PDA

View Full Version : Is AZ for real?

hondo
11-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Some idiot named haney posted this:

"FEMA should be disbanded. The government has no right to interfere in natural disaters. The problems should be handled by state and local officials and private companies. All this enabling is rediculous."

I thought he must be kidding but then half the klan jumps on
praising his post and agreeing with him!

State and local and private companies?!?!?!

Is government's role simply to make smart business decisions and not protect Americans? If you agree with this , why not just do away with the military and let local and state government and private companies protect our citizens? Why did I risk my life as a teenager to fight for America?
The right wingers just get nuttier and nuttier.

LWW
11-02-2012, 02:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some idiot named haney posted this:

"FEMA should be disbanded. The government has no right to interfere in natural disaters. The problems should be handled by state and local officials and private companies. All this enabling is rediculous."

Is government's role simply to make smart business decisions and not protect Americans? If you agree with this , why not just do away with the military and let local and state government and private companies protect our citizens? Why did I risk my life as a teenager to fight for America?
The right wingers just get nuttier and nuttier. </div></div>
Moving control to local hands not only reduces costs, but also gets relief to those in need faster.

Now why would anyone oppose that?

Qtec
11-02-2012, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Moving control to local hands not only reduces costs, but also gets relief to those in need faster. </div></div>

Any proof of that?

Ehhhhhhhhh.......... No.

Local Govt is the <u>MOST CORRUPT</u> Govt.

Colbert makes the case for FEMA
link (http://americablog.com/2012/11/stephen-colbert-on-romneys-pledge-to-abolish-fema-video.html)

Q

hondo
11-02-2012, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some idiot named haney posted this:

Moving control to local hands not only reduces costs, but also gets relief to those in need faster.

Now why would anyone oppose that? </div></div>

So you're saying we should do away with Homeland Security?
Yeah, you're probably right.

Gayle in MD
11-02-2012, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some idiot named haney posted this:

LMAO!

And the red states have been saying for three plus years that they can't afford teachers, firemen, policemen?

BWA HA HA HA...

There is no local government with the resources to handle these natural disasters, which aren't so natural anymore, thanks to Repiglicans obstruction annd denial of global warming.

Personally, I think the red states should just sign off, and take an oath that they won't accept anything from FEMA in the future, lol.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

More for the rest of us, and we could thin out some of the ignorant crazy Global Warming deniers, as well, since most of them live in the red states! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

You and yours can come here to Maryland and stay with us. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif
We love FEMA here!

Soflasnapper
11-02-2012, 09:07 AM
The obvious problem with such a proposal is that the first responders in the local area would have been hit by the same disaster, and therefore be unable to muster the aid necessary without outside help. That's true if we're talking city to city, or even adjoining states, in the case of huge hurricanes, etc.

They'd all have local responsibilities in their own community, which would take priority over sending away their personnel and other resources to help others.

In short, it's a wholly uninformed ideologically driven fantasy world they describe.

Gayle in MD
11-02-2012, 11:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In short, it's a wholly uninformed ideologically driven fantasy world they describe. </div></div>

That covers everything the right "thinks" including Robme!

LWW
11-02-2012, 01:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some idiot named haney posted this:

Yeah, you're probably right. </div></div>

Why can't you ever discuss anything honestly?

LWW
11-02-2012, 01:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Moving control to local hands not only reduces costs, but also gets relief to those in need faster. </div></div>

Any proof of that?

Ehhhhhhhhh.......... No.

link (http://americablog.com/2012/11/stephen-colbert-on-romneys-pledge-to-abolish-fema-video.html)

Q </div></div>

Economics and common sense 101 ... the fewer people in the chain, the lower the cost and faster the service.

hondo
11-02-2012, 08:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some idiot named haney posted this:

Why can't you ever discuss anything honestly? </div></div>

Hondo-If you agree with this , why not just do away with the military and let local and state government and private companies protect our citizens? Why did I risk my life as a teenager to fight for America?

larry wilson-Moving control to local hands not only reduces costs, but also gets relief to those in need faster.

Now why would anyone oppose that.

How much more honest can I get, wilson?
Why can't YOU ever discuss anything honestly?

hondo
11-02-2012, 08:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Moving control to local hands not only reduces costs, but also gets relief to those in need faster. </div></div>

Any proof of that?

Ehhhhhhhhh.......... No.

Q </div></div>

Economics and common sense 101 ... the fewer people in the chain, the lower the cost and faster the service. </div></div>

Sofla- The obvious problem with such a proposal is that the first responders in the local area would have been hit by the same disaster, and therefore be unable to muster the aid necessary without outside help. That's true if we're talking city to city, or even adjoining states, in the case of huge hurricanes, etc.

