PDA

View Full Version : Live Ammo In Consulates?

Sid_Vicious
10-23-2012, 10:02 AM
I remember hearing on CNN a while before the Lybia killings of our diplomat...probably Syria related...can't recall, that in that event our on-site marines were ALLOWED to go with live ammo. WTF is up with our country if any of our United States Marines, standing a post in a foreigh country, is forced to go without live ammo? I don't realy care if you blame the right or the left, but something is really F-d, and yet it lends some reprieve for Obama in the Lybia events just because the live ammo issue points at the US being made to be "un-strong."

Lybia should be a wake up call to why we provide poor protection. If one of out damned soldiers is told to not load live ammo, then I find that criminal by the superior officers who issued that order. sid

eg8r
10-23-2012, 12:08 PM
I am not sure if that is true or not (Marines with no live ammo). I don't feel like investigating it because it seems so far out there that I just don't think we would disarm our soldiers that way if it is their job to protect. If it is true then I just don't understand how that decision could stand.

eg8r