PDA

View Full Version : Time for a break.

hondo
10-21-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm disgusted that larry wilson and eg can say anything they want and get by with it while Fats gets tossed.
I'm disgusted that larry wilson can post terrible things about me
that are total lies . No attempt at a link. No apology.

Bad karma on this board, friends.

Where were you, mod, when LWW posted as johnny do and accused me of terrible things?
Where were you, mod, when Eg called everyone over and over again stupid idiots and hillbilly hicks?
Where were you, mod, when LWW posted info about Gayle's private life and threatened to tell her yacht club if she didn't behave?
Where were you, mod, when LWW constantly taunts Gayle after you "supposedly" warned both of them?
I hope you can sleep at night.

If I don't get the boot, which is likely for daring to tell the truth, I'll be back. I need a break from this.

LWW
10-21-2012, 02:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm disgusted that larry wilson and eg can say anything they want and get by with it while Fats gets tossed.
that are total lies . No attempt at a link. No apology. </div></div>

Would you feel better if I pulled the quotes and posted them ... again.

LWW
10-21-2012, 02:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where were you, mod, when LWW posted as johnny do and accused me of terrible things? </div></div>

Never happened ... but truth doesn't your agenda.

LWW
10-21-2012, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where were you, mod, when LWW posted info about Gayle's private life and threatened to tell her yacht club if she didn't behave? </div></div>

Didn't happen either.

What did happen was woofie hacked my business account ... ye and she lied about what was contained with ... a former cabal member told me about the incident ... I mentioned it in forum and was dared to verify it.

I did, and let it go until the cabal filed a false complaint against me to a federal agency.

This is posted only because I refuse to let you leave on such malicious and deceitful terms.

If you choose to leave now, so be it.

LWW
10-22-2012, 04:07 AM
If you are taking a break, why are you pounding my PM box with your incessant jibba jabba?

hondo
10-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Every time I try to get out they drag me back in! Mamma Mia! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

hondo
10-22-2012, 03:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where were you, mod, when LWW posted info about Gayle's private life and threatened to tell her yacht club if she didn't behave? </div></div>

Didn't happen either.

What did happen was woofie hacked my business account ... ye and she lied about what was contained with ... a former cabal member told me about the incident ... I mentioned it in forum and was dared to verify it.

I did, and let it go until the cabal filed a false complaint against me to a federal agency.

This is posted only because I refuse to let you leave on such malicious and deceitful terms.

If you choose to leave now, so be it. </div></div>

I certainly never filed any complaint against you. BUT WHERE WAS THE FALSE COMPLAINT? I'm no lawyer but it certainly appeared to me that you were guilty of extortion.
I can't believe that the federal agency didn't pursue it.
You posted on here that you were going to give her yacht club further damaging info if she didn't "behave."
If that's not extortion, what is?

Sev
10-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Good times on AZB.

ugotda7
10-22-2012, 05:50 PM
Haven't you sung this same song before?

LWW
10-23-2012, 10:02 AM
Has he ever stopped?

Gayle in MD
10-23-2012, 10:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm disgusted that larry wilson and eg can say anything they want and get by with it while Fats gets tossed.
that are total lies . No attempt at a link. No apology.

Bad karma on this board, friends.

Where were you, mod, when LWW posted as johnny do and accused me of terrible things?
Where were you, mod, when Eg called everyone over and over again stupid idiots and hillbilly hicks?
Where were you, mod, when LWW posted info about Gayle's private life and threatened to tell her yacht club if she didn't behave?
Where were you, mod, when LWW constantly taunts Gayle after you "supposedly" warned both of them?
I hope you can sleep at night.

If I don't get the boot, which is likely for daring to tell the truth, I'll be back. I need a break from this. </div></div>

Dear Hondo.
I think that Jerry being banned, while others are allowed to blatantly ignore specific, public warnings from the moderator here, confirms what we already knew, or need to know about this forum.

Jerry has been fighting a courageous battle for his life for years. He is really a great guy, who has become a very good friend of mine, even through originally he was against my political opinions.

Then one day he had the courage to write a very beautiful post to me, indicating that he had changed his mind about the Bush Administration, and changed his party, as well.