They'd all have local responsibilities in their own community, which would take priority over sending away their personnel and other resources to help others.

In short, it's a wholly uninformed ideologically driven fantasy world they describe.

Can you read, wilson? Can you think clearly without regurgitating your party's line?

LWW
11-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Which one is my party?

Solomon Grundy
11-03-2012, 12:05 AM
You are obviously a member of the IRWAP (Insane Right Wing A-hole Party). Next question?

LWW
11-03-2012, 12:10 AM
How's that search for quotes coming trollboy?

Solomon Grundy
11-03-2012, 12:20 AM
"Why can't YOU ever discuss anything honestly?"

Because of his deep faith in the Bullsh*tarian religion, and because the voices in his head won't let him.

hondo
11-03-2012, 06:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which one is my party? </div></div>

The one you spend all your time defending.

JohnnyD
11-03-2012, 07:42 AM
hondo you lied.Why did you send that pm requesting sex?You are a disgrace and embarrassment to the teaching profession.
Liar cheat,fraud=Stolen Valor Act.
Accept the truth the truth will set you free.Do not be afraid of the truth.The truth is there.The truth is the truth.The truth will set you free.
Calm down hondo.Lord Jesus help this sinner get thru his terrible and wicked life.
hondo we have prayer hour for your pathetic soul.
Acknowledge the truth.

JohnnyD
11-03-2012, 07:49 AM
What branch hondo?
What unit?
The truth is there.
The truth will never go away.
The truth will set you free.

LWW
11-03-2012, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Why can't YOU ever discuss anything honestly?"

Because of his deep faith in the Bullsh*tarian religion, and because the voices in his head won't let him. </div></div>

You might have a point there ...

LWW
11-03-2012, 08:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which one is my party? </div></div>

The one you spend all your time defending. </div></div>

You mean the one y'all lie out ... I defend everyone from liars. Even you.

LWW
11-03-2012, 08:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hondo you lied.Why did you send that pm requesting sex?You are a disgrace and embarrassment to the teaching profession.
Accept the truth the truth will set you free.Do not be afraid of the truth.The truth is there.The truth is the truth.The truth will set you free.
Calm down hondo.Lord Jesus help this sinner get thru his terrible and wicked life.
Acknowledge the truth. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD ... he is under the spell of the false prophet.

Love the sinner, cast out the sin.

LWW
11-03-2012, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What branch hondo?
What unit?
The truth is there.
The truth will never go away.
The truth will set you free. </div></div>

Several of the cabal have even rejected him.

hondo
11-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Why, johnny, why? Why wouldn't you testify for your Lord? Why wouldn't you explain the New Covenant to eg?
Read the Good Book, larry/johnny.
You are to stand up for Christ and instead you went silent for months.
Why, johnny, why?
You SAY you're a Christian but your words and actions betray you.

GET BEHIND THEE, SATAN!

hondo
11-03-2012, 12:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Why can't YOU ever discuss anything honestly?"

Because of his deep faith in the Bullsh*tarian religion, and because the voices in his head won't let him. </div></div>

You might have a point there ... </div></div>

Nice to see the three of us agree. I am surprised you admitted it, larry wilson.

hondo
11-03-2012, 12:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hondo you lied.Why did you send that pm requesting sex?You are a disgrace and embarrassment to the teaching profession.
Acknowledge the truth. </div></div>

Bless you JohnnyD ... he is under the spell of the false prophet.

Love the sinner, cast out the sin. </div></div>

Why, larry wilson, why? Why are you and johnny never on the forum at the same time?

LWW
11-03-2012, 01:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some idiot named haney posted this:

Why can't you ever discuss anything honestly? </div></div>

Hondo-If you agree with this , why not just do away with the military and let local and state government and private companies protect our citizens? Why did I risk my life as a teenager to fight for America?

larry wilson-Moving control to local hands not only reduces costs, but also gets relief to those in need faster.

Now why would anyone oppose that.

How much more honest can I get, wilson?
Why can't YOU ever discuss anything honestly? </div></div>

Your problem that you didn't say that.

Defending a national border is entirely different from a localized event.

Even a West Virginia GED holder should be able to wrap their head around that ... yet you can't.

Nor can you discuss it honestly, as evidenced by ... that means proooovin or vurryfied in trailerhood speak ... your saying one thing and then claiming you said something else.

