PDA

View Full Version : The real Mittens.

Qtec
10-22-2012, 04:56 AM
Romney loses cool with reporter that catches him in a lie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=kVA2Tr_GTlk&feature=endscreen)

Mitt Romney: Angry Under Pressure (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=OMr7D81GRkY)

Q

LWW
10-22-2012, 05:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Romney loses cool with reporter that catches him in a lie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=kVA2Tr_GTlk&feature=endscreen)

Mitt Romney: Angry Under Pressure (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=OMr7D81GRkY)

So he ... unlike Bush and McCain ... stands up to moonbats telling lies.

I see why you are so terrified of him now.

Q
</div></div>

hondo
10-22-2012, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Romney loses cool with reporter that catches him in a lie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=kVA2Tr_GTlk&feature=endscreen)

Q
</div></div> </div></div>

larry wilson gazed up at the enormous face. Four weeks it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath that arrogant smirk. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of larry's nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. larry wilson loved Mitt Romney.

LWW
10-22-2012, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Romney loses cool with reporter that catches him in a lie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=kVA2Tr_GTlk&feature=endscreen)

Q
</div></div> </div></div>

larry wilson gazed up at the enormous face. Four weeks it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath that arrogant smirk. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of larry's nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. larry wilson loved Mitt Romney. </div></div>

Not only did you not take the breal you promised ... you are now copying the quote from 1984 that I used to describe you four tears ago.

On the bright side, at least you finally read a page from the book.

LWW
10-22-2012, 08:52 AM
Less than sixteen hours?

Qtec
10-22-2012, 09:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are now copying the quote from 1984 that I used to describe you <span style='font-size: 14pt'>four tears ago.</span> </div></div>

LOL

Q........

hondo
10-22-2012, 11:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you are now copying the quote from 1984 that I used to describe you <span style='font-size: 14pt'>four tears ago.</span> </div></div>

LOL

Q........ </div></div>

"Not only did you not take the BREAL you promised"

LMFAO! It was a breal I promised four tears ago?

Brain damage? Hannity overload? Home schooled?

Soflasnapper
10-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Four gin-tinged tears ago.

eg8r
10-22-2012, 11:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMFAO! It was a breal I promised four tears ago?

Brain damage? Hannity overload? Home schooled? </div></div>honduh has a short memory. After seeing the way you act on this board it is perfectly clear that all the kids home-schooled in your school district were at a huge advantage. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: honduh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't calling me an idiot a violation of the rules? Yes or no?
If you come on here and say, no, it's not, I may start calling the other side idiots.

NAH, I'm just not that kind of person. </div></div>Your jihad has gone into full force.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Time for a break. </div></div>What ever happened to your integrity?

eg8r

hondo
10-22-2012, 12:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMFAO! It was a breal I promised four tears ago?

Brain damage? Hannity overload? Home schooled? </div></div>honduh has a short memory. After seeing the way you act on this board it is perfectly clear that all the kids home-schooled in your school district were at a huge advantage. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: honduh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't calling me an idiot a violation of the rules? Yes or no?
If you come on here and say, no, it's not, I may start calling the other side idiots.

NAH, I'm just not that kind of person. </div></div>Your jihad has gone into full force.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Time for a break. </div></div>What ever happened to your integrity?

eg8r </div></div>

Whatever happened to your integrity? At one time you weren't some sleazy name-caller? I blame larry wilson for turning you into a vile little hater.

hondo
10-22-2012, 12:20 PM
BTW, eg, do you honestly feel that Fats was worse than you?
You've called us every name in the book: moron, idiot, hillbilly hick.
Why is that not worse than Fat's posts?
Oh, I'm sure larry wilson will dig up some posts by Fats or some by me that are weeks old but nothing like you post day by day.

Jihad, huh? YOU AND LARRY WILSON SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED LONG BEFORE FATS.
I guess I'm the only one brave or stupid enough to tell the mod the truth. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
10-22-2012, 12:20 PM
Just answer my question? Is it that tough for you to man up and admit you lied in that thread title? Well never mind, the title was fine, it is time for you to leave but you have never been a man of your word before no sense in being one now.

eg8r

hondo
10-22-2012, 12:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just answer my question? Is it that tough for you to man up and admit you lied in that thread title? Well never mind, the title was fine, it is time for you to leave but you have never been a man of your word before no sense in being one now.

eg8r </div></div>

Please show me where I lied? I changed my mind. So what?
Why don't you call Mitts a liar? He's changed his mind over and over and like the good little trooper you are, you defend him heart and soul.
If you weren't such an obvious hypocrite, I might have a tiny bit of respect for you. Boo, eg!

eg8r
10-22-2012, 12:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please show me where I lied? I changed my mind. So what?</div></div>So you ask to see the lie and then you admit to the lie. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
10-22-2012, 12:45 PM
Missed the part about Mitts? Color me surprised.
Am I the Republican nominee for POTUS, eg? Am I?

He has changed his mind over and over on vital issues. Not some silly forum.
Will you go on record and say he is a serial liar?

What's that? I didn't think so, hypocrite!

Make a big deal about some guy on a forum who always leaves you with eg(g) on your face. Now, don't you feel like a big man?

eg8r
10-22-2012, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Missed the part about Mitts? Color me surprised.</div></div>Well I was hoping you might be smart enough to let that go. Reason being you are comparing yourself to a person you call a liar but don't think you are a liar. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Why don't you think before you post?

eg8r

hondo
10-22-2012, 04:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Missed the part about Mitts? Color me surprised.</div></div>Well I was hoping you might be smart enough to let that go. Reason being you are comparing yourself to a person you call a liar but don't think you are a liar. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Why don't you think before you post?

eg8r </div></div>
Duh, I done rely hav a answer to hondo so i'll pretend he compared hisself to Mitts instead of what he realy sed which was why i were calling him a lier and not Mitz.
Yeah, thatz the tikket. As long as I petend i make sense itz gude wit me.

LWW
10-22-2012, 04:26 PM
Fourteen posts in one day ... fter you decided to take a break.

You are certainly deperate for attention Sybil.

eg8r
10-22-2012, 08:57 PM
He has never been a man of his word.

eg8r

LWW
10-23-2012, 03:31 AM
As rude and uncouth as he has been, he has also been funnier than most network sitcoms.

I'll never forget the time he and Q insisted that Osama was POTUS ... and the time e went on rage on AZB because I posted that he <span style='font-size: 11pt'>wasn't</span> an idiot ... and tale of being spirit possessed ... and of Obama being the face on the shroud of Turin ... and his close encounter with aliens behind the still ... and how "ANYPLACE AT ANYTIME" was defined as a hillbilly bar in the tralerhood where the pointy hats all got together ... and when he solicited Johnny D for perverse acts ... and I cold go on forever.

hondo
10-23-2012, 06:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As rude and uncouth as he has been, he has also been funnier than most network sitcoms.

I'll never forget the time he and Q insisted that Osama was POTUS ... and the time e went on rage on AZB because I posted that he <span style='font-size: 11pt'>wasn't</span> an idiot ... and tale of being spirit possessed ... and of Obama being the face on the shroud of Turin ... and his close encounter with aliens behind the still ... and how "ANYPLACE AT ANYTIME" was defined as a hillbilly bar in the tralerhood where the pointy hats all got together ... and when he solicited Johnny D for perverse acts ... and I could go on lying forever. </div></div>

Even spelled "could" for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Qtec
10-23-2012, 07:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fourteen posts in one day ...<span style='font-size: 14pt'> fter</span> you decided to take a break.

You are certainly <span style='font-size: 14pt'>deperate</span> for attention Sybil. </div></div>

LOL

Q

hondo
10-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Guilty here. But it looks like we all did.

LWW
10-29-2012, 05:22 PM
Shoot some pool.