PDA

View Full Version : Jailtime and Cat Scratch Fever

Voodoo Daddy
10-10-2002, 09:58 PM
Well, I took a few days to TRY and straighen out a nasty rumor that passed around among some players about myself and Danny Diliberto at the US Open. I was called by a friend while coming home from the Open who heard {from a person at the Open} that Danny and I were locked up in jail. I reminded my friend that he called me on my cell phone...I'm not sure I coulda kept my cell phone while in lock down {thats when it wasnt funny anymore} I found this to be very disturbing and then I thought about Danny...he is still having to explain that whole Hatch thing and now this. This man is a living legend in the game and doesnt deserve to have these rumors passed about him. The guy misses one tournament and he is in jail? With me? I mean what the "F"? Rumors ruin lives, careers, credibility and friendships. Bottom line is, if you hear that Danny D. and/or Big Steve from Miami are in jail....its not true.

Meanwhile, I did post several shorts under a certain Hippie Steve...HAHAHAHAHA, the product of too much Ted Nugent on a Friday night. So...Voodoo is here to control evil and handle all other business...one post at a time!!

CarolNYC
10-11-2002, 03:25 AM
Steve,
Are you telling me you called me collect from "your house?" ha ha ha (only kidding)-sorry about the rumor-hope your friend is okay!
Carol:)

Chris Cass
10-11-2002, 03:29 AM
Hi Voodoo,

I never heard such a rumor and knew Hippy Steve is one of your wild personalities. It's all listed in the archives and has been public knowledge for atleast 2 yrs.

I'm sorry about the rumors about Danny D. and you. These things happen when railbirds don't have anything to talk about. Like the death of certain people or other rumors that grab peoples attention.

I know for a fact you couldn't, due to the job you have. They just don't give jobs like that to anyone. Not to say your not human. Your much bigger than that.

I just wish they knew about your heroism. How you've saved peoples lives in the past, pulling them from fires and harms way. Then, to develope smoke inhailation doing so. Do you think that's interesting enough? Nay, they need more Jerry Springer.

Never a doubt in my mind,

C.C.~~when everyone is talking about you? forget the tag line you had. LOL

WesK
10-11-2002, 03:50 AM
Damn.

Being one of those fortunate enough have met you and to have spent most of my time at the Open in your company, I find that kind of rumor simply unfathomable.

Take care Big Guy,

wes

Rich R.
10-11-2002, 04:14 AM
I will testify (pun intended) that Voodoo, Hippie Steve and every other big man from Miami, was walking the streets free from Wednesday afternoon, of the Open, through Saturday afternoon, during the CCB tournament. When I left his company, he was not feeling in the mood to do anything wild and crazy, so I would assume that the rumor is completely false.
Of course, I would assume it to be false even if I never saw him. Voodoo is not that kind of guy.
Rich R.

Karatemom
10-11-2002, 05:46 AM
Glad you're back. We missed you.

Heide

rackmup
10-11-2002, 06:33 AM
Post deleted by rackmup

Eric.
10-11-2002, 07:43 AM
All I know is that I was hanging with your twin all US Open weekend so...I know that you know that we know that they don't know, you know?

Eric >the wango zee tango

Kato
10-11-2002, 07:51 AM
Now I'm confused, was it Voodoo or Voodoo's twin? Who is this Hippie Steve guy? Why won't Steve Ferraro return my calls? Did Patrick deliver Voodoo's pod? Where is my right ear? Who stole Kens "package"?

Kato~~~it's too much, I need a rum runner.

Chris Cass
10-11-2002, 08:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr>
It was "The Package" Kato sent to me from the OPEN that has somehow mysteriously disappeared.

Listen Player...I want my "stuff".
Regards,
Ken (the investigation has revealed my "Package" might be here today) <hr></blockquote>

HAHAHA

Good Luck Ken,

Kato, PM'd me and asked if I got it. He thinks I'm Chris Rackmup and your Ken Cass.

Regards,

C.C.~~lmao

Voodoo Daddy
10-11-2002, 12:36 PM
Ken...your a pisser. I love your comedic ramblings but in this case its not just about me, its about someone elses reputation. Just so you know, I can laugh at myself and found the whole thing {about 7 days later} pretty funny on my end, but not at the expense of another.

9 Ball Girl
10-11-2002, 12:56 PM
Gasp! You mean to tell me that a Voodoo imposter:

1. picked me up from the airport?
2. sat next to me at the CCB Dinner?
3. sat together with at the US Open?
4. ran a couple of racks with his finger at Q-Masters?
5. smiled at me while I had a Barry Burger and fries?
6. hugged me back when I hugged him before I left?

Wendy~~Oh the humanity!!!