LWW
11-03-2012, 01:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GET BEHIND THEE, SATAN! </div></div>

And yet you cling to the English teacher of the year story.

hondo
11-03-2012, 03:12 PM
You honestly think that each state has the means and funds to handle catastrophic natural disasters when many can even fund their pension funds? Step away from the crack pipe.

And why did you let your alter ego trash this thread?
At least we were having a discussion even if we weren't agreeing.
For shame!

LWW
11-03-2012, 03:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You honestly think that each state has the means and funds to handle catastrophic natural disasters when many can even fund their pension funds? Step away from the crack pipe.

And why did you let your alter ego trash this thread?
At least we were having a discussion even if we weren't agreeing.
For shame! </div></div>

At this point I honestly think you too ignorant to understand the issue.

Nobody suggested there not be federal assistance ... what R-money suggested was that the effort be directed at the state and local level instead of at the federal level.

Put simply, I believe that if a disaster strikes Thomas, WV the residents and WV officials possess the intelligence to know what they need, where people live, how the infrastructure runs etcetera better than a bureaucrat in DC.

You OTOH are arguing that the residents of Thomas, WV are nothing but a bunch of ignorant hillbillies that are so stupid they would have to sit on the roofs of their trailers until the gubmint man came to rescue them and tell them what to do.

cushioncrawler
11-03-2012, 04:21 PM
What the Bible says about the Weather
1 Samuel 12:18
So Samuel called unto the LORD; and the LORD sent thunder and rain that day.

James 5:17
Elias ... prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

Matthew 5:45
He maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, , and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

cushioncrawler
11-03-2012, 04:25 PM
New International Version (©1984)
Should you not fear me?" declares the LORD. "Should you not tremble in my presence? I made the sand a boundary for the sea, an everlasting barrier it cannot cross. The waves may roll, but they cannot prevail; they may roar, but they cannot cross it.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Have you no respect for me? Why don't you tremble in my presence? I, the LORD, define the ocean's sandy shoreline as an everlasting boundary that the waters cannot cross. The waves may toss and roar, but they can never pass the boundaries I set.

English Standard Version (©2001)
Do you not fear me? declares the LORD. Do you not tremble before me? I placed the sand as the boundary for the sea, a perpetual barrier that it cannot pass; though the waves toss, they cannot prevail; though they roar, they cannot pass over it.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
'Do you not fear Me?' declares the LORD. 'Do you not tremble in My presence? For I have placed the sand as a boundary for the sea, An eternal decree, so it cannot cross over it. Though the waves toss, yet they cannot prevail; Though they roar, yet they cannot cross over it.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Don't you fear me?" asks the LORD. "Don't you tremble in my presence? I made the sand a boundary for the sea, a permanent barrier that it cannot cross. Although the waves toss continuously, they can't break through. Although they roar, they can't cross it.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Fear you not me? says the LORD: will you not tremble at my presence, who has placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though its waves toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

American King James Version
Fear you not me? said the LORD: will you not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

American Standard Version
Fear ye not me? saith Jehovah: will ye not tremble at my presence, who have placed the sand for the bound of the sea, by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it? and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Will not you then fear me, saith the Lord: and will you not repent at my presence? I have set the sand a bound for the sea, an everlasting ordinance, which it shall not pass over: and the waves thereof shall toss themselves, and shall not prevail: they shall swell, and shall not pass over it.

Darby Bible Translation
Will ye not fear me? saith Jehovah. Will ye not tremble at my presence, who have set the sand a bound for the sea by a perpetual decree, and it shall not pass it? and its waves toss themselves, but they do not prevail; and they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

English Revised Version
Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea, by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it? and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it.

Webster's Bible Translation
Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, who have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though its waves toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

World English Bible
Don't you fear me?' says Yahweh 'Won't you tremble at my presence, who have placed the sand for the bound of the sea, by a perpetual decree, that it can't pass it? and though its waves toss themselves, yet they can't prevail; though they roar, yet they can't pass over it.'

Young's Literal Translation
Me do ye not fear, an affirmation of Jehovah? From My presence are ye not pained? Who hath made sand the border of the sea, A limit age-during, and it passeth not over it, They shake themselves, and they are not able, Yea, sounded have its billows, and they pass not over.

cushioncrawler
11-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Should you not fear me?" declares the LORD. "Should you not tremble in my presence? I made the sand a boundary for the sea, an everlasting barrier it cannot cross. The waves may roll, but they cannot prevail; they may roar, but they cannot cross it.
Have you no respect for me? Why don't you tremble in my presence? I, the LORD, define the ocean's sandy shoreline as an everlasting boundary that the waters cannot cross. The waves may toss and roar, but they can never pass the boundaries I set.

Do you not fear me? declares the LORD. Do you not tremble before me? I placed the sand as the boundary for the sea, a perpetual barrier that it cannot pass; though the waves toss, they cannot prevail; though they roar, they cannot pass over it.

'Do you not fear Me?' declares the LORD. 'Do you not tremble in My presence? For I have placed the sand as a boundary for the sea, An eternal decree, so it cannot cross over it. Though the waves toss, yet they cannot prevail; Though they roar, yet they cannot cross over it.

Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

Don't you fear me?" asks the LORD. "Don't you tremble in my presence? I made the sand a boundary for the sea, a permanent barrier that it cannot cross. Although the waves toss continuously, they can't break through. Although they roar, they can't cross it.

Fear you not me? says the LORD: will you not tremble at my presence, who has placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though its waves toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

Fear you not me? said the LORD: will you not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

Fear ye not me? saith Jehovah: will ye not tremble at my presence, who have placed the sand for the bound of the sea, by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it? and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Will not you then fear me, saith the Lord: and will you not repent at my presence? I have set the sand a bound for the sea, an everlasting ordinance, which it shall not pass over: and the waves thereof shall toss themselves, and shall not prevail: they shall swell, and shall not pass over it.

Darby Bible Translation
Will ye not fear me? saith Jehovah. Will ye not tremble at my presence, who have set the sand a bound for the sea by a perpetual decree, and it shall not pass it? and its waves toss themselves, but they do not prevail; and they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

English Revised Version
Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea, by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it? and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it.

Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, who have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though its waves toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

World English Bible
Don't you fear me?' says Yahweh 'Won't you tremble at my presence, who have placed the sand for the bound of the sea, by a perpetual decree, that it can't pass it? and though its waves toss themselves, yet they can't prevail; though they roar, yet they can't pass over it.'

Me do ye not fear, an affirmation of Jehovah? From My presence are ye not pained? Who hath made sand the border of the sea, A limit age-during, and it passeth not over it, They shake themselves, and they are not able, Yea, sounded have its billows, and they pass not over.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible
The sea is the symbol of restless and indomitable energy, chafing against all resistance, and dashing to pieces the works whereby man endeavors to restrain its fury. Yet God has imposed upon it laws which it must obey, and keeps it in its appointed place, not by barriers of iron but by a belt of sand. Modern science has shown that the resisting power of sand is enormous. A wave which would shatter rocks fails powerless upon sand.

Can they not prevail - The opposite of "thou couldest" Jeremiah 3:5. The sea, the mightiest of God's works, cannot prevail, cannot break God's laws, because He has not endowed it with free-will. Man, physically impotent, can prevail, because, being made in God's image, he is free.

Clarke's Commentary on the Bible
Which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea - What can I not do, who confine the sea, that enormous mass of waters, and prevent it from overflowing the earth; not by immense mountains and rocks, but by the sand, no particle of which is in cohesion with another? The most tremendous waves cannot displace nor pass over this simple barrier.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
Fear ye not me? saith the Lord,.... They did not fear the Lord, and this is a reproof to them for the want of it, which is a reproof of their ignorance and folly; for the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, Proverbs 9:10, and where that is there is true wisdom; but, where it is not, there is nothing but ignorance and stupidity:

will ye not tremble at my presence? or "face"; his wrath and anger, justly resenting their carriage to him. The Targum is,

"from before my Word;''

the essential Word, his Son: or, "will ye not be in pain?" as a woman in travail; as Kimchi observes the word (b) signifies:

which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it. This is a very wonderful thing in nature, that the earth and sea, being spherical, and making one terraqueous globe, and the waters of the sea being higher than the earth, should be so bounded and restrained, by the power and providence of God, as not to overflow the earth, and that by means of the sand, which is penetrable, flexible, and movable; and yet this is set as a bound, and by the decree of God remains firm and stable, and that for ever, so that the sea cannot bear it down, go through it, or over it:

and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it; even when the sea is the most tumultuous and raging. This is an instance of the mighty power of God, and carries in it an argument and reason why he should be feared; and yet such was the stupidity of this people, that though they saw this with their eyes, the sea and the tossings of it, and the sand set as a bound to it, and an effectual one, and heard the roarings and ragings of the waves of it in vain; yet they feared not the Lord that did all this; and so showed themselves more stupid and disobedient than the sea and its waves, which obeyed their Maker, though destitute of sense and reason; see Job 26:10.

(b) "Significantissima impimis vox est" "quae significat ita angi ut parturiens", Schmidt.

