PDA

View Full Version : The fix is in?

LWW
10-24-2012, 04:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> GREENSBORO, N.C. –The Presidential election is just around the corner and voting issues have already become a problem in Guilford County.
On Monday, several voters complained that their electronic ballot machine cast the wrong vote. All the complaints were made by people who voted at the Bur-Mil Park polling location.

One of the voters, Sher Coromalis, says she cast her ballot for Governor Mitt Romney, but every time she entered her vote it defaulted to President Obama.</div></div>

"It matters not who casts the vote, it only matters who counts the vote." -Uncle Joe Stalin- (http://myfox8.com/2012/10/23/guilford-county-voters-say-they-voted-for-the-wrong-candidate/)

LWW
10-24-2012, 05:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FORT COLLINS, Colo. (CBS4) – Early voting only got under way on Monday and already a complaint has been filed.

Colorado Republicans say Democrats wrongly offered Colorado State University students free pizza and T-shirts in exchange for voting.

</div></div>

Sounds extra cheesy to me. (http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/23/state-gop-file-complaint-against-obama-campaigners-at-csu)

LWW
10-24-2012, 05:11 AM
This campaign I have been to events held by Romney, by Ryan, and yesterday by Obama.

At both Romney and Ryan events all one needed do was show up early to get a parking space and seat. Both were held on private property.

For Obama's event ... it was held on city/county property ... to get within the perimeter one had to get a ticket from the local demokrook party, assuring that only O-cultists could attend ... regional transit authority buses provided free transportation to the event, to the polling station afterwards, and home after that.

Qtec
10-24-2012, 05:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Elections officials say the machines have been fixed as of Tuesday, and no problems have been reported since. </div></div>

Yawn.

Q

LWW
10-24-2012, 09:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Elections officials say the machines have been fixed as of Tuesday, and no problems have been reported since. </div></div>

Yawn.

Q </div></div>

Nobody expected you to be bothered by it.

eg8r
10-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Well it is a good thing they got it fixed so quickly.

eg8r

LWW
10-24-2012, 01:28 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;DEMOKROOK CAMPAIGN MANAGER EXPLAINS HOW TO VOTE 100 TIMES&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2012/10/24/new-undercover-video-did-congressmans-son-commit-voter-fraud.aspx)

Solomon Grundy
10-24-2012, 02:20 PM
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>GOP Congressman says he supports illegal voter suppression tactics</span>
ELECTION 2012OCTOBER 4, 2012BY: LOU COLAGIOVANNI
Examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/article/gop-congressman-says-he-supports-illegal-voter-supression-tactics)

A video of Republicans being trained to commit voter fraud has gone viral across the Internet. Now GOP lawmakers are stepping forward to defend the tactics despite their conceded illegality.

At issue are "poll watchers." These are privately paid individuals who are there, as the title would suggest, to watch polling stations and report back anything unusual to their respective employers. The other task is to hassle voters about their identification, which is a crime. In New Mexico it is illegal to require identification to vote.

As reported by thenation.com New Mexico Congressman Steve Pearce defended the tactics by saying:

"We’re simply saying that we’re going to start, we’re going to take it back it into our hands. We should check for ID since you have to show an ID to do anything in America."

At the same time Peace flatly acknowledged that what he advocates for is illegal:

"It’s against New Mexico law to check for ID."

<u>So while the Congressman is entrusted to uphold the law for all citizens he is willing to condone illegal tactics as long as they suit his own political interests.</u>

Solomon Grundy
10-24-2012, 02:30 PM
And let's not forget about Romney's son Tagg buying the voting machines in OH, or the Romney bundlers who have bought into electronic voting machine companies in many swing states, or the fraudulent voter purges in FL and PA. Go blow smoke elsewhere, chump.

LWW
10-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Lock them up if they commit a crime.

Next deflection?

LWW
10-24-2012, 05:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And let's not forget about Romney's son Tagg buying the voting machines in OH ... </div></div>

Got any backup for that?

Of course you don't.

Solomon Grundy
10-24-2012, 05:57 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/20...uses-concern/2/ (http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/10/20/romney-family-investment-ties-to-voting-machine-company-that-could-decide-the-election-causes-concern/2/)

Hart InterCivic is a national provider of election voting systems that are used in swing-states Ohio and Colorado...
Private equity firm H.I.G. Capital, LLC bought out a “significant” portion of Hart in July of 2011, and now the majority of Hart’s board directors are employees of H.I.G.

Four of H.I.G.’s directors, Tony Tamer, John Bolduc, Douglas Berman, and Brian D. Schwartz, are Romney bundlers along with former Bain and H.I.G. manager Brian Shortsleeve.

Two of H.I.G.’s managing directors, Douglas F. Berman and Brian D. Schwartz, were present at the $50,000 per plate fundraiser where Mitt Romney made his notorious ”47%” comments.

Two members of the Hart Intercivic board of directors, Neil Tuch and Jeff Bohl, have made direct contributions to the Romney campaign. This, despite the fact that they represent 40 percent of the full board of directors of a company whose independent, disinterested and studiously non-partisan status in any election taking place on their voting machines would seemingly be a ‘no brainer’.

Solamere Capital—the investment firm run by Mitt Romney’s son, Tagg, and the home of money put into the closely held firm by Tagg’s uncle Scott, mother Anne and, of course, the dad who might just be the next President of the United States—depending upon how the vote count turns out, in our little tale, in the State of Ohio—have shared business interests with H.I.G. either directly or via Solamere Advisors which is owned, in part, by Solamere Capital, including a reported investment in H.I.G. by either Solamere Capital or Solamere Advisors.

Nah, no hints of possible impropriety there...huh?

Solomon Grundy
10-24-2012, 06:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lock them up if they commit a crime.

Next deflection? </div></div>

Right then, so I guess if no one gets caught then no crime has been committed, is that your position? Jeez talk about deflection, you've got more deflection than a cheap ramen wood Chinese cue!

NEXT!

eg8r
10-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Who are you going to lock up if you haven't caught anyone doing anything criminal? Do you think before you post?

eg8r

LWW
10-25-2012, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/10/20/romney-family-investment-ties-to-voting-machine-company-that-could-decide-the-election-causes-concern/2/

Hart InterCivic is a national provider of election voting systems that are used in swing-states Ohio and Colorado...
Private equity firm H.I.G. Capital, LLC bought out a “significant” portion of Hart in July of 2011, and now the majority of Hart’s board directors are employees of H.I.G.

Four of H.I.G.’s directors, Tony Tamer, John Bolduc, Douglas Berman, and Brian D. Schwartz, are Romney bundlers along with former Bain and H.I.G. manager Brian Shortsleeve.

Two of H.I.G.’s managing directors, Douglas F. Berman and Brian D. Schwartz, were present at the $50,000 per plate fundraiser where Mitt Romney made his notorious ”47%” comments.

Two members of the Hart Intercivic board of directors, Neil Tuch and Jeff Bohl, have made direct contributions to the Romney campaign. This, despite the fact that they represent 40 percent of the full board of directors of a company whose independent, disinterested and studiously non-partisan status in any election taking place on their voting machines would seemingly be a ‘no brainer’.

Solamere Capital—the investment firm run by Mitt Romney’s son, Tagg, and the home of money put into the closely held firm by Tagg’s uncle Scott, mother Anne and, of course, the dad who might just be the next President of the United States—depending upon how the vote count turns out, in our little tale, in the State of Ohio—have shared business interests with H.I.G. either directly or via Solamere Advisors which is owned, in part, by Solamere Capital, including a reported investment in H.I.G. by either Solamere Capital or Solamere Advisors.

Nah, no hints of possible impropriety there...huh?

</div></div>

So you don't have any evidence ... but, I already knew that.

LWW
10-25-2012, 07:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who are you going to lock up if you haven't caught anyone doing anything criminal? Do you think before you post?

eg8r </div></div>

The evidence is overwhelming that no thought at all goes into his posts.