PDA

View Full Version : Great Gift Idea for the Pool player in your life

Nik
10-10-2002, 06:59 PM
The holidays are coming soon and this is sure to be a hit with the pool player in your life.
go to http://members.tripod.com/letmknow

Free Shipping with all orders

PQQLK9
10-10-2002, 07:07 PM
SPAM...SPAM...SPAM...

Barbara
10-10-2002, 07:25 PM

Nik
10-10-2002, 07:28 PM
No this isn't spam.
It is for those on the CCB who love pool the way I do, and are always looking for new products ,cues cases gadgets, etc.
An inexpensive way to show off your passion!

Nik
10-10-2002, 07:35 PM
Sorry you don't like the decal Barbara. Many orders have come from your fellow CCB members. I am not advertising a new car or a trip to Mexico, this is a cool product that a billiard fan will be interested in

Barbara
10-10-2002, 07:43 PM
Nik,

I've seen your decal and appreciate your work, but when I clicked to your site, I was inundated with pop-up windows and every time I closed one, another came up.

Sorry, I don't appreciate the pop-up window stuff. It's way too annoying.

Barbara

10-10-2002, 07:48 PM
Seeing how you are not paying $600.00 a month for an ad in the mag, (but trying to get it free) do you plan on passing the savings along? This is in direct violation of the boards rules and you are so arrogant about it I would not buy one even if I wanted one. By the way, I am in the business also and pay for my ads.

Cueless Joey
10-10-2002, 07:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Barbara:</font><hr> Nik,

I've seen your decal and appreciate your work, but when I clicked to your site, I was inundated with pop-up windows and every time I closed one, another came up.

Barbara <hr></blockquote>
B, download Ad-muncher from this site if you hate popup ads.http://www.admuncher.com/download.shtml

nAz
10-11-2002, 12:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Barbara:</font><hr> Nik,

Barbara <hr></blockquote>

Hey Barbra try this out its free and effective <a target="_blank" href=http://www.southbaypc.com/NoAds/>http://www.southbaypc.com/NoAds/</a>

Let me know if it works for ya

Wally_in_Cincy
10-11-2002, 06:51 AM
You been trying to sell them things for about 3 years now. You must have a big box of 'em in your garage. good luck /ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif

Wally~~don't like them pop-ups neither.

rackmup
10-11-2002, 01:37 PM
FYI:

To advertise in Billiards Digest magazine or on BilliardsDigest.com, call Mike Panozzo at (312) 341-1110. Please state if you would like to reserve an ad (include size and color) or if you would like to receive more information (ad rates, etc.).

Chris Cass
10-12-2002, 12:56 AM
Hi Nik,

Haven't seen ya around for quite some time. Anyway, this is the same one you advertized back then. It's cool and all but you need to get different ones, like CCB?

I have a buddy of mine with a white truck. He had an artist paint a frog jumping over a 8ball. It was cool and the frog was airbourne. We need more 9ball stuff and things that kind of fit in our games. New ideas things of that nature.

Regards,

C.C.~~hates pop ups too.

10-12-2002, 10:22 AM
mmm... spam. I think they have Spam Lite out now. Playing pool and eating Spam really puts on the pounds....

10-12-2002, 10:29 AM
Spoken like a true spammer.

Nik
10-12-2002, 03:52 PM
Thanks, I hate the pop ups too but it is a free webpage that isn't really there to make a ton of money. It is just something I have come up with on the side for billiard fans like yourself to enjoy and get the "SPORT" of billiards noticed.
Lots of people have ordered from me that write on your message board and everyone who has ordered has been extremely happy with my service and product.
I have had requests to put this logo on Tshirts which is a great idea and one that I will post once they are ready. TSHIRT anyone??? email me runningracks@msn.com