PDA

View Full Version : The last nail in the regime's coffin?

LWW
10-30-2012, 03:54 AM
After hearing the Obamedia bleat incessantly, and hearing the dembots obediently parrot the lie without ever questioning it, that Obama leads in early voting by a huge margin ... we learn that Obama is actually losing by a wide margin.

JUMPING BUTTERBALLS! (http://www.gallup.com/poll/158420/registered-voters-already-cast-ballots.aspx)

eg8r
10-30-2012, 07:53 AM
There is still so much time left that all these numbers can and will change. What I noticed prior to the last elections were tons and tons of Obama stickers on the backs of cars and trucks and lots of Obama signs in yards. I see the opposite this year. I don't think this is going to be a landslide win for whichever candidate wins but I am surprised that I see so little Obama stickers and signs this time around.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-30-2012, 08:37 AM
You always lack discernment.

It doesn't matter how many early voters are from which party in Texas or California, or in total, for that matter. What matters is what the split of early voters is in the swing states.

What you show does not contradict the Dems' claim concerning early voting splits in their favor in various swing or battleground states. (Ohio, cough.)

Soflasnapper
10-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Here's a report from North Carolina, for example:

But Obama leads by a massive 18 points among early voters, 1.5 million of which have already cast ballots, according to an analysis from George Washington University.

Poll linked at this source (http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/north-carolina-poll-early-voting.php?ref=fpnewsfeed)

LWW
10-30-2012, 09:43 AM
TPM ... that's funny.

Soflasnapper
10-30-2012, 11:57 AM
The poll exists, it wasn't done by TPM, and it is linked in its totality for your review at that site link, as I mentioned.

But laugh it off anyway, as that surely is your best available response.

Soflasnapper
10-31-2012, 09:36 AM
Here's what a GOP operative in Florida's Palm Beach County has to say about the early voting margin of the Democrats there:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Florida GOPer operative frets about early vote

by kos

West Palm Beach TV reporter Evan Axelbank:
Here is memo from a #PBC #GOP campaign adviser to a candidate @wptv @ofa_fl @mittromney says Dems cleaning clock http://t.co/...
— @EvanAxelbank via Camera on iOS

The tweet pic is hard to read, so here's the transcript. "EV" is "early vote", and "AB" is "absentee ballots". The numbers are from Palm Beach County:

Subject: EV/AB numbers

The early and absentee turnout is starting to look more troubling. As of yesterday, Republicans made up only 22% of early voters and 30% of returned absentee votes.

This is closer to (and worse than) 2008 where we saw 19% EV and 38% of the absentees. 2010 (our blowout year) was 33% of EV and 45% of AB.

Conclusion: the Democrat turnout machine in the county has been very effective and they are cleaning our clock. Even if Romney wins the state (likely based on polls), the turnout deficit in PBC will affect our local races.

NET: when you are calling or canvassing, remind people how effective our opposition has been and how they must not only get themselves to the polls but their friends and neighbors as well.
</div></div>

LWW
10-31-2012, 11:46 AM
So you take one far left county in one state and assume that it speaks for the nation as a whole ... because it fits the fantasy you cling to?

Soflasnapper
10-31-2012, 01:27 PM
I took two examples from currently contested battleground states. 2 of the 7, 8, or 10, whatever. That is not an insignificant sample.

'Cleaning our clock' was the GOP advisor's characterization in PB County (where Dems get a huge part of their electoral chances).

'Ahead by 18 points' was the assessment of NC's Democratic early voting advantage.

Over 2.5 million Floridians have already voted.

It does not matter what is going on in the nation as to early voting splits. It matters in these swing or battleground states.

Why? Because mucking up the polling places is the last line of voter suppression, and early voting avoids it entirely.

Gayle in MD
10-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Romney is going to be smashed.

Repigs are going to lose seats.

President Obama will win this election, handily, with at the very least, twenty to forty more electoral votes than Robme.

I don't believe we will be up all night waiting for the results, either.

Robme is going to lose nearly all of the battleground states.

I will be surprised if he even manages to win more than two or three, but without Ohio, he has no path to win, since he will lose most of the others, as well.

Between the Robme/Ryan fake photo ops of the last two weeks, disgracefully, the latest faked photo op by using the disaster, politically, for a fake Robme disaster aid photo op, (I'm sure you've read about that fiasco) and Robme's absurd previous statements about privatizing FEMA, add his and Ryan's latest pants on fire ad, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chrysler, GM Rebuke Mitt Romney Jeep Ad
</div></div> condemned by the automobile CEO's for the tremendous, irrational lie that it is, exposed and condemned by every major newspaper in the country, and most recently, unfortunately, such painful proof of how essential FEMA is to the whole country, his own evil character has been shining through full blast, he's finished.

Even if crook Repig Jon Husted manages to throw Ohio, President Obama will still win.

Robme knows he's losing, and losing big.

His desperation has only served to expose his evil, obvious deceit and lack of character.

It's been three weeks since Robme answered a question, LMAO!

G.

Soflasnapper
11-01-2012, 11:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you take one far left county in one state and assume that it speaks for the nation as a whole ... because it fits the fantasy you cling to? </div></div>

The one key state that stands as the keystone to this election is Ohio.

What is the early voting split out in Ohio?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> According to a new CBS/New York Times poll, almost a quarter of the likely Ohio electorate has already voted, and among these early voters, Obama is beating Mitt Romney 60 percent to 34 percent—or a 26-point spread. </div></div> Daily Beast, here (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11/01/in-last-days-of-campaign-ground-game-in-ohio-comes-down-to-math.html)

So, not a far left county in one state at all, but the entire state, and the most important linch-pin state of them all in this election.