PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Debate..Mittens flops big time.

Qtec
10-23-2012, 10:31 AM
A few observations.

Mittens has no class and no manners.
Once again he trampled on the mod and went rambling on and on, repeating his talking points, on and on and on....in some parts it was like a Romney infomercial! The guy just would not shut up!

When he wasn't doing this, he was agreeing with Obama!

The Mod sucked.

Once again Obama had the chance to bring up Mittens refusal to release his tax returns! <span style='font-size: 14pt'>What is he hiding from the electorate?</span>

Obama won hands down. Mittens is all hot air and no substance.

Israel, Israel, Israel......what's all that about?

Q

Gayle in MD
10-23-2012, 10:48 AM
IMO, The focus on Israel is at the heart of all of the Problems in America.

I've written about this many times, so I won't get into it again, here, but the Repiglican spin this morning particularly on Scarborough, was absolutely repulsive and disgusting.

This is the time for all Liberals in this country to dig deep and send in more money, IMO.

We cannot afford another NEOCON PUPPET in the White House, and all the same signs of voter obstruction, media corruption, and Mitt Romney's disgusting flip-flops, being presented by people like Joe Scarborough as proof of presidential acceptability, is blatant proof that the right owns the media in this country.

All things now being in place for a complete Shock Doctrine, and the resulting Fascist nation, this is one very scarey time for all of us.

There has never been more proof of a man without honor, without character, and without any tools to be in the Oval Office, yet look how has has lied for years, and how the right honors his lies.

The president has kept us safe, Romney had not a single point, in anny of the debates, and this country will not survive another NEOCON takeover, another threatening mess, all created to serve the purposes of defendinng Israel, a country which has treated America like ****, and should not be part of our foreign policy decisions.

I, for one, do not want to sacrifice my safety here at home, in order to benefit Israel, a country who can't get along with anybody, and refuses to work for peace.

I do not want a president who stands up there and says that if Israel refuses to look after their own issues in their own region, America will sacrifice it's own safety, as well.

I am sick and tired of hearing politicians say that Israel is our greatest ally in the M.E., when they have spied on us, ignored our requests, and broken international laws, and had the gall to involve themselves in our elections.

Screw Israel. Screw the American Enterprise Institute. AND Screw the NEOCON FASCISTS who are trying to destroy this country for all but the wealthy pigs who stole our collective wealthy, as they lied us into disastrous foreign policy nightmares!

I am writing another check today!

I am calling every single Liberal I know, to see that this president is re-elected. We cannot afford another NEOCON puppet nightmare in the White House!

I shudder to think of a person like Mitt Romney taking the call at three in the morning!!! OMG! Terrifying!

G.

eg8r
10-23-2012, 12:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mittens has no class and no manners.
Once again he trampled on the mod and went rambling on and on</div></div>These words might have actually come across sincere if you were man enough to say them after Biden's debate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Mod sucked.</div></div>What you only like mod when they interrupt Romney and not Obama?

eg8r

cushioncrawler
10-23-2012, 03:38 PM
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

A great nation is going down in eight.

hondo
10-29-2012, 04:54 PM
No attacks on larry from Hondo here.

LWW
10-29-2012, 05:21 PM
Are you really this starved for attntion?