PDA

View Full Version : Monster storm!

Solomon Grundy
10-29-2012, 11:33 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #CC0000">Oh crap! As if we didn't have enough to worry about already!</span> </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/525559_454085727966825_1511211284_n.jpg

Solomon Grundy
10-29-2012, 02:30 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/269822_4316533070594_2139922786_n.jpg

LWW
10-29-2012, 04:16 PM
That would get you banned on AZB ... but you have been banned so many times youdon't care.

Soflasnapper
10-29-2012, 05:14 PM
If you meant the first picture of Godzirra, it's something like what you posted up here yourself not that long ago. Amember?

LWW
10-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Absolutely I do.

And your point is what, if anything?

Soflasnapper
10-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Did it get you banned, either here or there, when you did it?

I remember some complaints here, but never saw your absence.

hondo
10-29-2012, 08:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did it get you banned, either here or there, when you did it?

I remember some complaints here, but never saw your absence. </div></div>

He was briefly banned on AZ. Personally, I thought for once in his life he didn't deserve it.
He's now trying to get me banned on AZ for supposedly being Zerowins but, hopefully, Wilson is smart enough to check the IP addresses.

JohnnyD
10-29-2012, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did it get you banned, either here or there, when you did it?

He was briefly banned on AZ. Personally, I thought for once in his life he didn't deserve it.
He's now trying to get me banned on AZ for supposedly being Zerowins but, hopefully, Wilson is smart enough to check the IP addresses. </div></div>
Good lord son get a life.
What a bloody hippocrite.
Why did you lie?
STOLEN VALOR ACT.
Liar
Cheat
Fraud

hondo
10-29-2012, 09:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did it get you banned, either here or there, when you did it?

He's now trying to get me banned on AZ for supposedly being Zerowins but, hopefully, Wilson is smart enough to check the IP addresses. </div></div>
Good lord son get a life.
What a bloody hippocrite.
Why did you lie?
STOLEN VALOR ACT.
Liar
Cheat
Fraud </div></div>

Why, johnny, why, won't you respond to this post?

Why, johnny, why? I asked you several months ago to explain the New Covenant to eg since I knew what a devout Christian you are and how much eg thinks of larry wilson.
Not only did you not respond but you ran from the forum and took several months off.
I do understand that larry is off his meds and has revived you to hurl nasty insults at me, but johnny, you had a chance to witness for Our Lord and you refused. Why, johnny?
If you respond to anything other than what I asking you, you need to understand that I will not respond.
I am not going to judge you,or call you a liar as you do me, but it seems rather suspicious that you would not or could not answer a basic question for a confused follower like eg who was lost.
You have accused me of everything in the book, larry/johnny, but
your soul is at stake here. Why did you run and forsake eg like you did?
And, please, larry, let your alter ego johnny answer this question.

Solomon Grundy
10-29-2012, 11:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would get you banned on AZB ... but you have been banned so many times youdon't care. </div></div>

You're right, I don't care. I don't care for you, nor your fascist ways. I don't care about that cesspool called AZB NPR, that you, and the rest of your humor impaired, freedom hating, wanna be "Fuhrers" love to pee, poop, and swim in.

Go buy yourself a sense of humor. If you're short on dough I'll take up a collection for you.

Yeah, you talk about freedom and liberty. But the truth is that your kind would love to put anyone who doesn't march lockstep with your demented right wing nazi ways into death camps. Keep dreaming, herr LWW. You and your AZB buddies can go take a flying fark off a cliff for all I care. You're nothing but a bitter, deluded, angry right wing troll, a mere speck of fly splatter on the windshield of life.

Solomon Grundy
10-29-2012, 11:19 PM
Oh and since you liked it so much, here's a few more for you. With any luck they'll make you burst a blood vessel in your rotten freedom hating brain.

http://www.addfunny.com/funnypictures/humor/22/anupdatedstatueofliberty.jpg

http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/8/a/collegehumor.3844d958ad3877036cd3ac0a3044d255.jpg

http://www.letssmiletoday.com/uploads/images/13516-statue_of_liberty_9_7_2012.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AxO7MJvCZv8/TUMVjanhXII/AAAAAAAAGJ4/WvMY31wQeVM/s1600/statue-of-liberty-finally-takes-her-clothes-off.jpg

hondo
10-30-2012, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would get you banned on AZB ... but you have been banned so many times youdon't care. </div></div>

You're right, I don't care. I don't care for you, nor your fascist ways. I don't care about that cesspool called AZB NPR, that you, and the rest of your humor impaired, freedom hating, wanna be "Fuhrers" love to pee, poop, and swim in.

Go buy yourself a sense of humor. If you're short on dough I'll take up a collection for you.

Yeah, you talk about freedom and liberty. But the truth is that your kind would love to put anyone who doesn't march lockstep with your demented right wing nazi ways into death camps. Keep dreaming, herr LWW. You and your AZB buddies can go take a flying fark off a cliff for all I care. You're nothing but a bitter, deluded, angry right wing troll, a mere speck of fly splatter on the windshield of life.

</div></div>

Excellent post, Solomon.

LWW
10-30-2012, 07:33 AM
So you shouldn't have any problem finding a quote to support that claim.

What's that? You can't? You made it up?

But I already knew that.

How many times have you protested the KKK in person?

What's that? Never? Nobody should be surprised by that.

Solomon Grundy
10-30-2012, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you shouldn't have any problem finding a quote to support that claim.

What's that? You can't? You made it up?

But I already knew that.

<span style="color: #000099">The most cursory review of your post history will reveal you for the intolerant, freedom hating, right wing bigot that you are.</span>

How many times have you protested the KKK in person?

What's that? Never? Nobody should be surprised by that.

<span style="color: #000099">LOL! I have lived practically all of my life in the New York Metro area. I can't recall a single KKK rally in either New York or New Jersey. Maybe if I had grown up in some crappy backwards Southern GOP red state I would have had the opportunity to confront ignorant racist KKK types like you.</span>

</div></div>

OK. you can now go back to your scheduled spewing of hatred, ignorance, and BS, Herr Dub.

hondo
10-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Another great post. But I'm sure u r pissing off Q.
However, I seem 2 b the only 1 he vents on.

LWW
10-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Nobody actually thought you couldprovide a quote ... not even hondo, he just rides along with you for the free HATERADE.

Solomon Grundy
10-30-2012, 11:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody actually thought you couldprovide a quote ... not even hondo, he just rides along with you for the free HATERADE. </div></div>

LOL! OK, here's a quote for you from me:

"Nobody gives a rat's ass what you think, Dub. You are a right wing dirt-bag of the very highest rank." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

LWW
10-30-2012, 12:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody actually thought you couldprovide a quote ... not even hondo, he just rides along with you for the free HATERADE. </div></div>

"Nobody gives a rat's ass what you think, Dub. You are a right wing dirt-bag of the very highest rank." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

You make my point with exceptional eloquence.

Solomon Grundy
10-30-2012, 11:40 PM
Thank you, I aim to please! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
10-31-2012, 01:38 AM
It's a shame you don't aim to think.

How's your search for quotes coming along?

hondo
10-31-2012, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody actually thought you couldprovide a quote ... not even hondo, he just rides along with you for the free HATERADE. </div></div>

"Nobody gives a rat's ass what you think, Dub. You are a right wing dirt-bag of the very highest rank." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif