PDA

View Full Version : Trump... the biggest a$$hole in the world????

Qtec
10-25-2012, 08:32 AM
As usual, Trump's devastating huge news announcement turns out to be a HUGE load of manure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Donald Trump Defends ‘Very Serious’ $5 Million Offer To Obama On Piers Morgan

On Wednesday night, Donald Trump joined Piers Morgan to talk about his recent offer to donate $5 million to any charity of President Barack Obama‘s choice, provided that Obama reveals his college records, passport application, etc. While Morgan insisted it’s an offer Obama will most assuredly refuse, Trump argued it’s for a good cause — and he couldn’t imagine why the president would pass that up.

Asked about the backlash to his announcement, Trump denied any such thing, saying, “I’ve had tremendous praise for the most part.” He went on to say that all Obama has to do is release records which other candidates in the past have done.

We both know he’s never going to, Morgan said — a point Trump immediately refuted. “I think he will,” Trump said. “I hope he will.” It would make him “very, very happy.” The question, he added, is why wouldn’t Obama accept the offer? After all, $5 million is a lot of money.

Morgan then noted Frank Rich‘s tweet today that included a related offer of sorts: <span style='font-size: 17pt'>“See Trump’s $5M and double it: $10M donation to Mitt’s favorite charity (we know what it is) if he releases all tax returns.”</span>

<span style="color: #3333FF">LOL. I guess this was a Q Trump wasn't expecting so he dodged it.</span>

Trump’s reaction was blunt. Rich “was a failed critic and now he’s critiquing politics,” he said, noting it’s “an interesting combination.” </div></div>

watch it (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-trump-defends-very-serious-5-million-offer-to-obama-on-piers-morgan/)

Piers does a very poor job of holding his feet to the fire.

Flashback.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Better yet, Trump said he had dispatched a team of special investigators to the islands. “I have people that have been studying it, <span style='font-size: 23pt'>and they cannot believe what they’re finding.” I, and I’m sure many others, braced for the promised stunning revelations.

And then — nothing. Not a word.</span> Like the people of Roanoke Island, they had simply disappeared with no word, certainly not from Trump, as to their fate. …

The missing investigators have assumed new importance because Trump is now inserting himself back into the Republican race or maybe some other race, because he recently said he “would certainly think of running as an independent.”

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>There actually may be a simple explanation to the whereabouts of those investigators: They’re all in his head. And as for “they cannot believe what they’re finding”? Maybe it’s his unbelievable ego.

<u>So what about it, Donald? Where is the Trump Report?</u></span> </div></div>

Q

Gayle in MD
10-25-2012, 08:39 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

I always answer your bumbs!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Guess you missed my post on this...that's OK, but anyway, YES! HE IS!

Did you see my post about how they fired him from being the property anager of Trump Place?

LOL, that is one event I would have paid to see!

"YOU'RE FIRED!"
G.

Qtec
10-26-2012, 04:59 AM
Sorry G, I guess I missed it. With all this bickering going on and multiple threads being trashed with that crap, its not too surprising.

Seen this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Barbara Walters’ Message To Trump: I’m Your Friend But ‘You’re Making A Fool Of Yourself…Stop It’ </div></div>

link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/barbara-walters-message-to-trump-im-your-friend-but-youre-making-a-fool-of-yourself%E2%80%A6stop-it/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Donald Trump Blasts Barbara Walters’ Criticism Of His $5 Mil Deal </div></div>
link (http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-blasts-barbara-walters-criticism-of-his-5-mil-deal/)

Or this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Donald Trump Repeatedly Scolds Greta For Questioning His Birtherism: ‘I’m Very Surprised At You’ </div></div>

link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-trump-repeatedly-scolds-greta-for-questioning-his-birtherism-im-very-surprised-at-you/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> After explaining his offer to the audience, Van Susteren asked the businessman: “What do you want? What are you looking for that you think is worth $5 million to charity? You have no offer on the table for Governor Romney, so I figure you must be thinking there is something that is valuable?”

