PDA

View Full Version : Romney’s Final Pitch On SNL

Qtec
11-04-2012, 01:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“If there’s anything people should know about Mitt Romney at this point, it’s that nothing I’ve said in the past should be any indication of my positions in the future. Okay?” </div></div>

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anchor Seth Meyers then brought up Romney’s previous statement that he would cut funding to the Federal Emergency Management Administration, to which Sudeikis replied,

"In my defense, that was a comment I made during a Republican primary debate. That’s like judging a person’s behavior while they are pledging a fraternity. you can’t hold a man — or a woman — to what he — or she — said at a Republican primary debate. <u>I want to make it clear: When I said we should get rid of FEMA, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>it was sunny</span>.</u>" </div></div>

HaHaHa

LOL (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/romneys-final-pitch-on-snl-nothing-ive-said-in-past-should-be-any-indication-of-my-positions-in-future/)
Q

Soflasnapper
11-04-2012, 11:16 AM
“If there’s anything people should know about Mitt Romney at this point, it’s that nothing I’ve said in the past should be any indication of my positions in the future. Okay?”

Once again comedy reveals great truths.

Qtec
11-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Exactly. This is why the RW hates Stewart, Colbert and all the other comedians who turn their absurdity in laughs. Lets face it, its easy to do. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

get this, Michelle Bachmann is an independent!!!!!!!!!

You can't make this stuff up!

link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/02/michele-bachmann-ad-independent-voice_n_2068150.html)

She claims she never had a gaffe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really!

no gaffe, just nuts. (Bachmann on Hardball )
Q

Gayle in MD
11-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Loved the skit about the Christie/Bloomberg interpreter's sign language for the deaf!

OMG! I was howling! Too funny!