PDA

View Full Version : Mexican dossier on Myth's crimes reveals...

Soflasnapper
11-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Personally, I cannot say this is true. But if the dossier and these documents and photographs exist, either it is (mainly) true, or someone went to considerable lengths to phony up this evidentiary trail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Romney Leaks: Drugs, Blood Diamonds and a Cuban Mistress
FBI, CIA and Foreign Intelligence Agencies “Leak” Romney Files

Vote for Romney or Else!!!
by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

It started with a photograph. Mitt Romney in Cuba with a woman named “Maria XXXXX,” Cuban mother, Russian father. The year, 1999, a flight to Vera Cruz, then on to Havana.

The source, a top level FBI official managing counter-narcotics in Mexico, along with L3 Communications, gained access to the Romney file held by Mexican intelligence.

Romney, spying for Cuba and Russia, Romney running terrorism in Africa, this is what the FBI, CIA and the files state. Documents outline several meetings between Romney and Castro.

Nothing here is new to anyone but the public. The media had been approached to run this story.

ABC has it and is sitting on it, the US government has all the documents, only the public has been kept in the dark, kept from one of the larger coverups in the past couple of years.

We have so many, one can’t use the term “major” without risk of overstatement.

The story begins at Harvard and ends in South Africa, drug money, blood diamonds, spying for Cuba and Russia, a story offered to ABC News, a story documented to Sheldon Adelson, the Koch Brothers and Harold Simmons, warning them, a warning they chose to ignore. They were told they were supporting an organized crime figure, told by unimpeachable sources.

Video Largely Confirmed by FBI and CIA</div></div>

Here for the rest (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/01/romney-leaks-drugs-blood-diamonds-and-a-cuban-mistress/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good News for Romney

Welcome to the real world of American politics

What is particularly good news for the Romney camp is that this information has been in the hands of GOP officials, major news agencies, several US Attorney’s and the intelligence agencies of over a dozen countries for just under two years.

Most top GOP donors were sent copies. None, when questioned as to why they still donated money seemed to care. One from Montana was quoted as saying, “As long as he is a Republican, we don’t care if he is a drug dealer or damned ‘Ruskie’ spy.”

Documents contain names of undercover agents, witnesses, those who put their lives at risk to keep drugs out of the US. Redaction is going on and we will publish what we can.

NAFTA makes much more sense to me now, why the border has been kept open through several presidencies, how we lost much of the nation and our government to drug cash.

Similarly, our policies in Africa now make sense, the terrorism spreading across the continent, and even Webster Tarpley’s statements about the Mormon Mafia that runs the CIA and FBI.

Our associates in South Africa said that those financing terrorism with blood diamonds, those buying everything in sight, are all Mormon, with support of the Heritage Foundation and key Washington law firms.

We have all the names. What we have stumbled on is a systematic effort to destabilize all of Africa and return it to colonialism. </div></div>

Gayle in MD
11-02-2012, 11:13 AM
I've known some Mormons in my time.

This fits everything I know about them exactly.

"The love of money is the root of all evil."

G.

LWW
11-02-2012, 11:22 AM
I love the sound of leftist fear!

Soflasnapper
11-02-2012, 02:32 PM
If the left had their own Fox, willing to slip to their depths, this would be widely mentioned. It doesn't, and it hasn't.

Similarly, and on the same website, you'll find two OTHER stories (far less explosive than this one), but both of which would have been subject to lengthy left-side diatribes, had they been more publicized.

1) Romney's 'deferment' was either illegal, not in effect, or something that Mormons got uniquely among religions that took missions to proselytize. (Usually missionary work didn't qualify for an exemption, unless the person in question was an actual minister. LDS has no actual ministers, but just lay leaders, Robme's claim to the contrary about himself notwithstanding.)

2) Robme's Israel fund raising involved taking money from non-citizens, a felony.

Gayle in MD
11-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Excellent post, Sofla.

LWW
11-03-2012, 12:09 AM
Are you actually claiming then that MSLSD sn't a hyper-partisan source for pure moonbattery?

As of 23 October, Chris Matthews was still blaming Benghazi on the youtube vdeo.

Solomon Grundy
11-03-2012, 12:37 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #000099">As a Democrat I am moved by the right wing's belief that the lives of Republican diplomats are less valuable than those of Democrat diplomats.
</span></span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/395081_10151108479140885_1834700902_n.jpg

Soflasnapper
11-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Are you actually claiming then that MSLSD sn't a hyper-partisan source for pure moonbattery?

As of 23 October, Chris Matthews was still blaming Benghazi on the youtube vdeo.

Is David Petraeus now a hyper-partisan moonbat, in your opinion? He's the one who briefed Congress as to that bit of intelligence gathered by US Agency personnel on the scene from the attackers. Fox had little Mr. Doocey, Steve's son, make this report (very briefly) just so they could say at the end 'we DID report that fact.'

It turned out it wasn't either/or, but this and that, both. Most perplexing to some limited minds.

I like the MSNBC hosts, but they are restricted to 'controlled opposition' positions. See Bob Somerby's regularly scheduled takedowns of the hackishness of Lawrence O'Donnell, Chris Mathews, and Saint Rachel Maddow, at his DailyHowler.blogspot.com website. He's been onto Matthews for decades, since his vile behavior in the Clinton and Gore matters.

hondo
11-03-2012, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've known some Mormons in my time.

This fits everything I know about them exactly.

"The love of money is the root of all evil."

G. </div></div>

I've known some non-believers who also felt this way.
You cannot say all Mormons are like Robme.
Dear Gayle, we need to avoid the nasty generalizations that typify larry wilson and lotter and Sev.

Gayle in MD
11-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Dear Hondo,
You know I'd do anything for you my friend, but nothing will ever change the fact that I believe that organized religion does far more harm, than good.

Those Mormons are NUTS!

Must be the inter-marriages all of those years, the incest or something, you know, like the Taliban?

Very Secretive bunch of people, the Mormons.

What are they hiding?

I put them on the same level with the Scientologists. Sickos!

G.

LWW
11-04-2012, 06:32 AM
So you are clinging to the youtube video lie?

How pathetic.

Soflasnapper
11-04-2012, 10:47 AM
You continue to claim there was no such evidence that was gathered contemporaneously in the field, even though it has now been revealed that there was? So much that Fox even briefly mentioned it? With Republicans in Congress stating that is what they heard from Petraeus in sworn testimony before them?

Who's clinging to false information? You and the dim-bulb but fulsomely outraged right.