PDA

View Full Version : BOSTON HERALD: "It's code red in moonbat nation!"

LWW
10-22-2012, 04:51 AM
THE SMELL OF FEAR IS PERMEATING EVERYTHING MOONBAT (http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/view.bg?articleid=1061169184)

Qtec
10-22-2012, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> THE SMELL OF FEAR IS PERMEATING EVERYTHING MOONBAT (http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/view.bg?articleid=1061169184) </div></div>

There's a part of me that hopes Mittens does win the election.
Imagine, 4 years of Mitten's gaffes and 4 years of you guys doing a 180 degree turn on everything he has said!

Can't wait really. For me its a win-win. I get to bash Mitt the Liar for 4 years! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif You guys get to live with the consequences for being so stupid to elect a fake into office.

My prediction? Mittens spends four years doing nothing.
That means <u>no 20% tax cuts </u>across the board.

Q

Soflasnapper
10-22-2012, 11:08 AM
So, not only are 47% of the country irresponsible layabout moochers who refuse to take responsibility for themselves and seek government handouts because they are self-described victims, but now they are all moonbats as well?

Please God, let Romney adopt and use this horrible man's formula of disgraceful insult. Howie Carr can laugh about half the country and insult them, and I hope he thinks just a little about it in the smoldering ruins of the NE after the Romney war zealotry starts up WW III. Can anyone be a bigger idiot than Howie Carr?

cushioncrawler
10-22-2012, 03:11 PM
I'm with Q -- i would luvv to see prez mitt.
Hopefully prez mitt would do half of what he promises -- and americadagratewillgodownin8.
mac.

eg8r
10-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Obama is not fearing anything since he told Russia to just hold on a bit and allow him to seal up this next election when he can do what he wants afterwards.

eg8r

LWW
10-23-2012, 03:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, not only are 47% of the country irresponsible layabout moochers who refuse to take responsibility for themselves and seek government handouts because they are self-described victims, but now they are all moonbats as well? </div></div>

Who said that ... other than you?

Soflasnapper
10-23-2012, 06:32 AM
Talking about the Obama half of the electorate.

Slightly less than half at this time. 47%. Code red for any supporter of his.