Geneva Study Bible

Wesley's Notes
5:22 The sand - That need not make rocks for walls unto it, but can give a check to it by so small a matter as the sand.

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary
22. sand-Though made up of particles easily shifting about, I render it sufficient to curb the violence of the sea. Such is your monstrous perversity, that the raging, senseless sea sooner obeys Me, than ye do who profess to be intelligent [Calvin], (Job 26:10; 38:10, 11; Pr 8:29; Re 15:4).

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
5:19-31 Unhumbled hearts are ready to charge God with being unjust in their afflictions. But they may read their sin in their punishment. If men will inquire wherefore the Lord doeth hard things unto them, let them think of their sins. The restless waves obeyed the Divine decree, that they should not pass the sandy shores, which were as much a restraint as lofty mountains; but they burst all restraints of God's law, and were wholly gone into wickedness. Neither did they consider their interest. While the Lord, year after year, reserves to us the appointed weeks of harvest, men live on his bounty; yet they transgress against him. Sin deprives us of God's blessings; it makes the heaven as brass, and the earth as iron. Certainly the things of this world are not the best things; and we are not to think, that, because evil men prosper, God allows their practices. Though sentence against evil works is not executed speedily, it will be executed. Shall I not visit for these things? This speaks the certainty and the necessity of God's judgments. Let those who walk in bad ways consider that an end will come, and there will be bitterness in the latter end.

hondo
11-03-2012, 04:33 PM
I know where Thomas is. Did johnny/larry tell you where I'm from? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

JohnnyD
11-03-2012, 04:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

World English Bible

Me do ye not fear, an affirmation of Jehovah? From My presence are ye not pained? Who hath made sand the border of the sea, A limit age-during, and it passeth not over it, They shake themselves, and they are not able, Yea, sounded have its billows, and they pass not over. </div></div>
Duly noted as one of the finest posts in forum history.

cushioncrawler
11-03-2012, 05:12 PM
I googled DEVIL MADE SANDY and got zero.
I googled GOD MADE SANDY and got lots.

Anyhow, sand did stop Sandy.
mac.

LWW
11-03-2012, 05:17 PM
JohnnyD ... we have again proven hondo to be a liar since we are both here.

Solomon Grundy
11-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Hark oh JohnnyD..the spirit has moved me to provide these for you that you may heed the word.

27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
2 Kings 18:27
King James Version (KJV)

3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
Malachi 2:3
King James Version (KJV)

9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Psalm 137:9
King James Version (KJV)

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
Ezekiel 23:20
New International Version (NIV)

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!”
24 So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
Kings 2:23-24
New King James Version (NKJV)

1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord. 2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.
Deuteronomy 23:1

JohnnyD
11-03-2012, 05:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... we have again proven hondo to be a liar since we are both here. </div></div>
Again it has been revealed.

JohnnyD
11-03-2012, 05:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hark oh JohnnyD..the spirit has moved me to provide these for you that you may heed the word.

27 But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
King James Version (KJV)

3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
King James Version (KJV)

9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
King James Version (KJV)

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!”
24 So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord. 2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.
Deuteronomy 23:1 </div></div>
Solomon you are wise like your distant relative King Solomon.
Jesus loves you.

Solomon Grundy
11-03-2012, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... we have again proven hondo to be a liar since we are both here. </div></div>
Again it has been revealed. </div></div>

I can help you JohnnyD. I am just across the river in Jersey and I can get to Manhattan in 15 minutes. How about you meet me in Manhattan and we can go to a Bible class together so that you can prove that you are real and not a figment of Dub's multiple personality disorder. Think of it, you would have the opportunity to perhaps convert a heathen! Hallelujah! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

LWW
11-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Poor Bundy ... are you jealous that hondo is getting more attention.

Solomon Grundy
11-03-2012, 07:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor Bundy ... are you jealous that hondo is getting more attention. </div></div>

LMAO! You are just irked because you can't go to church with me and JohnnyD on account of biblical prohibitions on bastards. But there's always The Church of Satan, and that should suit you fine. After all it's based on your objectivist heroine Ayn Rand's philosophy.

Tell Johnny that my offer still stands. And he can pick whatever Church or denomination he likes. Why would you want to stand in the way of his bringing me to Jesus? After JohnnyD is as real as Mitt's BS! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
11-03-2012, 08:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hark oh JohnnyD..the spirit has moved me to provide these for you that you may heed the word.

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

Solomon, I do appreciate your efforts to educate johnny on scripture, but you and I know he does not read the posts.
johnny is a creation of larry wilson to spread vile hate about me on this forum and to blow larry's horn.
I don't read anything johnny /larry says about me.
I gave him a chance several weeks ago to prove that he was grounded in the Word but he failed miserably.

