PDA

View Full Version : An apology

hondo
10-21-2012, 12:46 PM
An honorable man would apologize for saying that I was driving drunk, hit an old couple who went to the hospital, and only worried about my car.

That is a total lie. I called you on it and, of course, you moved on. A terrible thing to accuse me of. Apologize. Are you an HONORABLE MAN?

LWW
10-21-2012, 01:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An honorable man would apologize for saying that I was driving drunk, hit an old couple who went to the hospital, and only worried about my car.

That is a total lie. I called you on it and, of course, you moved on. A terrible thing to accuse me of. Apologize. Are you an HONORABLE MAN? </div></div>

Link?

hondo
10-21-2012, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An honorable man would apologize for saying that I was driving drunk, hit an old couple who went to the hospital, and only worried about my car.

That is a total lie. I called you on it and, of course, you moved on. A terrible thing to accuse me of. Apologize. Are you an HONORABLE MAN? </div></div>

Link? </div></div>

Sure, larry . I'm not like you.

thread: Obama wins big.

You think you have shown integrity by posting a lie you told about another lie that you told.

"Especially interesting is your history of driving under the influence and sending elderly people to the ER from your ineptness, following which you post tat your concerns were ... that you would be cited ... that your car might be totaled ... that you might be sued ... but never a care about the carnage you ad inflicted upon another's person and property.

Proceed ... you are inching away from comedy gold towards comedy platinum."

Sooner or later you get caught in your lies, wilson.
I've never heard you apologize for your hateful lies.
I've never seen you admit you were wrong unless it was something very minor.
Read about pride in the Bible, wilson. You are consumed with it.

LWW
10-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Are you claiming that you haven't posted about your history of drunken driving?

Or are you claiming that you didn't send an elderly person to the hospital while expressing concern only for your car and your own carcass?

Shall I pull the quotes?

If you are claiming that I said you were drunk in this instance ... I apologize as I have no direct knowledge either way.