PDA

View Full Version : Not for Q

hondo
10-29-2012, 02:07 PM
Why, johnny, why? I asked you several months ago to explain the New Covenant to eg since I knew what a devout Christian you are and how much eg thinks of larry wilson.
Not only did you not respond but you ran from the forum and took several months off.
I do understand that larry is off his meds and has revived you to hurl nasty insults at me, but johnny, you had a chance to witness for Our Lord and you refused. Why, johnny?
If you respond to anything other than what I asking you, you need to understand that I will not respond.
I am not going to judge you,or call you a liar as you do me, but it seems rather suspicious that you would not or could not answer a basic question for a confused follower like eg who was lost.
You have accused me of everything in the book, larry/johnny, but
your soul is at stake here. Why did you run and forsake eg like you did?
And, please, larry, let your alter ego johnny answer this question.

hondo
10-29-2012, 05:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why, johnny, why? I asked you several months ago to explain the New Covenant to eg since I knew what a devout Christian you are and how much eg thinks of larry wilson.
Not only did you not respond but you ran from the forum and took several months off.
I do understand that larry is off his meds and has revived you to hurl nasty insults at me, but johnny, you had a chance to witness for Our Lord and you refused. Why, johnny?
If you respond to anything other than what I asking you, you need to understand that I will not respond.
I am not going to judge you,or call you a liar as you do me, but it seems rather suspicious that you would not or could not answer a basic question for a confused follower like eg who was lost.
And, please, larry, let your alter ego johnny answer this question. </div></div>

No answer, johnny/larry? Why am I not surprised?
If you refuse to attend church at least seek psychiatric help, johnny/larry.

LWW
10-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Why do you not know about the ten commandments?

hondo
10-29-2012, 05:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you not know about the ten commandments? </div></div>

Where's your alter ego? That was who the question was for.
Do you think that the New Covenant is covered in the Ten Commandments?
Have you ever looked at a Bible or attended church?

LWW
10-29-2012, 05:53 PM
I have no alias, unlike the zerondotwins and big gren.

hondo
10-29-2012, 09:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why, johnny, why? I asked you several months ago to explain the New Covenant to eg since I knew what a devout Christian you are and how much eg thinks of larry wilson.
And, please, larry, let your alter ego johnny answer this question. </div></div>

You can run, johnny, but you can't hide.

hondo
10-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Ever notice that johnny and larry wilson are NEVER on the forum at the same time?

JohnnyD
10-29-2012, 09:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever notice that johnny and larry wilson are NEVER on the forum at the same time? </div></div>
Satan awaits your lost soul.
Bloody hippocrite.
Why as a teacher did you send an email for sex to some stranger not knowing the age of that person?Jerry Sandusky did something similiar!I would highly recommend that you try to evaluate your status on our planet.
STOLEN VALOR ACT.
Liar
Cheat
Fraud

JohnnyD
10-29-2012, 09:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no alias, unlike the zerondotwins and big gren. </div></div>
It is that time of day that the h cross must be posted.
He made his bed with fleas and now must accept the consequences.
Blessings upon you sir.

hondo
10-29-2012, 09:45 PM

Why are you scared to address this post, johnny?

Stretch
10-30-2012, 12:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why, johnny, why? I asked you several months ago to explain the New Covenant to eg since I knew what a devout Christian you are and how much eg thinks of larry wilson.

Why are you scared to address this post, johnny? </div></div>

Larry and Johnny's strategy session.

http://img.filmous.com/static/people/56589/photo.jpg

LWW
10-30-2012, 02:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why, johnny, why? I asked you several months ago to explain the New Covenant to eg since I knew what a devout Christian you are and how much eg thinks of larry wilson.

Sounds to me like he has you nailed.

hondo
10-30-2012, 06:39 AM

Bump

hondo
10-30-2012, 07:12 PM

bump for johnny