PDA

View Full Version : Mormonism is not a cult? Really?

Solomon Grundy
11-03-2012, 06:02 PM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #CC0000">BEHIND THE VEIL: Never-Before-Seen Footage of Secret Mormon Temple Rituals</span></span>

http://youtu.be/6udew9axmdM

Sid_Vicious
11-03-2012, 08:51 PM
I am tellin' you...the Christian right has just about pissed off God and Christ here with supporting Romney unless...Christianity has alway been fake.

Think about. Romney insistently lies several times a day. Where does that get justified in any version of any Christian Bible?

Romney is two things to simply put it. One, he is not a real Christian. 2. He is not a real Christian.

Did I say that twice by mistake? Every young person considering going Christian and being beborn should look at these blatent lies by the right. sid

Gayle in MD
11-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Brain washing kids, indoctrinating them into a boatload of BS, is one hellova form of child abuse, IMO, regardless of which fantasy story from which religion.

Organized religion has NOTHING to do with anything that is psychologically positive for the soul.

It's all a scam, again, for money and power.

Qtec
11-04-2012, 02:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, Romney’s lying – most recently revealed in his false claim about General Motors and Chrysler shifting U.S. auto jobs to China – appears connected to something deeper in his personality, psyche or life experience.

One theory is that Romney is consumed by a blind ambition, obsessed with claiming the office of President that was denied his father because he was too honest while his Republican rival, Richard Nixon, was anything but. Another possibility is that Romney has surrendered whatever ethics he had to the longstanding Republican political strategy of winning at all cost, ironically a playbook inherited from Nixon. [See Robert Parry’s America’s Stolen Narrative.]

A third possible explanation is tied to Romney’s Mormon religion which was founded in the 19th Century by a notorious conman, Joseph Smith Jr., who as a youth used a “seer stone” to advise people where to hunt for buried treasure. He later expanded on his supposed visions to start his own religion, Mormonism.

Smith, aided by a few collaborators, created the Book of Mormon which Smith claimed was delivered to him in 1827 by an angel Moroni via golden plates buried in upstate New York. Smith supposedly translated the plates, which told a truly unbelievable tale about ancient Israelites coming to the Americas. Smith’s golden plates, which supposedly contained a form of Egyptian writing that he alone could translate, then conveniently disappeared, making it impossible to verify Smith’s fantastical story, at least from the alleged text on the plates.

Archaeologists and scientists have since noted that the Book of Mormon is full of assertions about animals, plants, architecture and technologies that didn’t exist in the Americas prior to the European arrival. Scholars note, too, that there are no linguistic or DNA links between Native Americans and people of the ancient Near East.

Still, after the Book of Mormon was published, Smith was on a roll, drawing converts from a U.S. population caught up in the religious fervor of the so-called Second Great Awakening. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Smith then went a step further, pretending to translate some actual Egyptian hieroglyphics from old papyri. Smith claimed the papyri represented the writings of Israelite patriarch Abraham himself. The “translation” became the Book of Abraham.

Decades later, however, that bogus claim collapsed when scholars became more proficient at translating hieroglyphics and revealed Smith’s papyri to be nothing more than routine Egyptian funeral instructions.</span> </div></div>

the source of Romney's lying (http://thedailybanter.com/2012/11/the-source-of-romneys-lying/)

The guy was a fraud and a fake. This is a fact that Mormoms refuse to accept, despite all the evidence.
Do not be surprised if Mitt takes an Air Craft carrier to Iran saying, "Nothing can touch us! I have my magic underpants on."

Q

Q

Soflasnapper
11-04-2012, 10:57 AM
To be fair, the non-Mormon George W told Pat Robertson that there would be no US casualties in Iraq, because that was what God had told him, when He told him to righteously smite Saddam.

He told another world figure that God had also told him to righteously smite other countries as well, and again to be fair, no indication God told him we'd escape casualties in that one.

hondo
11-04-2012, 01:02 PM
Salt Lake City newspaper endorsed obama.

Soflasnapper
11-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Which is roughly equivalent to the NAACP endorsing Mitt.

(Note to mouthbreathers on the forum: I did not say they did that.)

hondo
11-04-2012, 04:49 PM
My youngest son lives with a little beauty from Kentucky who is a Mormon. She seems brainwashed all right. By my son. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
She actually attended the Sunday School class I teach this morning.
BTW, we prayed for larry wilson today. I told the class that a demon named johnny d. was possessing him. I thought about trying to find a priest to perform an exorcism on him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
I COMMAND YOU, johnny D., LEAVE HIS BODY!

