PDA

View Full Version : Joseph Robinette Biden confesses!

LWW
11-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Biden: "There's Never Been A Day In The Last Four Years I've Been Proud To Be His Vice President, Not One Single Day, Not One Single Day."

JUMPING BUTTERBALLS ... HE CAN TELL THE TRUTH! (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-theres-never-been-day-last-four-years-ive-been-proud-be-his-vice-president_660130.html)

Soflasnapper
11-02-2012, 05:12 PM
So, did he mean 'proudER' or ' ... never been a day [...] I've not been proud...'?

Joe's a little mixed up in his language at times, God love him.

But I agree it is important to parse which mistake he made.

llotter
11-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Since Biden is a pathetic idiot, it is unwise to search for any meaning in whatever he says.

LWW
11-02-2012, 07:04 PM
A textbook example of. freudian slip.

Only a fool believes Biden was selected due to his qualifications and compatibility with Obama, and only a fool believes that Biden accepted for any reason other than another shot at the presidency.

Soflasnapper
11-03-2012, 09:44 AM
I don't know about compatibility, but likely that was a factor. But mainly it was Biden's lengthy foreign policy experience that was thought important, given Obama's lack of that. A shored up area for that ticket that Romney finds unimportant in his own.

Biden turns 70 in a few weeks, and would be 74 at the end of the next presidential term, whether Obama is re-elected, or Romney wins.

Although McCain was older than that (older than dirt) when he ran the last time, I don't see another septuagenarian seeking the presidency. I see his final office as SecState.

LWW
11-03-2012, 01:23 PM
What extensive foreign policy experience was that?

Soflasnapper
11-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Look it up. I've already posted it. Decades of high level experience, starting with chairing and being the ranking member when not chairing the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and personally knowing and having negotiated with foreign leaders.

LWW
11-03-2012, 06:09 PM
What was he negotiating, and under what authority?

Soflasnapper
11-03-2012, 06:12 PM
I think I said, look it up, I already posted it.