I makes me furious that the TROLLS who get away with breaking forum rules, insulting and lying about others here, and continuously taunting others here, in hopes they can rile up another liberal and get them bannned, are still here, while a great and courageous person like Jerry, has been banned AGAIN!

Everything you wrote, is true.

Suffice it to say, I, too, will take a break from this Fiasco.

Banning Jerry, or should I say TROLLING in order to get a person of his intelligence and courage, who added so much humor and information to this forum, particularly at a time when posting here was a bit of a distraction from the painful illness he has fought all of these years, is just plain mean, and I hope those who have taken part in this action, will get what they deserve.

Keep in touch, friend. You are a person of honor, as was Wolfdancer. I will miss Sofla, and Q, and a few other around here, who have also been abused and trolled out of CCB existence on this forum.

I'll be in touch.

What goes around, WILL COME AROUND.

Love,
Gayle

Qtec
10-23-2012, 10:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm disgusted that larry wilson and eg can say anything they want and get by with it while Fats gets tossed. </div></div>

I'm getting really tired of this crap.

Don't you guys ever learn? This constant bickering is pointless and futile.

If you think a guy is an a$$hole, why should you care what he says?

Q

eg8r
10-23-2012, 12:09 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
10-23-2012, 09:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm disgusted that larry wilson and eg can say anything they want and get by with it while Fats gets tossed. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

I really don't give a shit what you get tired of.

LWW
10-24-2012, 02:39 AM
Dissent within the cabal?

eg8r
10-24-2012, 09:41 AM
LOL, well now that is not the talk of a sunday school teacher is it? You really don't take constructive criticism very well do you?

eg8r

eg8r
10-24-2012, 09:42 AM
I don't see any dissent. People can be on the same side politically and have disagreements on other issues. Here qtip is trying to help honduh out but yet again he cannot deal with it. If you don't agree with honduh 100% then you get the attack of his jihad.

eg8r

hondo
10-24-2012, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, well now that is not the talk of a sunday school teacher is it? You really don't take constructive criticism very well do you?

eg8r </div></div>

I haven't called anybody a stupid idiot or a hillbilly hick. In my book that puts me several cuts above you, bubby.

Oh, and thanks for informing me that SS teachers can't say shit.
Maybe you could post what is appropriate language for Christians, eggie?
I assume silly old bag, hillbilly hick and stupid idiot are fine. Just don't say shit, right?

hondo
10-24-2012, 12:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see any dissent. People can be on the same side politically and have disagreements on other issues. Here qtip is trying to help honduh out but yet again he cannot deal with it. If you don't agree with honduh 100% then you get the attack of his jihad.

eg8r </div></div>

Q reminds me of the way you used to be. About every one or two months you guys would get on your high horse and act indignant about the BS going on even though you two were very much a part of it. Of course since you started worshipping at the altar of larry wilson , you're like that every day now.
Every time Q decides to get all uppity I just tell him to piss off and it's usually over.
It's all good, bro.

LWW
10-26-2012, 01:51 PM
You remind me of the guy Stonewall Jackson sang about in ...

WAAAAHHHH - TERRRR - LOOOO ...

JohnnyD
10-29-2012, 04:04 AM
More of your childish dribblings.You should mind your own business.You never did answer me from two years ago as to WHY you lied.You should be more concerned of your reputation as a "supposed school teacher" talking about all the sexual exploits,drunkeness and drugs in your life.
Jesus would want you to calm down.Take a deep breath and accept the truth.The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
10-29-2012, 04:08 AM
Should the school board and PTA get transcripts of all the wrong doing you have posted about.The truth will set you free.Embrace the truth.The truth is your friend.
Get Jesus into your life.

JohnnyD
10-29-2012, 04:11 AM
Yes what goes around will come back to you also and you can forever be on the planet of Ban for all the nonsense you post.Wake up and clam down.

JohnnyD
10-29-2012, 04:13 AM
A school teacher writing this vile !!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you.Then people wonder why kids are screwed up.Sign yourself into NA & AA quickly.

