PDA

View Full Version : Link to Bill Maher's Hilarious Tweets!

Gayle in MD
11-07-2012, 10:34 AM
https://twitter.com/billmaher

cushioncrawler
11-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Bill Maher
@billmaher
The Official Bill Maher Twitter
Los Angeles http://www.billmaher.com/

1hBill Maher‏@billmaher
Great victory for the people last night;people also still idiots: see Prop 37,they voted AGAINST knowing what they're putting in their mouth

19hBill Maher‏@billmaher

Since Obama won almost all the swing states, and we somehow elected them our deciders, shouldn't that be considered a mandate?

11:45 PM - 6 Nov 12 Details

20hBill Maher‏@billmaher

Also a classy speech, but message was clear: little girls with leukemia die under Repub.s, so its a good thing I pulled it out. Kinda true.

21hBill Maher‏@billmaher

I'm pulling for Michele Bachman in MN - can't lose ALL my punchlines in one night!
21hBill Maher‏@billmaher

Pretty classy speech, Mitt. Loved the line goading the "job creators" to get off their selfish hoarding asses and create some jobs.
22hBill Maher‏@billmaher

Tea Party has now cost the Republicans 5 senate seats. My next donation is going to them.

22hBill Maher‏@billmaher

Karl Rove in a huge public spat right now with math. I know its comfy in the bunker, but at some point you have to come up for cyanide pills

22hBill Maher‏@billmaher

Well that was a million dollars well spent.

22hBill Maher‏@billmaher

Mitt to his underwear: "Magic my ass!!"
23hBill Maher‏@billmaher

This victory that the Jackie Robinson of American politics is cruising to is more impt than the first;1 term=failure; he had to be a success

23hBill Maher‏@billmaher

Bad night for rich idiots. I just wish Conneticut had more elective offices for Linda McMahon to not win.

6 NovBill Maher‏@billmaher

Congrats Elizabeth Warren! And Scott Brown has that truck, so its no sweat moving. Sad for Richard Mourdock tho, turned out he wasn't viable

Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Wisconsin...they're getting nervous on Planet Kolob

O Reilly just said people vote for Obama cuz they "want stuff", then cited blacks, Latinos and women. White men in US? TOTALLY SELF-RELIANT!

Bill O Reilly on Fox already preparing the bubble dwellers for the worst, blaming the coming loss on Sandy and Christie. Fatty the Fall Guy.

Ah, the beloved election night ritual of watching Wolf Blitzer get utterly startled every time an actual number comes in

5 NovBill Maher‏@billmaher

I know everyone's feeling stressed about the election - I suggest some deep breathing exercises - breathe in...hold the smoke..breathe out

5 NovBill Maher‏@billmaher

Obama: high marks for Sandy, but no pleasing some people - today Kanye with cast of Jersey Shore: "Obama doesn't care about orange people"
4 NovBill Maher‏@billmaher

Candidates exhausted at this point - Mitt got so disoriented today he started to state where he actually stands on an issue

4 NovBill Maher‏@billmaher

Hope u all remembered to set ur clocks back an hour last night. And if u vote Republican on Tuesday another 40 years.

3 NovBill Maher‏@billmaher

Just remember next prez prolly appoints Supreme Ct justice. In case it's Romney might want to start pulling out a little earlier.

3 NovBill Maher‏@billmaher

Just landed in Vegas - shows tonite and tomorrow at The Orleans last 2 stand ups before election! All Mitt Romney jokes must go!

Gayle in MD
11-07-2012, 09:45 PM
My favorites:

Mitt to his underwear: "Magic my ass!!"

Hope u all remembered to set ur clocks back an hour last night. And if u vote Republican on Tuesday another 40 years.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif