PDA

View Full Version : Obama Campaign Makes Closing Argument

Solomon Grundy
10-27-2012, 05:44 PM
<span style="color: #000099"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Obama Campaign Makes Closing Argument Against Mitt Romney In New Swing State Ad</span></span>

http://youtu.be/qXX7JCWKA6Q

LWW
10-28-2012, 05:44 AM
That will play well with the dead enders who bitterly cling to the lies of their messiah.

Soflasnapper
10-29-2012, 11:46 AM
It will play well with those pitiful undecideds who need to understand why Myth Robme is an unacceptable risk as an alternative to Obama.

Although, to be fair to Robme, it is far from clear exactly what of what he's said on all sides of the issues he'd do. Could be anything, frankly.

However, that's another reason he's an unacceptable risk. Unreliable, inconstant, and willing to shape-shift and politically impersonate any position if he thinks it will sell the pig in a poke his candidacy represents.

LWW
10-29-2012, 04:14 PM
So it doesn't bother you that every claim in the ad is a risible lie?

Soflasnapper
10-29-2012, 05:15 PM
Humor me with one example, as I thought it was all entirely accurate.

LWW
10-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Medicare will not force anyone to accept a voucher, although with free markets at work I suspect that in ten years one would be a fool to stick with the gubmint plan.

There will be no catastrophic cuts to education.

There will be rate cuts, but not reductions in tax paid.

There will be no middle class tax cut.

I must apologize however, the claims that he is Barack Obama and that he approves the message are probably true.

Soflasnapper
10-29-2012, 07:10 PM
Considering that Robme was on record supporting any number of things, none of your confident predictions are well founded. As he's often said, he would be delighted to sign (fill in the blank as to what the GOP House has already done multiple times).

So at a minimum, it is far from clear anything in that ad is false. That's Robme's intentional strategy in reverse. Just as it is hard to pin jello to the wall, as vague and contradictory as he's been, neither is it clear he will not do these things alleged of him.