JohnnyD
10-29-2012, 04:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, well now that is not the talk of a sunday school teacher is it? You really don't take constructive criticism very well do you?

eg8r </div></div>

I haven't called anybody a stupid idiot or a hillbilly hick. In my book that puts me several cuts above you, bubby.

Oh, and thanks for informing me that SS teachers can't say shit.
Maybe you could post what is appropriate language for Christians, eggie?
I assume silly old bag, hillbilly hick and stupid idiot are fine. Just don't say shit, right? </div></div>
I have posted your PM to me about wanting sex hondo.You are vile and disgusting.I pity and pray for the children that you were in contact with.We must continue to pray for your soul before it rests in eternal damnation.Pray sinner.Oh Jesus help this wretched soul for he knows not what he does.

JohnnyD
10-29-2012, 04:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see any dissent. People can be on the same side politically and have disagreements on other issues. Here qtip is trying to help honduh out but yet again he cannot deal with it. If you don't agree with honduh 100% then you get the attack of his jihad.

eg8r </div></div>

Q reminds me of the way you used to be. About every one or two months you guys would get on your high horse and act indignant about the BS going on even though you two were very much a part of it. Of course since you started worshipping at the altar of larry wilson , you're like that every day now.
Every time Q decides to get all uppity I just tell him to piss off and it's usually over.
It's all good, bro. </div></div>Building your cross yet another day.WATERLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LWW
10-29-2012, 04:29 AM
Tell us again about his PM requests ...

Qtec
10-29-2012, 06:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time Q decides to get all <u>uppity </u>I just tell him to piss off and it's usually over. </div></div>

That's because I refuse to stoop to your level of childishness and stupidity!

Every time you come here it ends up with you bitchin about LWW or someone else.
You come on here with your 'I am not looking for trouble' crap but at the first opportunity you revert back to the moaning Hondo we all know. I
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Its been going on for years!</span>

Every time you get the reaction you want act like you are surprised!!!!!!!!!!

All I ask is that you don't trash every thread by pursuing your personal vendetta.

Q

hondo
10-29-2012, 07:16 AM
Oh, bullshit! You go round and round with him. Put me on ignore if you don't like my posts. You are smart enough to do that, right?

hondo
10-29-2012, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm disgusted that larry wilson and eg can say anything they want and get by with it while Fats gets tossed. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

I didn't hijack your thread. This is MY thread. Why jump on this thread and get all uppity? You could have stopped reading the minute you saw the content. Instead you post an attack 5 or 6 posts into the thread. larry wilson loves it when you attack me.
If I hijack one of your threads by all means point it out to me.
Otherwise, stop acting childish.

LWW
10-29-2012, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time Q decides to get all <u>uppity </u>I just tell him to piss off and it's usually over. </div></div>

You come on here with your 'I am not looking for trouble' crap but at the first opportunity you revert back to the moaning Hondo we all know. I

All I ask is that you don't trash every thread by pursuing your personal vendetta.

Q </div></div>

Kudos for seeing the light.

LWW
10-29-2012, 08:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, bullshit! You go round and round with him. Put me on ignore if you don't like my posts. You are smart enough to do that, right? </div></div>

You supposedly have had me on ignore for years.

LWW
10-29-2012, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm disgusted that larry wilson and eg can say anything they want and get by with it while Fats gets tossed. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

I didn't hijack your thread. This is MY thread. Why jump on this thread and get all uppity? You could have stopped reading the minute you saw the content. Instead you post an attack 5 or 6 posts into the thread. larry wilson loves it when you attack me.
Otherwise, stop acting childish. </div></div>

Where did he say hijack?

Stop being so uppity ... it isn't always about you ... weren't you going to take a break?

eg8r
10-29-2012, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but at the first opportunity you revert back to the moaning Hondo we all know.</div></div>If you are a lefty and do not wallow in honduh's pity party then you are uppity. How dare you post honestly on a public forum?

eg8r

LWW
10-29-2012, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but at the first opportunity you revert back to the moaning Hondo we all know.</div></div>If you are a lefty and do not wallow in honduh's pity party then you are uppity. How dare you post honestly on a public forum?

eg8r </div></div>

Good point.

JohnnyD
10-29-2012, 12:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but at the first opportunity you revert back to the moaning Hondo we all know.</div></div>If you are a lefty and do not wallow in honduh's pity party then you are uppity. How dare you post honestly on a public forum?

eg8r </div></div>

Good point. </div></div>Great observation sir.The h factor is always in a BS spin zone.A liars nest if you will.I will submit to you that he is deathly afraid of the truth.He will never embrace the truth.The truth awaits him but he shall never seek it out.A horrible example of a self professed teacher.
He must calm down and stop hating his miserable self,only then can the lad start to mingle sociably with others.
LWW he is so jealous of you.You are a man of many great talents and he is ashamed of himself.This is why he lashes out towards others and GOD himself.
Blessings to you brother Lww you truely are an inspiration to all..
Jesus loves you.
We may have to call WATERLOO soon.Be attentive sir.

JohnnyD
10-29-2012, 12:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm disgusted that larry wilson and eg can say anything they want and get by with it while Fats gets tossed. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Otherwise, stop acting childish. </div></div>
Another example of this so called self professed teacher acting in an unprofessional manner.Seek the truth the truth will set you free.You are wrapped up in your own self made delusions.Seek the truth the truth is there.
Remember The Stolen Valor Act.I am STILL waiting.
In GOD's name sinner confess.

JohnnyD
10-29-2012, 12:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, bullshit! You go round and round with him. Put me on ignore if you don't like my posts. You are smart enough to do that, right? </div></div>
Calm down h.Drink some green tea for a total cleansing.Meditate and read the good book.By all means loose a half ton of that weight you have.Do not fear the truth.You cannot run from the truth.The truth will always be the truth.The truth will set you free.
Our prayers will be with you while you continue to be ill.

hondo
10-29-2012, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time Q decides to get all <u>uppity </u>I just tell him to piss off and it's usually over. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Kudos for seeing the light. </div></div>

Kudos for making johhny d. happy, Q.

LWW
10-29-2012, 04:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, bullshit! You go round and round with him. Put me on ignore if you don't like my posts. You are smart enough to do that, right? </div></div>
Calm down h.Drink some green tea for a total cleansing.Meditate and read the good book.By all means loose a half ton of that weight you have.Do not fear the truth.You cannot run from the truth.The truth will always be the truth.The truth will set you free.
Our prayers will be with you while you continue to be ill. </div></div>

Pray for him JohnnyD, pray that he reject the ways which led to his imprisonment, pray that he find te strength to reject the drug and lcohol addictions which he is plagued by.

hondo
10-29-2012, 04:23 PM
I was good enough to stop talking about the fatal wreck that a larry wilson was involved in and this is the thanks I get?
I'll remember this.

hondo
10-29-2012, 05:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time Q decides to get all <u>uppity </u>I just tell him to piss off and it's usually over. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

I looked at 4 pages of threads you started to see if what you said was true. It wasn't.
But keep it up. You bring joy to larry wilson and sev when you attack me and give them a pass. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
10-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Why would I be thankful?

That you tried for months to dig up something on me, and after failing you tried to blackmail me by threatening to accuse me of what you knew to be a lie?

With you claiming to be a Sunday school teacher, I would expect you to be familiar with the BOOK OF EXODUS, CHAPTER 20, VERSE 16?

hondo
10-29-2012, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would I be thankful?

That you tried for months to dig up something on me, and after failing you tried to blackmail me by threatening to accuse me of what you knew to be a lie?

With you claiming to be a Sunday school teacher, I would expect you to be familiar with the BOOK OF EXODUS, CHAPTER 20, VERSE 16?

</div></div>

Please show me where I accused you of being involved in that accident. I did no such thing. Stop with your lies.

hondo
10-29-2012, 05:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would I be thankful?

</div></div>

Please show me where I tried to blackmail you. I did no such thing. You must be thinking of what you did to Gayle.

LWW
10-29-2012, 05:37 PM
Oh please

JohnnyD
10-30-2012, 12:46 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LWW
10-30-2012, 01:58 PM
I think it's time for him to take a break.