“I think that people want to see. You have no idea,” he explained, before saying he gets encouragement from random people on street who tell him to “stay with this” and continue pressing the president to release the desired information.

When Van Susteren appeared to question his suspicions, Trump snapped, “This is a very important issue!”

“Are you not satisfied with the presentation of the documents of his birth? Are we going back to that?” Van Susteren asked, referring to the months-old controversy surrounding Trump’s involvement in “birtherism,” the belief that President Obama was foreign-born and his documents have been forged.

“Well, I am not sure about it. Other people are not sure. All have you to do is pick up the newspapers and you will see many people have serious questions about what he presented,” replied Trump.

“You got the president to produce his long-firm birth certificate,” Van Susteren pointed out. “I thought that you were satisfied

“Why are you speaking for me?” the mogul shot back. “I never said I was satisfied.”

Van Susteren then apologized, explaining that she must have assumed Trump was satisfied because she was satisfied by the president’s long-form certificate.

This set Trump off, as he them told Van Susteren, “I am very surprised at you. I am very surprised at you. I don’t know how you can be satisfied. But if you are satisfied, you are less skeptical than me.”

The Fox host then confronted Trump with the fact that there’s no one could have faked the local newspaper report on Obama’s birth when it happened, to which the businessman shouted: “You are wrong!”</div></div>

Trump is a pathetic media whore who craves attention. calls himself a successful businessman but he has already been bankrupt 4 times..and its his investors that lose their money!

Its a shame that it takes a comedian to put the biggest lies into context!

Colbert slams trump...."let me dip my balls in your mouth".......LOL (http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/420539/october-24-2012/donald-trump-s-october-surprise)

Q

Gayle in MD
10-26-2012, 05:39 AM
LOL.

I think someone should offer Trump five million to spend a week with his hair combed straight back!

Wonder what he'd look like without that dyed orange rat on his head.

The last week or so has been chock full of bad bahvior on the right, Palin using racist language to insult the president, Sununu is at it again, attacking Colin Powell for endorsing the president, also using racist language, Man Coulter, called the president a retard, which inspired loads of moms of challenged children to strike out at her, Coulter tweets back... "Screw'em!"

The Repiglican War on Women still raging, of course, with these idiotic Reppigs saying that a woman who is raped, should look at any resulting pregnancy as a gift from God!!!

Unbelievable! Then McInsane comes out saying Mourdock, (sp?) must apologize, then McInsane turns right around and flip flips the next day, as Ryan and Romney continue to embrace this disgusting, misogynistic A-H., just as they have all along.

And Trump got fired from managing Trump Place, LMAO!

What a week!

Nasty bunch, these Repiglicans!

Good news, all economic numbers for the president indicate the economy is recovering! Repigs are about to have a mass spontaneous combustion!

eg8r
10-26-2012, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As usual, Trump's devastating huge news announcement turns out to be a HUGE load of manure.</div></div>I agree. Why on earth is he trying to lower his own image to be the same as Larry Flynt?

eg8r

DickLeonard
10-26-2012, 11:24 AM
eg8r Trump got fired from running Trump Towers. Your fired Donald####

Gayle in MD
10-27-2012, 06:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry G, I guess I missed it. With all this bickering going on and multiple threads being trashed with that crap, its not too surprising.

Seen this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Barbara Walters’ Message To Trump: I’m Your Friend But ‘You’re Making A Fool Of Yourself…Stop It’ </div></div>

link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/barbara-walters-message-to-trump-im-your-friend-but-youre-making-a-fool-of-yourself%E2%80%A6stop-it/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Donald Trump Blasts Barbara Walters’ Criticism Of His $5 Mil Deal </div></div>
link (http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-blasts-barbara-walters-criticism-of-his-5-mil-deal/)

Or this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Donald Trump Repeatedly Scolds Greta For Questioning His Birtherism: ‘I’m Very Surprised At You’ </div></div>

link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-trump-repeatedly-scolds-greta-for-questioning-his-birtherism-im-very-surprised-at-you/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> After explaining his offer to the audience, Van Susteren asked the businessman: “What do you want? What are you looking for that you think is worth $5 million to charity? You have no offer on the table for Governor Romney, so I figure you must be thinking there is something that is valuable?”

