PDA

View Full Version : KUDOS TO THE MODERATORS!

LWW
10-21-2012, 12:05 PM
I commend you for finally taking the vulgarity and ad hominem attacks seriously, as well as enforcing the rules prohibiting banned trolls from returning with impunity.

Perhaps this forum may actually reach it's potential.

Soflasnapper
10-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Perhaps you should take a clue and duck your head a bit yourself.

You may not 'work AS blue' as DV did, so to speak, but your sentiments are quite close in mirror fashion. Far from anything as civil as DV tried, even if he was pretending or mocking civility in some of those instances.

hondo
10-21-2012, 01:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I commend you for finally taking the vulgarity and ad hominem attacks seriously, as well as enforcing the rules prohibiting banned trolls from returning with impunity.

Perhaps this forum may actually reach it's potential. </div></div>

Should I go back and post the 400 nasty personal insults that eg has made and the 250 smarming crap-stirring remarks that you have made?
The fact that he was booted and not you two tells me all I need to know.

LWW
10-21-2012, 01:12 PM
I've asked you to ... and the reason you won't is because all or nearly all of your "EXAMPLES" were either far less than the bile spewed by the cabal, or in response to a vulgar ad hominem attack.

Cheech
10-22-2012, 05:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I commend you for finally taking the vulgarity and ad hominem attacks seriously, as well as enforcing the rules prohibiting banned trolls from returning with impunity.

Perhaps this forum may actually reach it's potential. </div></div>

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maf7klijeJ1rggkj6o1_400.gif

Soflasnapper
10-22-2012, 05:40 PM
That's beautiful. Thank you.

Sev
10-22-2012, 06:29 PM
TSK TSK.
Is it really that lonely in NJ???

LWW
10-23-2012, 08:33 AM
I love how the cabal embraces trolling.

Sev
10-23-2012, 09:34 AM
Cheech bites the dust.

LWW
10-23-2012, 09:49 AM
How did they troll thee,

Let me count the names,

Secaucus Fats ...

Cheech ...

Indigo ...

Diablo Viejo ...

Pit Viper ...

Dr Sardonicus ...

Montoya ...

Wolfdancer ...

MC44 ...

Mikey ...

Mike the Bike ...

SF Mike ...

Hondo ...

Big Green ...

Zerowins ...

And probably many more, with probably more to come.

Sev
10-23-2012, 10:21 AM
You forgot Twister.

Sev
10-27-2012, 06:19 AM
Fats needs a new alias. The current one has gotten boring.

Stretch
10-27-2012, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fats needs a new alias. The current one has gotten boring. </div></div>

.....and we can't have any whiny snitch's being bored. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St.

LWW
10-27-2012, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fats needs a new alias. The current one has gotten boring. </div></div>

.....and we can't have any whiny snitch's being bored. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St. </div></div>

Kudos on realizing the cabal is a bunch of whiny snitches.

Stretch
10-27-2012, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fats needs a new alias. The current one has gotten boring. </div></div>

.....and we can't have any whiny snitch's being bored. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif St. </div></div>

Kudos on realizing the cabal is a bunch of whiny snitches. </div></div>

LMAO, who started this thread? Are you seriously that f'd up? I guess so. St.

LWW
10-27-2012, 09:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fats needs a new alias. The current one has gotten boring. </div></div>

LMAO, who started this thread? Are you seriously that f'd up? I guess so. St. </div></div>

Can you read at all?

Stretch
10-27-2012, 03:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fats needs a new alias. The current one has gotten boring. </div></div>

LMAO, who started this thread? Are you seriously that f'd up? I guess so. St. </div></div>

Can you read at all? </div></div>

Can you comprehend at all? St.