>

Are you kidding? They are professional court courtiers, and serve at the pleasure of the power structure, whomever it wishes to put forward as the front people.

Could they have loved anyone more than JFK? And yet they engage in a 50 year coverup as of next year, that the WC got it right? 12 years on 9/11 so far.

Look, the top guys are paid millions a year to look the other way and shut up. If such an event transpired, it would be from massive voting fraud in my view, and they wouldn't cover that claim or charge, either.

The only thing that could budge them off this paid-for silence is the credible belief that finally, the agenda of the power group threatens their very lives. As WW III would indeed, despite how many millions a lowly paid 'rich' person may have.

eg8r
10-22-2012, 10:39 AM
LOL, for weeks gaylio has been telling us about the electoral votes massively favoring Obama. When the truth comes out that she is wrong her response is, "big deal". The LOL is on her. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-22-2012, 01:17 PM
They still favor him, btw. Just more narrowly.

One word. Ohio.

eg8r
10-22-2012, 02:01 PM
You mean incredibly narrow? The graphic in this thread shows Obama losing but still a toss when taking account of the undecideds.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-22-2012, 06:01 PM
The unsourced graphic in this thread is someone's fantasy sports league lineup-- amateur night.

That is not how the current electoral vote map looks right now.

eg8r
10-22-2012, 09:02 PM
LOL, so where is your unsourced graphic?

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-23-2012, 12:08 AM
Obama 286, Romney 206, 46 EVs in tied states

All polls minus Rasmussen. All other polls including Gallup.

http://electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Pres/Pngs/Oct22-noras.png

eg8r
10-23-2012, 07:29 AM
And there we have it, the battle of two unsourced graphics.

eg8r

LWW
10-23-2012, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The unsourced graphic in this thread is someone's fantasy sports league lineup-- amateur night.

That is not how the current electoral vote map looks right now.

</div></div>

The unsourced graphic of Sev's is in fact sourced.

LWW
10-23-2012, 09:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama 286, Romney 206, 46 EVs in tied states

http://electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Pres/Pngs/Oct22-noras.png </div></div>

That map is ... *GASP* ... unsourced.

eg8r
10-23-2012, 09:51 AM
Well, that is what I asked for.

eg8r

LWW
10-23-2012, 09:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, that is what I asked for.

eg8r </div></div>

I know ... but it's also what e was complaining about, even though the poll which gave him a case of the vapors was actually sourced.

Again, it is the position of the left that hen you exclude all opposing data you are left with the story you want to hear ... and it is therefor true.

My gut tells me it is closer than the GALLUP six points ... but after years of denouncing RASMUSSEN in favor of GALLUP the left now hates GALLUP and I. An't help but be amused at their panic attacks.

My only regret s that the republicans didn't run a candidate I could support.

Gayle in MD
10-23-2012, 01:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama 286, Romney 206, 46 EVs in tied states

http://electoral-vote.com/evp2012/Pres/Pngs/Oct22-noras.png </div></div>

Huffingtonpost averages all of the top polls.

Hard tring to enlighten Republican trolls about anything...these dudes on here don't even realize that Ariana Huffington is a Republican!

Romney has never caught up to the president's electoral votes, he is still way ahead of Romney.

The poll sighted above is one I've never even heard of, lol.

Regardless, Romney is still so wet with flop sweat from last night, things are looking brighter and brighter to me as the day goes on!

G.

G.

Gayle in MD
10-23-2012, 02:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Indeed.

The QStarNews projection of the 2012 presidential race sees Mitt Romney being elected the next president of the United States with 52.22 percent of the popular vote and 342 electoral votes to President Obama's 47.31 percent and 196 electoral votes.

QStarNews predicts the turnout nationally will includes 34.8 percent Republicans, 35.2 percent Democrats, and 30.0 percent independents. QStarNews predicts turnout will rise by about four percent, or a total of about 129,170,000 voters including about 600,000 for third party candidates and the rest going to Romney and Obama.

Methodology: For EACH state, all of the following information was considered: results from the last four elections averaged together, recent political trends in that state (such as Republicans winning control of both houses of the state legislature in 2010 in Maine and New Hampshire), recent trends in demographic makeup that affect the politics of the state (such as the growth of hispanics in Colorado causing the Democratic Party to become more competitive), and the degree to which one or both of the major campaigns are targetting that state, such as both campaigns making Ohio the most important state and campaigning there more than any other state, and any other relevant political factors and data such as public polls from a variety of pollling firms, as well as data from the QStarNews polls of the presidential race. From all of this information a percentage breakdown of each state is calculated between Romney and Obama. This projection is expected to be spot-on accurate for predicting the outcome in all 50 states and the District of Columbia and close to the actual popular vote.

Colorado: 50-48 Romney -- a suprise for many still expecting Obama to carry Colorado

Connecticut: 52-45 Obama -- closer than expected, and probably an indication that Linda McMahon wins the state's U.S. Senate seat

Michigan: 50-49 Romney -- the surprise of the night, Romney's home state ties are more key than Obama's claims to have "saved" the domestic auto industry

New Jersey: 50-48 Obama -- much much closer than expected, the Romney campaign will re-allocate resources to New Jersey if they believe this number

Ohio: 51-48 Romney -- Late momentum and great ground game win the Buckeye state for Romney

Below is the map of the electoral votes and then below that the raw data showing both percentages and actual projected number of votes for the two candidates in each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia. Historical data from the last four elections is included for comparing.
</span>
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/attachment-2.gif </div></div>

Nate Silver has it Obama 70.3 Romney 29.7 on Chance of Winning
He has it Obama 290.8 Romney 247.2 On Electoral College
As of Oct 23 at 2am!!

Even Fox and Rasmucous, show Obama ahead.

Huffpo, another averaged polling data poll, Obama is still way out in front of Mitsey on electoral votes.

PPP, agrees, with an even larger number in favor of the president.

Your thread titles are a bit off.

LWW
10-23-2012, 02:11 PM
The O-cult is now so desperate that they like the FOX NEWS poll.

Sev
10-23-2012, 03:25 PM
HAHHAHA!!!

Sev
10-23-2012, 03:28 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/565055_434789609912009_1341341076_n.jpg

Gayle in MD
10-25-2012, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Indeed.

</span>
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/attachment-2.gif </div></div>

LOL, today Gallup is soudning quite differently from your previous post.

From their website:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Well, state polls are coming in all the time, and the latest ones show small improvements in Obama's standing.

That matches up with this writer's prediction that we'd see a slight bounce in the post-debate polls for Obama.

We'll have definite data in a few days, but until then, It looks like Obama is erasing Romney's edge. What will happen after that remains to be seen.

</div></div>

Romney will NEVER GET OHIO!

And the president in leading in the states Romney would have to win in order to have a shot, and he won't, because of his insulting statemennts about making Hispanics "Self-deport" and because of the overall misogyny of the entire Repiglican Party.
Romney's going down.

One silly rightie on this site is getting so desperate he is posting polling data from way back on October 4th!

G.

Gayle in MD
10-25-2012, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/377481_4102676842385_246043351_n.jpg

Gallup right now has

Still a chance the polls are doing a head fake. </div></div>

Oh noes!

Obama 253/Romney191 electoral votes, this morning in the Huffpo averaged polling data.

BTW MS. Huffington is a Repiglican.

Time Magazine as well is showing polling data that looks pretty dismal for the Mitsey, aka, little tippy toes who walks like a little ballerina rushing on stage.

Gayle in MD
10-25-2012, 09:51 AM
Paul Ryan's Ex-girlfriend.

http://www.zimbio.com/Paul+Ryan/articles...gn=Z-Articles-1 (http://www.zimbio.com/Paul+Ryan/articles/x9JCrRKnTnm/Paul+Ryan+Ex+Girlfriend+Deneeta+Pope+Picture?utm_s ource=outb&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Z-Articles-1)

eg8r
10-25-2012, 11:22 AM
Very cute.

eg8r

LWW
10-25-2012, 12:12 PM
As of right now UNSKEWEDPOLLS.COM has the electoral college projection as ROMNEY 359 OBAMA 179.

HOLY LANDSLIDE BATMAN! (http://unskewedpolls.com/unskewed_projection_2012%20president_02.cfm)