“I think that people want to see. You have no idea,” he explained, before saying he gets encouragement from random people on street who tell him to “stay with this” and continue pressing the president to release the desired information.

When Van Susteren appeared to question his suspicions, Trump snapped, “This is a very important issue!”

“Are you not satisfied with the presentation of the documents of his birth? Are we going back to that?” Van Susteren asked, referring to the months-old controversy surrounding Trump’s involvement in “birtherism,” the belief that President Obama was foreign-born and his documents have been forged.

“Well, I am not sure about it. Other people are not sure. All have you to do is pick up the newspapers and you will see many people have serious questions about what he presented,” replied Trump.

“You got the president to produce his long-firm birth certificate,” Van Susteren pointed out. “I thought that you were satisfied

“Why are you speaking for me?” the mogul shot back. “I never said I was satisfied.”

Van Susteren then apologized, explaining that she must have assumed Trump was satisfied because she was satisfied by the president’s long-form certificate.

This set Trump off, as he them told Van Susteren, “I am very surprised at you. I am very surprised at you. I don’t know how you can be satisfied. But if you are satisfied, you are less skeptical than me.”

The Fox host then confronted Trump with the fact that there’s no one could have faked the local newspaper report on Obama’s birth when it happened, to which the businessman shouted: “You are wrong!”</div></div>

Trump is a pathetic media whore who craves attention. calls himself a successful businessman but he has already been bankrupt 4 times..and its his investors that lose their money!

Its a shame that it takes a comedian to put the biggest lies into context!

Colbert slams trump...."let me dip my balls in your mouth".......LOL (http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/420539/october-24-2012/donald-trump-s-october-surprise)

Q </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trump is a pathetic media whore who craves attention. calls himself a successful businessman but he has already been bankrupt 4 times..and it's his investors that lose their money!

</div></div>

Very true!

No wonder he's all for Romney!

Both of them are liars, both of them are egomaniacs, and both of them are fakes! Both of them go in for phony extra-curricular cosmetics, orange face, and hair, annd both of them are liars and pigs.

Trump is destroying himself. Kind of fun watching the suicide.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
10-27-2012, 06:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">eg8r Trump got fired from running Trump Towers. Your fired Donald#### </div></div>

Hello dear!

Isn't it fun watching the Trump/Sununu/Palin/Coulter quadruple public suicide!

Oh wait, it really looks more like a Repiglican mass suicide.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Solomon Grundy
10-27-2012, 05:05 PM
Trump may be the biggest celebrity a$$hole in the world, but our very own Dub can give him the orange crush cuz he's a professional! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
10-29-2012, 04:53 PM
No attacks on larry from Hondo here.

sack316
11-02-2012, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I think someone should offer Trump five million to spend a week with his hair combed straight back!
</div></div>

I think Colbert had an even better counter-offer than that! If by chance you haven't seen it:

I think you'll love this! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLxLccFehs)

Sack

Gayle in MD
11-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Saw that! Hilarious! Not a good visual though, LOL.

I record both Colbert and Stewart ever night while I'm watching Chris Mathews, Rachal Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, the Ed Schultz show.

I really like Martin Bashire, as well. He comes on at four pm.

How are things going?

Better I hope!

G.

sack316
11-02-2012, 08:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saw that! Hilarious! Not a good visual though, LOL.

I record both Colbert and Stewart ever night while I'm watching Chris Mathews, Rachal Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, the Ed Schultz show.

I really like Martin Bashire, as well. He comes on at four pm.

How are things going?

Better I hope!

G. </div></div>

Just posted an update for all to see /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack