PDA

View Full Version : Joe Walsh, Bachmann, George Allen, Akins losing

Gayle in MD
10-31-2012, 12:46 PM
AND there are more!

Seems that many of the most repulsive and hypocritical Republicans, are going to lose seats.

Whoopie!

Would be great not to have to hear their BS anymore, Bachmann, Walsh, Allen, Akins, all of them losing! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Bachmann is so desperate and irrational she has recently had audiences howling in laughter over her lies.

Goody!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

llotter
10-31-2012, 06:20 PM
I hope you are disappointed on election day.

Grapenut
10-31-2012, 08:04 PM
What flavor of Kool-Aid you got mixed up tonight ?

Nut

Gayle in MD
10-31-2012, 08:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you are disappointed on election day. </div></div>

I hope you arrange easy access to your crying towel, in fact, you should keep it in your pocket.

G.

Qtec
11-01-2012, 02:12 AM
Like I indicated with this post, Big Money, (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=402913#Post402913) there is a huge amount of spending from the GOP machine.
In Montana, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>almost 70% of TV ads were by these 'issue' groups.</span>

The GOP is slowly being consumed by stooges, hand picked by the Koch Bros etc. Incumbents are now being told, play ball or we will use our cash to throw you out.
By any other name its a takeover, a coup.

Q

Gayle in MD
11-01-2012, 07:10 AM
Watching it and lovin' it! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I always thought Repigs would eventually be buried by the Tea Party. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Crazy never wins.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif
G.