Oh, and my son's girl is voting for Obama. How about that?

Solomon Grundy
11-04-2012, 05:01 PM
I wonder if JohnnyD gets his freak on with Mrs. LWW when LWW is not the main personality in charge? Does that even count as adultery? Ahh the joys and sorrows of multiple personality disorder! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
11-04-2012, 05:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if JohnnyD gets his freak on with Mrs. LWW when LWW is not the main personality in charge? Does that even count as adultery? Ahh the joys and sorrows of multiple personality disorder! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Why, Solomon! johnny is a devout Christian! Can't you tell by the way he spews all that hate at me, wouldn't accept my repentance, and had ZERO knowledge of the New Covenant?

Solomon Grundy
11-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Johnny would have a sh*t fit if he finds out about Gaylord The Fabulous (another one of Dub's personalities).

LWW
11-05-2012, 04:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My youngest son lives with a little beauty from Kentucky who is a Mormon. She seems brainwashed all right. By my son. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
BTW, we prayed for larry wilson today. I told the class that a demon named johnny d. was possessing him. I thought about trying to find a priest to perform an exorcism on him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Oh, and my son's girl is voting for Obama. How about that? </div></div>

Did you tell them about you picking up mountain boys?

hondo
11-05-2012, 06:45 AM
My WIFE and I picked up a hitchhiker. I don't imagine you would ever do that, larry wilson.
From whaT I've read on the Net you drive too fast to stop for hitchhikers.

Gayle in MD
11-05-2012, 07:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, Romney’s lying – most recently revealed in his false claim about General Motors and Chrysler shifting U.S. auto jobs to China – appears connected to something deeper in his personality, psyche or life experience.

One theory is that Romney is consumed by a blind ambition, obsessed with claiming the office of President that was denied his father because he was too honest while his Republican rival, Richard Nixon, was anything but. Another possibility is that Romney has surrendered whatever ethics he had to the longstanding Republican political strategy of winning at all cost, ironically a playbook inherited from Nixon. [See Robert Parry’s America’s Stolen Narrative.]

A third possible explanation is tied to Romney’s Mormon religion which was founded in the 19th Century by a notorious conman, Joseph Smith Jr., who as a youth used a “seer stone” to advise people where to hunt for buried treasure. He later expanded on his supposed visions to start his own religion, Mormonism.

Smith, aided by a few collaborators, created the Book of Mormon which Smith claimed was delivered to him in 1827 by an angel Moroni via golden plates buried in upstate New York. Smith supposedly translated the plates, which told a truly unbelievable tale about ancient Israelites coming to the Americas. Smith’s golden plates, which supposedly contained a form of Egyptian writing that he alone could translate, then conveniently disappeared, making it impossible to verify Smith’s fantastical story, at least from the alleged text on the plates.

Archaeologists and scientists have since noted that the Book of Mormon is full of assertions about animals, plants, architecture and technologies that didn’t exist in the Americas prior to the European arrival. Scholars note, too, that there are no linguistic or DNA links between Native Americans and people of the ancient Near East.

Still, after the Book of Mormon was published, Smith was on a roll, drawing converts from a U.S. population caught up in the religious fervor of the so-called Second Great Awakening. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Smith then went a step further, pretending to translate some actual Egyptian hieroglyphics from old papyri. Smith claimed the papyri represented the writings of Israelite patriarch Abraham himself. The “translation” became the Book of Abraham.

Decades later, however, that bogus claim collapsed when scholars became more proficient at translating hieroglyphics and revealed Smith’s papyri to be nothing more than routine Egyptian funeral instructions.</span> </div></div>

the source of Romney's lying (http://thedailybanter.com/2012/11/the-source-of-romneys-lying/)

The guy was a fraud and a fake. This is a fact that Mormoms refuse to accept, despite all the evidence.
Do not be surprised if Mitt takes an Air Craft carrier to Iran saying, "Nothing can touch us! I have my magic underpants on."

Q

Q </div></div>

Absolutely.

Additionally, I watched "The Mormon Candidate" last night. Have yu seen it? It was on Current cable network, and in it Mitesy's cousin was interviewed. The facts that came out about the cultist, secretive Mormon religion gave me chills.

