PDA

View Full Version : GOP Election Fraud Alert!

Solomon Grundy
11-06-2012, 01:08 PM
<span style="color: #FF6666"><span style='font-size: 17pt'><span style='font-family: Verdana'>ALERT: 2012 Voting Machines Caught Altering Votes TODAY</span></span></span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style='font-family: Verdana'>
See this video</span></span>: http://youtu.be/QdpGd74DrBM

<span style="color: #000099"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>
<span style='font-family: Verdana'>IF YOU SUSPECT ELECTION FRAUD document it with your cell phone camera and then report it to the FBI: directly to the Civil Rights Division’s Voting Section in Washington at 1-800-253-3931 or (202) 307-2767.</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #CC0000"><span style='font-family: Verdana'>
Don't let GOP scumbags steal your vote!</span></span></span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

LWW
11-06-2012, 01:21 PM
The machine was found to be faulty and removed.

Next non issue?

Solomon Grundy
11-06-2012, 03:06 PM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Was this a mere coincidence or widely distributed “malfunctioning” voting machines? BTW, the machine in the video is from the same company that installed the last minute "experimental" software patches on the machines in Ohio.

If the machine was merely miscalibrated all of the touch targets would have been out of alignment. According to the man who posted the video all the other buttons worked fine, but every time he tried to check Barack Obama, Mitt Romney was high lighted instead.

I guess it's no big deal to you cause in this instance the "malfunction" would favor your candidate. Of course if it had favored Obama you'd be screaming and crying fraud like the little hypocrite bitch that you are. Thank you once again proving what an un-patriotic, un-American turd you are.</span>
<span style='font-size: 23pt'><span style="color: #CC0000">
<span style='font-family: Verdana'>ONCE AGAIN TO ALL DEMOCRATS: BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ELECTION FRAUD, DOCUMENT IT WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE CAMERA AND NOTIFY THE FBI AT THE NUMBER I GAVE IN THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD. DON'T LET GOP SCUMBAGS STEAL YOUR VOTE!!

</span></span></span>

LWW
11-06-2012, 03:20 PM
No matter how low the bar is set, you always get beneath it.

If one wanted to "STEAL" an electronic election ... which is admittedly possible, and brought to us by demokrook voters who were admittedly too stupid to figure out a per ballot ... you do it by tampering with the totals and not by refusing to accept a vote.

That is, unless your argument s that this guy is te only Obama voter out there who can read.

Hmmmm ... you may have a point. Might I suggest a fedora?

Solomon Grundy
11-06-2012, 03:59 PM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I suggest you make plans to kill yourself after the results are in. It's going to suck for you to finally realize that our republic is a representative democracy.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Soflasnapper
11-06-2012, 04:11 PM
If one wanted to "STEAL" an electronic election ... ... you do it by tampering with the totals and not by refusing to accept a vote.

What low level thinking that is.

You do it all. The more you suppress on the front end, the less you have to do at the back end, and the less suspicious the last ditch switch has to be.

Clearly.

Grapenut
11-06-2012, 07:00 PM
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad77/mdmeeks1010/dead-men-vote-democratic-vik-battaile-republican-lincoln-politics-1346927960.jpg

LWW
11-06-2012, 07:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If one wanted to "STEAL" an electronic election ... ... you do it by tampering with the totals and not by refusing to accept a vote.

What low level thinking that is.

You do it all. The more you suppress on the front end, the less you have to do at the back end, and the less suspicious the last ditch switch has to be.

Clearly. </div></div>

I nominate that as bonehead post of the year.