The travesty is that the so-called moderator allows larry/johnny
to trash every thread simply to attack me.
Notice that johnny will make no response to any serious query sent his way but simply repeats his mantra of hate.

I know you are not a Christian, Solomon, but I am, and it grieves that larry makes a mockery of
Christ with his hate. He is NOT a good man.

hondo
11-03-2012, 08:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... we have again proven hondo to be a liar since we are both here. </div></div>

Why, johnny, why do you shun our LORD?

hondo
11-03-2012, 08:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hark oh JohnnyD..the spirit has moved me to provide these for you that you may heed the word.

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

Solomon you are wise like your distant relative King Solomon.
Jesus loves you. </div></div>

Finally, johnny and I agree. As I told you when larry is in his johnny persona, he does not read.
For you to direct those scripture at him and for him to agree is beyond pure comedy gold. ROTFLMFAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
11-03-2012, 08:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor Bundy ... are you jealous that hondo is getting more attention. </div></div>

Why, larry, why are you and johnny never posting at the same time?
I guess after the mod, at your request I imagine, tossed Fats, he went back to sleep.
Surely the mod doesn't get paid for this???!!!!

hondo
11-03-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote Solomon:Tell Johnny that my offer still stands. And he can pick whatever Church or denomination he likes. Why would you want to stand in the way of his bringing me to Jesus?

Why would you or johnny object, wilson? Is that not the goal of "good Christians" like you and johnny to bring non-believers into the fold?
Or is it because johnny lives in Dayton and not NYC.

JohnnyD
11-03-2012, 09:56 PM
h your spouse tells you to calm down.As a teacher you should have never talked about your girl friends,drug use and booze on here.Then sending members requests for sex.You are disgusting and an embarrassment to all good teachers.

Gayle in MD
11-03-2012, 11:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... we have again proven hondo to be a liar since we are both here. </div></div>

I can help you JohnnyD. I am just across the river in Jersey and I can get to Manhattan in 15 minutes. How about you meet me in Manhattan and we can go to a Bible class together so that you can prove that you are real and not a figment of Dub's multiple personality disorder. Think of it, you would have the opportunity to perhaps convert a heathen! Hallelujah! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

</div></div>

BWA HA HA HA! Can I come too? I just want to take the pictures, lol.

Solomon Grundy
11-04-2012, 02:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">h your spouse tells you to calm down.As a teacher you should have never talked about your girl friends,drug use and booze on here.Then sending members requests for sex.You are disgusting and an embarrassment to all good teachers. </div></div>

JohmmyD yours are not the words of a righteous Christian. You'd do well to remember this:

John 8:7 - They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!"

James 1:26 - If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain.

Now repent of your wickedness and from now on make of yourself only an instrument of peace as befits a follower of the Nazarene.

cushioncrawler
11-04-2012, 02:35 AM
Now repent of your wickedness and from now on make of yourself only an instrument of peace as befits a follower of the Nazarene.

NOT FORGETTING THAT THERE WOZ NO PLACE CALLED NAZARETH AND THAT NAZARENE DID NOT REFER TO A PLACE.
MAC.

hondo
11-04-2012, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD ... we have again proven hondo to be a liar since we are both here. </div></div>

</div></div>

BWA HA HA HA! Can I come too? I just want to take the pictures, lol. </div></div>

Never happen, Gayle. johnny lives in Dayton, Ohio.

LWW
11-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Cheese?

JohnnyD
11-04-2012, 12:24 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LWW
11-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Well he has a finely practiced whinery going ...

JohnnyD
11-04-2012, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well he has a finely practiced whinery going ... </div></div>
Just as you predicted.The whine then the cross.
Beelzebub and tatsumi are very proud of him.The demon maid hilda shines her everlasting evil love upon his miserable soul.

LWW
11-04-2012, 02:35 PM
He is under the spell of the father of all lies ... he has confessed to being possessed and controlled by spirits.

We must pray for him JohnnyD ... we must hate the sin but love the sinner.

Perhaps we can find a snake handling church near the metropolis of Thomas, WV that has someone experienced in the casting out of demons.

hondo
11-04-2012, 04:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is under the spell of the father of all lies ... he has confessed to being possessed and controlled by spirits.

