PDA

View Full Version : We tried the black guy, ..........

Qtec
10-24-2012, 05:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>We tried the black guy, now let's try <u>"something new"</u>.</span>
</div></div>
link (http://crooksandliars.com/mugsy/friedman-we-tried-black-guy-now-lets-try-som)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is disappointing after just posting a clip of New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman pointing out a foreign policy success of the president, that he would then go off the rails just a few minutes later and say something this stupid and offensive.

Friedman tells The Gregory that (in his opinion) the Obama Campaign must worry that there are a lot of people who only voted for Obama in order to elect "the first black president", but that it didn't work out and therefore <span style='font-size: 17pt'>are now ready to "try something new."

New? New?

Like a rich white Republican male? Yeah, that would be a real change of pace. /snark.</span></div></div>

Well I must admit there has never been a cultist with magic underwear in the WH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Few things on this Earth annoy me more than pseudo-Conservatives like Friedman... not just assuming that the election of Barack Obama wasn't an unequivocal rejection of George Bush and the policies of the GOP... but the impatience of these people that expected that <span style='font-size: 14pt'>just because he wasn't able to <u>undo all the damage of the previous administration in the face of unprecedented obstruction</u> and a Party that made his defeat their<u> "#1 priority"</u> (changed to "political" priority only after criticism) in just four short years, means America is ready to rush back into the GOP's waiting arms (which was the goal of all that obstruction.)</span></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we PLEASE give the American people more credit than that? </div></div>

I have my doubts.

Q

LWW
10-24-2012, 05:17 AM
I told you in 2008 that Obama's margin of victory was white's afraid of being accused of being a racist if they didn't vote or Obama.

Now you act shocked that Obama played the race card?

Wake up.

Sid_Vicious
10-24-2012, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>We tried the black guy, now let's try <u>"something new"</u>.</span>
</div></div>
link (http://crooksandliars.com/mugsy/friedman-we-tried-black-guy-now-lets-try-som)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is disappointing after just posting a clip of New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman pointing out a foreign policy success of the president, that he would then go off the rails just a few minutes later and say something this stupid and offensive.

Friedman tells The Gregory that (in his opinion) the Obama Campaign must worry that there are a lot of people who only voted for Obama in order to elect "the first black president", but that it didn't work out and therefore <span style='font-size: 17pt'>are now ready to "try something new."

New? New?

Like a rich white Republican male? Yeah, that would be a real change of pace. /snark.</span></div></div>

Well I must admit there has never been a cultist with magic underwear in the WH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Few things on this Earth annoy me more than pseudo-Conservatives like Friedman... not just assuming that the election of Barack Obama wasn't an unequivocal rejection of George Bush and the policies of the GOP... but the impatience of these people that expected that <span style='font-size: 14pt'>just because he wasn't able to <u>undo all the damage of the previous administration in the face of unprecedented obstruction</u> and a Party that made his defeat their<u> "#1 priority"</u> (changed to "political" priority only after criticism) in just four short years, means America is ready to rush back into the GOP's waiting arms (which was the goal of all that obstruction.)</span></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we PLEASE give the American people more credit than that? </div></div>

I have my doubts.

Q </div></div>

"I have my doubts."

I seriously have my doubts too Q. The American people now seem to not care about outright lies and deceit. They just want to choose to think anti-black. What a country we have here. sid

Qtec
10-24-2012, 08:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama's margin of victory was white's afraid of being accused of being a racist if they didn't vote or Obama. </div></div>

LOL

Prove it.

Q

Qtec
10-24-2012, 08:12 AM
Recently.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The <span style='font-size: 14pt'>disgraced former Republican governor</span> of South Carolina on Sunday<span style='font-size: 14pt'> used a racially-coded term in his prediction that the nation’s first African-American president would go on attack and “throw a lot of spears”</span> at Tuesday’s town hall debate.

Former Gov. Mark Sanford — now a Fox News contributor — told Fox News host Shannon Bream that President Barack Obama would have to be much more aggressive during the next debate because Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was seen as dominating the first encounter.

“Obama’s going to come out in this case much more forcefully, and he’s going to throw a lot of spears,” Sanford opined. “And I think it’s very, very important that in this case that, you know, Romney stay focused on his vision for the country and stay focused on the things that, I think, matter most to people in this country, which is, where is the economy going, where are we with jobs, and what’s happening next on the debt and the deficit issue?”

While Bream decided not to call Sanford out on his reference to Obama throwing “spears,” Mediaite’s Tommy Christopher saw significance in the former governor’s remark.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>“Completely coincidentally, and not at all related to this, the term ‘spearchucker’ is a racial slur against black people, but what would a 52-year-old white guy from South Carolina know about that?” Christopher quipped sarcastically. “Also, he didn’t call President Obama a ‘spearchucker,’ he just said he would be throwing spears. That’s completely different.”</span> </div></div>

Obama the Food Stamp President?

Need I go on?

No racism here!!!!!!

watch...the hatred of Obama (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/)

Q

Q

Gayle in MD
10-24-2012, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>We tried the black guy, now let's try <u>"something new"</u>.</span>
</div></div>

New? New?

I have my doubts.

Q </div></div>

I, too, have more concerns. As for Friedman, his statement was offensive, and revealing.

Now that I have learned that TwitMitt's son has some ownership Ohio's voting machines, and the degree that the secret RW Media millionaires like Scarborough, Gregory, Brokaw, (who isn't a secret rightie? Could count them on my two hands!)have increased their lying racist comments, and skewed "panels" majority Conservative, always, I have increased fears of another Supreme Court Appointment, decision to be made by the same majority rightwing Justices, of course!

Huffpo still shows the President way ahead of Romney in electoral votes, but aren't all of those polling organizations also owned by multi-millionaires?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

GOP has just put in place a phoney plan to distract from their Democratic Voter Obstruction in Florida, probably rove behind it, sending out letters to mostly Republicans, LOL, telling them they can't vote.

Colorado has totally F-ed the voting process in their state, computerized, but the site has been crashed, since the beginning, ad yep, you got it, a Repiglican behind that, too!

Our only hope is to get those who have given up on our country, to get off their duffs and vote!

JEEZE! What effort does it take to get a damn write in ballot? Two to three minutes on-line!!!

Apathy is the greatest enemy to the survival of our country, and this one last chance to escape the Fascism of the Repiglican Party!

G.

LWW
10-24-2012, 09:26 AM
They could have said we tried the coke head and it didn't work.

llotter
10-25-2012, 06:54 AM
Or, we tried The Moron and it didn't work.

Qtec
10-25-2012, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or, we tried The Moron and it didn't work. </div></div>

You had 8 years of Bush, how did that work out?

Two unfinished wars, a mountain of rising debt, an economy on the verge of collapse, etc etc, credit crisis, etc etc...losing jobs at the rate of 800,000 in the month when Obama was inaugurated, and you want more of the same?

Are you crazy?

Q

Gayle in MD
10-25-2012, 08:20 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
10-25-2012, 11:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or, we tried The Moron and it didn't work. </div></div>

You had 8 years of Bush, how did that work out?

Two unfinished wars, a mountain of rising debt, an economy on the verge of collapse, etc etc, credit crisis, etc etc...losing jobs at the rate of 800,000 in the month when Obama was inaugurated, and you want more of the same?

Are you crazy?

Q </div></div>

Prior to the demokrook kongress ... 4.5% UE, shrinking deficits, economic expansion, millions removed from the boot of tyranny, glad that you asked.

hondo
10-29-2012, 04:54 PM
No attacks on larry from Hondo here.

LWW
10-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Poor baby.