They have their own secret group of agents, that stalk members who leave the Church of LDS, and destroy the lives of those who leave.

They demand that if you have a family member, who leaves the church, that you denoucne them, and cut off all ties with them.

None other than Mitways's cousin, was interviewed, and told about what the Mormon Church had done to his life, since he left.

There were others, as well, regular people who told storied of horrible stalking, and destroying families, pulling them apart.

As far as I'm concerned, Mormonism is NOT Christianity, it is a cult, and there is a lot of suggestion that it is part of The Masons.

The more I read about Mormonism, the more Mitsey's behavior makes sense, and worries me as well.

G.

Gayle in MD
11-05-2012, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My youngest son lives with a little beauty from Kentucky who is a Mormon. She seems brainwashed all right. By my son. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Dear friend, I am against organized religion. As far as I am concerned, they are all scams. They are nothing but money mongering hucksters.

That's my personal view. Mormonism, IMPO, is a cult.

"The Mormon Candidte" documentary, confirmed everything I already thought and feared about not only Mitt the Liar and crook, but about Mormonism, as well.

At the same time, I have nothing but the best wishes for you and yours.

Love,
Gayle

Qtec
11-05-2012, 08:24 AM
Have you seen THIS? Mitt Romney speaking about Mormon faith (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxMD02zU9SE&feature=youtu.be)

Mittens gets annoyed. Such anger!

LOL

Q...The REAL Mitt Romney!........Mitt Romney speaking about Mormon theology...bat shit crazy!

Gayle in MD
11-05-2012, 08:40 AM
He is one sicko!!

Check this out, former Mormons speaking out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVSjz1sNPRk

G.

Gayle in MD
11-05-2012, 08:54 AM

Check this out Hondo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVSjz1sNPRk

LWW
11-05-2012, 08:57 AM
What about Obama talking about hs muslim faith?

Solomon Grundy
11-05-2012, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about Obama talking about hs muslim faith? </div></div>

What about it? Please provide proof of Obama claiming to be a Muslim or talking about his "muslim faith". Oh what's that? You can't? Yeah, I thought so. The fact is that this is just another lie from your GOP republican teabagger bag o' bullsh*t. Just like the whole birther thing. You know it, I know it, and everyone (whether they care to admit it or not) knows it. Romney is the perfect candidate for you. After all, Romney, like you and your teabagging buds, is absolutely incapable of telling the truth and absolutely full of sh*t.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslimfaith.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_barack_obama_muslim.htm

http://www.rottenecards.com/ecards/Rottenecards_53176992_wf878y546p.png

hondo
11-05-2012, 02:46 PM
I've seen it. They found a clip that they have cut and edited so that all he says is, " I am a Muslim."

LWW
11-05-2012, 02:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've seen it. They found a clip that they have cut and edited so that all he says is, " I am a Muslim." </div></div>

That's nt what he said.

LWW
11-05-2012, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about Obama talking about hs muslim faith? </div></div>

What about it? Please provide proof of Obama claiming to be a Muslim or talking about his "muslim faith". Oh what's that? You can't? Yeah, I thought so. The fact is that this is just another lie from your GOP republican teabagger bag o' bullsh*t. Just like the whole birther thing. You know it, I know it, and everyone (whether they care to admit it or not) knows it. Romney is the perfect candidate for you. After all, Romney, like you and your teabagging buds, is absolutely incapable of telling the truth and absolutely full of sh*t.

</div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;CLICK HERE BUNDY, THIS S A LINK&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://youtu.be/bMUgNg7aD8M)

It's a shame Gyorgy threw him a lifeline ... the nation might have been spared the last four years.

It's amazing what the buffoon says when the TOTUS isn't around.

Solomon Grundy
11-05-2012, 04:38 PM
I got something you can click on right *here* pal. I'm not interested in any of your right wing bullsh*t propaganda games so go suck a bag of ...well, you know what, Gaylord.

Soflasnapper
11-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Actually, even as misinterpreted, Obama never talked about 'his muslim faith.'

He mentioned that McCain hadn't talked about 'my muslim faith.'

Ditto for Obama. Didn't mention it.

Reminds me of the 'confession' of the boys in 'My Cousin Vinnie.'

"**I** killed that man???" stated incredulously, was interpreted "I killed that man!!!" as a confession. Wrongly, as we find out in the course of the movie, although it certainly was a word for word quotation.