Perhaps we can find a snake handling church near the metropolis of Thomas, WV that has someone experienced in the casting out of demons. </div></div>

Thomas is in the mountains near Snowshoe Ski Resort. Lots of mountain men in Thomas.Come visit. Those boys'll show you Deliverance wasn't made up. You might enjoy it.
Tell em Hondo recommended you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Wife and I picked up a mountain boy near Thomas on our way to Snowshoe Resort years ago. Barefooted. He got off halfway up the mountain and leaped into the woods like it was nothing.
Damnest thing we ever saw. Those folks are a whole different type up there, wilson.
Don't want to mess with those boys, no way.
I imagine they would offend your genteel ways.

hondo
11-04-2012, 04:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is under the spell of the father of all lies ... he has confessed to being possessed and controlled by spirits.

Perhaps we can find a snake handling church near the metropolis of Thomas, WV that has someone experienced in the casting out of demons. </div></div>

Haven't heard of any snake handlers in Tucker County.
Most are in Kentucky and areas in West Virginia bordering Kentucky.
Didn't you say you were from Kentucky originally? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
11-04-2012, 04:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is under the spell of the father of all lies ... he has confessed to being possessed and controlled by spirits.

Thomas is in the mountains near Snowshoe Ski Resort. Lots of mountain men in Thomas.Come visit. Those boys'll show you Deliverance wasn't made up. You might enjoy it.
Wife and I picked up a mountain boy near Thomas on our way to Snowshoe Resort years ago. Barefooted. He got off halfway up the mountain and leaped into the woods like it was nothing.
Damnest thing we ever saw. Those folks are a whole different type up there, wilson.
I imagine they would offend your genteel ways. </div></div>

It seems your experiences with "DELIVERANCE" scenes spans from San Francisco to the hills?

LWW
11-04-2012, 04:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is under the spell of the father of all lies ... he has confessed to being possessed and controlled by spirits.

Haven't heard of any snake handlers in Tucker County.
Most are in Kentucky and areas in West Virginia bordering Kentucky.
Didn't you say you were from Kentucky originally? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

There are snake handlers and exorcists all through Appalachia, I suggest you seek one out.

hondo
11-04-2012, 05:19 PM
You've made it pretty clear what kind of snakes you handle, wilson. Not interested. Sorry.

JohnnyD
11-04-2012, 06:18 PM

I imagine they would offend your genteel ways. </div></div>
So you picked up a mountain "boy"!He ran for his life from you and made it!The statute of limitations is still on going for felony kidnapping.I can only hope this young boy was not permanently damaged by you.

LWW
11-05-2012, 04:47 AM
He possibly fled barefoot after receiving the same proposition that you did.

I wonder how young this boy was?

hondo
11-05-2012, 06:55 AM
At least my wife and I drive within speed limits that the law allows, larry wilson.
This allows us to be able to slow down enough to pick up hitchikers and avoid other cars if you get my drift.

Listen, wilson, as you know I can dish it out as good as get it,
and I no longer go off the deep end as you do.
Plus, I no longer enjoy playing your games.

I clearly said my wife and I picked up somebody walking.
You and your other voice make everything into something homo-sexual. I can guess why but that's your problem, not mine.

Drop that crap and put your voices in your head ( johnny d.) to rest and we can talk about the issues.

LWW
11-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Well ... at least you weren't driving drunk, again.

hondo
11-05-2012, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well ... at least you weren't driving drunk, again. </div></div>

Thanks. Plus, I was driving within the speed and avoiding two ladies. Something to be said for that. Right, larry wilson?

LWW
11-05-2012, 02:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well ... at least you weren't driving drunk, again. </div></div>

Thanks. Plus, I was driving within the speed and avoiding two ladies. Something to be said for that. Right, larry wilson? </div></div>

I would assume all drivers should be driving sober, within the speed limit and avoiding accidents.

We have a judicial system, as i'm sure you are aware, to handle those who do not abide by the laws of the individual states.

eg8r
11-05-2012, 02:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would assume all drivers should be driving sober, within the speed limit and avoiding accidents.</div></div>Was he drunk? If he was then his defense is like saying Sandusky would have been an OK guy if the little boys had consented. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

LWW
11-05-2012, 03:35 PM
In which instance.

hondo
11-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Yeah, eg, years ago I got a DUI .I was deeply ashamed that that happened and do not drink and drive now.
Your buddy digs up anything that he can use against his perceived enemies, no matter how long ago , to use against them.
Ask him about the accident in Dayton in which two ladies were killed by some guy named larry wilson and his buddy who were traveling over 100 MPH.
This wilson hired a lawyer who found a technicality in the arrest and got them off.
Probably not our boy but he is obsessed with fast cars.
I know, eg, you're not interested but you sure jumped on his attack on me.
I've tried to let this go, but it has been nothing but personal attacks on me by him and he even dug up johnny d again to spew his hate all over the threads so I guess anything goes, sadly.

JohnnyD
11-05-2012, 05:19 PM
STOLEN VALOR ACT

JohnnyD
11-05-2012, 05:33 PM
This has no comparison to what you are doing by picking up children in a school zone and them running half naked away from you.
Repent forever sinner.

hondo
11-05-2012, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This has no comparison to what you are doing by picking up children in a school zone and them running half naked away from you.
Repent forever sinner. </div></div>

I CAN locate you and I will sue you. Believe it!

JohnnyD
11-05-2012, 06:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This has no comparison to what you are doing by picking up children in a school zone and them running half naked away from you.

I CAN locate you and I will sue you. Believe it! </div></div>
Worry about yourself.

hondo
11-05-2012, 09:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This has no comparison to what you are doing by picking up children in a school zone and them running half naked away from you.

I CAN locate you and I will sue you. Believe it! </div></div>
Worry about yourself. </div></div>

You keep making comments like the above one and I will own everything you have. What you have claimed is clearly defamation of character and bears no resemblence to any post I made.
I knew you were ignorant but I never dreamed you were this ignorant.
If you were a real man and not some little coward hiding behind
a keyboard we could settle this like real men but I don't have that option.
You have crossed a line here, fellow.
I said my wife and i picked up a guy and gave him a ride halfway up the mountain and he got out.
You posted this:

[quote=JohnnyD]"This has no comparison to what you are doing by picking up children in a school zone and them running half naked away from you.
Repent forever sinner."

I would be curious as to how you would explain this in a court of law.You are flatout calling me a sexual predator of young children.
I'm going to talk to my lawyer tomorrow. We'll see if I have a case.

JohnnyD
11-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Get a life.
Stop stalking me.

Stretch
11-06-2012, 01:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a life.
Stop stalking me. </div></div>

You have 2,225 posts. All of them to, at, or about Hondo. That's either stalking, or a very unnatural obsession with words on a screen, Who needs a life? St.

LWW
11-06-2012, 06:04 AM
Hondo plays the "I'LL SUE YOU!" card again.

LWW
11-06-2012, 06:07 AM
I didn't dig up anything ... you have posted, to the point of bragging, this and other things about yourself.

hondo
11-06-2012, 11:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a life.

You have 2,225 posts. All of them to, at, or about Hondo. That's either stalking, or a very unnatural obsession with words on a screen, Who needs a life? St. </div></div>

Thank you, Stretch. This poster needs to go.

LWW
11-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Why do you hate free speech?

JohnnyD
11-06-2012, 01:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a life.

You have 2,225 posts. All of them to, at, or about Hondo. That's either stalking, or a very unnatural obsession with words on a screen, Who needs a life? St. </div></div>

Thank you, Stretch. This poster needs to go. </div></div>
Yes,YOU do need to go.
Hoist thy own pitard,vagabond.

STOLEN VALOR ACT

LWW
11-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Be careful JohnnyD.

I here someone has invested $1.98 to keep the firm of Dewey, Gypum and Howe on retainer.

JohnnyD
11-06-2012, 01:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be careful JohnnyD.

I here someone has invested $1.98 to keep the firm of Dewey, Gypum and Howe on retainer. </div></div>
The truth is there for everyone.The truth was told.The truth will set him free.It is the truth he fears.
The truth will set him free.

LWW
11-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Well ... he has also told me that he hangs around a joint where the locals gather and talk about how much GDN's are hated, about how he voted for Bobby Byrd, about his jail time, about his drug and alcohol issues and how he avoided paying taxes.

Come to think of it ... he has all the qualifications to be a congressional demokrook.

Solomon Grundy
11-06-2012, 03:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you hate free speech? </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>LMAO! You freaking hypocrite, you tried to get me booted in order to suppress my free speech but you failed, and you will always fail. Sit down and enjoy another hot cup of fail, wuzz. </span>

http://cdn-sr3.saintsrow.com/profile/avatar/guy-fawkes.jpg

JohnnyD
03-09-2013, 07:59 AM
h your spouse tells you to calm down.As a teacher you should have never talked about your girl friends,drug use and booze on here.Then sending members requests for sex.You are disgusting and an embarrassment to all good teachers.

Why hondu?
The local VFW has been waiting for two years now for an answer.
Why did you lie?
You did fool a couple here at first but now they are aware how you are.
Pick up any boys hitchhiking lately?
Prayers are being asked from all members for you.
The Lord loves you.
You cannot hide from the truth forever.
The truth will set you free.
We continue to pray over you.