PDA

View Full Version : Roger Ailes Wanted To Help Bush Administration

Qtec
11-02-2012, 06:45 AM
Is there anyone here who is so stupid as to deny Fox News is an arm of the Republican Party?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For all those who suspect Roger Ailes and Fox News work on behalf of Republicans even more than we know, our suspicions were just confirmed by a hand-written note in which Ailes offered his "off the record" help to then-Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

The note, which was obtained by Gawker in a Freedom of Information Act request, reads:

Madam Secretary:

Great first month. You handled hearing beautifully. <span style='font-size: 23pt'>If I can be of help off the recordójust call.</span>

Warm Regards,

Roger
</div></div>

All you need to know about Fox. fake news (http://updates.gawker.com/post/34763014087/roger-ailes-offered-bush-administration-off-the-record?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow)

Why the RW hate Media Matters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REPORT: 30+ Fox News Hosts And Contributors Who Are Campaigning For Republicans

Fox News hosts and contributors have campaigned for Republican candidates and organizations from coast to coast this election cycle.

According to a Media Matters review,<span style='font-size: 23pt'> at least 32 Fox News figures have backed Republican efforts in more than 300 instances during the 2011-2012 election cycle. The Fox News personalities have campaigned for Republicans nationally and in more than 40 states. </span> </div></div>

LINK (http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/01/report-30-fox-news-hosts-and-contributors-who-a/191014)

Q

Gayle in MD
11-02-2012, 07:11 AM
Sadly, truth is not the goal of Repiglican Supporters.

They are by and large just as corrupt, greedy, and without conscience, as the current Repiglican Party, and their repulsive media coalition of their own hate mongering pigs.

I don't associate with Repiglicans anymore, at all. Even it they are related to me, I refuse to have anything at all to do with any of them.

I believe, at this time, it is past time for people of any conscience and intelligence, to take a firm stand against those who vote for Repigicans. We cannot afford to pretend that they are not a threat to everyone's halth, safety, and the future of our children and the world.

Sounds harsh, I know, but when one spends the amount of time I have spent since having cancer, studying the impacts of pollution, and filthy food, corrupt medical and insurance practices, all of it against our collective health, and safety, and understands the real causes of most cancer, learning disabilities, and increased food contamination, and then maps out those who are responsible for throwing roadblocks up to promote and protect the offendering pigs who are contributing and causing sickness, environmental threats and human suffering, I beileve that it's long past time to take a stand against those low information Americans who continue to vote against the best interests of the world.

First thing I ask when they bring up politics, is, "Do you watch Fox News?"

If they say yes, I actually enjoy teling them regardless of who they are, "Sorry, I don't associate with people who watch Fox news."

Roger Ailes is a pig.

G.